Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hey devs .. honestly. It would be really really nice to include a level select cheat in this kind of game. Some of us just want to fap and are put of buying because we don't really like platformers. But would otherwise enjoy the game's content.

Reactions: XCelesX

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Hey devs .. honestly. It would be really really nice to include a level select cheat in this kind of game. Some of us just want to fap and are put of buying because we don't really like platformers. But would otherwise enjoy the game's content.
Pretty sure the devs aren't aware of this thread.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Eh well they honestly addressed a lot of my problems with the original anyway. The difficulty appears to be reasonable the animations are better and you get to select from any checkpoint you've reached. I realize this is an omage to a hard game. But when I play a game like this a reasonable challenge is nice but superhard platforming isn't really what I'm here for y'know? This is definitely on my watch list now.

XSoll

Mar 12, 2020
as soon as you finish the first level, the game is over

the second one has a big wall of boxes that says ''DEMO'', wich obviously means is still in the works, but why not update the description of it? is kind of a boomer to not be able to play more tbh

Blackkid121

Jun 19, 2020
with the demo you only get 3 to 4 monster girls, however I've seen videos of the full galllery online... Do we know if and when we're getting an update?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
with the demo you only get 3 to 4 monster girls, however I've seen videos of the full galllery online... Do we know if and when we're getting an update?
Those videos were of the original demo. The original demo was extremely difficult to play but had 2 levels in it. The new demo has enhanced graphics and is easier to play but only has the 1st level in it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Those videos were of the original demo. The original demo was extremely difficult to play but had 2 levels in it. The new demo has enhanced graphics and is easier to play but only has the 1st level in it.
How long do you think it will be until we get the full version?

Apr 28, 2018
I remember when I kept supporting this developer on Patreon as stupid me forgot to cancel it after the first month so it went on for a couple more months and I just got impatient so I went ahead and commented on one of his posts asking

"When are we going to get an update?" as I feel my money was going to waste.

Never got a reply then I realize I was removed... All because I asked for an update. Really shows you shouldn't support developers like that.

Don't expect this game to ever be completed if it's run by a greedy developer.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I remember when I kept supporting this developer on Patreon as stupid me forgot to cancel it after the first month so it went on for a couple more months and I just got impatient so I went ahead and commented on one of his posts asking

"When are we going to get an update?" as I feel my money was going to waste.

Never got a reply then I realize I was removed... All because I asked for an update. Really shows you shouldn't support developers like that.

Don't expect this game to ever be completed if it's run by a greedy developer.
That is completely unacceptable. I hope you put them on blast after that.

Apr 28, 2018
That is completely unacceptable. I hope you put them on blast after that.
It's been 4 months since the developer has posted a patreon update.
The game is abandoned as far as I can tell and should have the "Abandoned" tag on the thread title.
I'm glad he has removed me but I do feel sorry for the other people who are continuing supporting him.
Right now he's just milking patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
His progress is put on Ci-en, not Patreon. However, his Patreon plainly states that they will not post updates nor release demos. Supporting on Patreon is just a way to support him through development (English speakers often have difficult supporting through Ci-en/dlsite). Those who do support through Patreon will receive a discount code on release.

I agree it's scummy to only give you a discount after supporting X months or $x amount, but it's not like he's abandoned his supporters or the game itself.

He released an update today, in fact:

A) Basic part of the game
 A1) Opening (5%)
 A2) Title screen (50%)
 A3) Stage select (30%)
 A4) Weapon addition (50%-> 80%) ★
B) Each stage
 B1) Stage 1 (100%)
 B2) Stage 2 (75%)
 B3) Stage 3 (70% → 85%) ★
 B4) Stage 4 (5% → 30%) ★
 B5) Stage 5 (5%)
C) Others
 C1) WEB App construction

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
How long do you think it will be until we get the full version?
Provided he doesn't feel the need to rehaul the entire game again and given his current work rate. Within in the next two years?

As for the patreon and cien stuff, a lot of japanese developers are really clueless or downright unable to understand English supporters. Some accidentally mistake trolling for the general opinion of their english audience and others don't understand that the English expectation for backing a project is different. That said if patreon discount thing is true, I'm sure plenty of people wouldn't mind giving those disgruntled backers a 100% discount code redeemable at mega or a site of their choice.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I will keep my eye on this game but from what I am reading it seems there is a place in the market for another developer to make a simular game with more frequent updates.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes