Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The supposed release date is nearly at hand... I hope it will actually come out. Feels like I've had an eye on this one for ages.
Same here. It's been so long that I thought this game was going to be abandonware. I hope they add more weapons in addition to the rest of the stages.

Are we talking a full release or just an update?
I sure hope so.

Apr 28, 2018
you also said the game will never get released even though it got a release date set.
I'll still never forgive the developer who made this. I remember asking for an update on the progress about a year ago because I was supporting his patreon for around 4-5 months (And why it lasted that long because I forgot to cancel it within a month lol) and I got kicked out of his patreon just for asking.

Looking at his patreon he sure doesn't care about his supporters since that garbage has been abandoned.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'll still never forgive the developer who made this. I remember asking for an update on the progress about a year ago because I was supporting his patreon for around 4-5 months (And why it lasted that long because I forgot to cancel it within a month lol) and I got kicked out of his patreon just for asking.

Looking at his patreon he sure doesn't care about his supporters since that garbage has been abandoned.
That is no way for a developer to treat one of their supporters. Did you get screenshots of this?

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017

practically everything on his patreon is free for everyone though
maybe you shouldve looked before throwing your money at a dev and expecting special treatment.
and in his last patreon post he says
D) Thinking

We are currently receiving support from many people.

We are very grateful for that and our support has enabled us to enhance our sound effects and purchase hardware (such as displays) for game development.

However, the reality is that we have not been able to provide anything in return for this support.

This is something we have felt for a long time.

We have always felt sorry for those who have supported us, even though we haven't shown any clear signs of support in return.

However, considering the amount of time that can be spent on development, we believe that it will be difficult to provide something that is "continuously" worthy of this support in the future.

In the meantime, we noticed that Patreon has a feature called "Pause upcoming billing cycle".

I would like to use this function once to calm myself down, as this problem has been very distressing to me and was having a negative effect on my psyche.

Please be assured that we will keep you posted on our progress.

We also plan to give back to those who have supported us so far in one way or another when the project is completed.
so it's safe to assume the billing cycle has been paused ever since then, because it still is today.

Last edited:

Super Teseo

May 25, 2020

Apparently he's seriously aiming for a March 31st release despite a setback to his work schedule.
Hopefully he'll make it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
May 25, 2017
Screenshots or it didn't happen

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes