sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
ah, another one of those games where a pixel touching the enemy causes me to get locked down, have my health drained like a vacuum, and make me have to mash buttons. Honestly this type of game design fucking sucks

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
This is kinda like a best buy eroico or smng. The animations and character designs aren't very good. But at least the dialogue sets some of the scenes well.

Reactions: BadAtTech

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
ok just got done playing and i gotta say it was really fun the only boss i had troble with was the succbus queen at the end. all the others wheren't to hard and could hardly touch me after i figured out what to do. i would love to see a sequel to this game to where time has passed and the hero has become an adult (as the queen says when she is defeated) and test the hero one last time to see if he kept training or stopped and grew weak. Overall enjoyed the game and if possable wish to see more in the furture (maybe add to where you can give the hero and name that is just me being picky)

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I've never been a fan of having to lose to see the h-scenes.

Cat Girl:"Show me how much you hate me... or I'll eat you!"

View attachment 1239629
dude you don't have to lose you can buy all the scenes in the gallery that is what i used to gold for maybe look next time before assumeing you have to lose to get it. at first i thought like you did but as soon as i got to town and seen gallery i went in and press the up arrow and then and buy 50g or don't appeared so you don't have to lose.

Aug 22, 2018
Short, easy platformer. It controls *really* well as these indie "get hit, get raped" platformers go, which is a definite plus in my books - most of these platformers suffer from either floatiness or attack-lag, none of that is present here.

Honestly, if I had one complaint it's that the game left me wanting for more - more challenge, more levels, more enemy-types. Just, more.
jus downloaded this via workupload but its all in japanese
did you do a lil somethin
There's a Language setting in the options menu - you can choose between Japanese, English, and 2 Chinese variants.

Last edited:

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
I am having a graphic issue where there are horizontal lines going through my screen. It mostly happens when the screen is scrolling up and down. I have had similar problems before and the issue was vsync. But I can't find where to change the graphics settings. Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I am having a graphic issue where there are horizontal lines going through my screen. It mostly happens when the screen is scrolling up and down. I have had similar problems before and the issue was vsync. But I can't find where to change the graphics settings. Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.
Strange i didn't have that issue at all you can try makeing it full screen then windowed again (alt+enter) not sure if it will help but you can give it a try

Reactions: Overhitman

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Strange i didn't have that issue at all you can try makeing it full screen then windowed again (alt+enter) not sure if it will help but you can give it a try
Honestly the game is so short I just ignored it and powered through.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yay, another "i will forever lose to every kinda of enemy" game (is a good game, i'm not being sarcastic), the only problem is that is really short, but is nice that the game have the own gallery, so you can replay the scenes and don't need the constant "lose to see".

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes