• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

vreidak

Jan 4, 2020
So posting here, the UploadHaven File, the Gofile links, and mixdrop are not up to date. I am waiting right now as of this comment for the Anon File to download to see if its up to date.

Reactions: JakeMSG

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
cool... this is the 696969th impossible pixel art platformer in here. why do people keep making these?
It's not too difficult once you get the hang of it. The game just has a few difficult jumps, some patterns to memorize, and three cameo bosses that are an amazon with a strap-on sized pain in the behind to deal with.

Thankfully the dev didn't decide to make this game anywhere near as hard as the game that inspired it *Flashback of getting sent back to stage 1 intensifies*

That shota really looks like someone who has a daughter lol
Huh?

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
it is a grenade also it's works really well on the anubis boss I easily can take her out with it before she summons her dead the hardest bosses to beat with with it is the gagolyes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so putting it through google translate still doesn't explain her connection with the protag. It just explains her origin as a non-vampire, but it could make sense that since she is being ridiculed. She find enjoyment in helping the mc as he's the only one that will interact with her. Not expecting any actual plot here since it's a hentai game from Japan after all

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
so putting it through google translate still doesn't explain her connection with the protag. It just explains her origin as a non-vampire, but it could make sense that since she is being ridiculed. She find enjoyment in helping the mc as he's the only one that will interact with her. Not expecting any actual plot here since it's a hentai game from Japan after all
Well this game does have lore. And yes, even h games shouldn't have plotholes that big. We really want to know MC's relationship to imp(?) girl.

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
there's a (sequel?) game being worked on by this games Dev.
If you haven't played some of the older games you can try Eroico, FOBS, or Super Mamono Sisters.
Thanks! I like Eroico and absolutely adore FOBS and I tried a bit of mamono sisters and will give it another shot.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes