5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
i hate the one who put up censorship thingy idea, if i had a time machine i'd likely have a visit to that stupid mf and teach him a fucking lesson :/
look at this masterpiece without censorship, it's fucking beautiful
Can't exactly blame the dev. Japan has a stupid law that says sex organs have to be censored. I totally agree with you, the law does jackshit. Like it's clear as day that they are banging, mosaic or not... I'm glad dev put out an uncensored patch afterwards though.

Reactions: justpasserby

justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018
Can't exactly blame the dev. Japan has a stupid law that says sex organs have to be censored. I totally agree with you, the law does jackshit. Like it's clear as day that they are banging, mosaic or not... I'm glad dev put out an uncensored patch afterwards though.
the law didn't do shit, not just japan, shit tons of amazing quality/art comics from korean are ruined because of that too. I don't really get what's the point of censoring stuff, banging or not has nothing to do with censorship.

I didn't blame the dev, they did the right thing,otherwise they wouldn't be able to sell it and make money, no money means no more masterpiece like this. Too bad they didn't keep uncensored patch for Super Naughty Maid Part 1 ..

And actually, I think we uncensored lover must thank Gabe the Steam Master for letting uncensored stuff and +18 content on steam market, I was pretty sure it's because of that, a lot of masterpieces like this one could have uncensored patch. KaguraGames for an example right?

Last edited:
Reactions: DX5536

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
I reaally can't understand.This game released on 2019 yet it only supports 480p and 4:3?

Or maybe they start developing 20 years ago?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It says a movie file is missing, maybe make sure the game downloaded and extracted properly.
This game released on 2019...
Those dates in the opening post are when the thread was updated. Although the English version was released on Steam a week or two before that, it originally came out in 2017.

I think all the Japanese prerendered 3DCG game I've ever played were usually 480, and at most 720. Budget thing maybe.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Those dates in the opening post are when the thread was updated. Although the English version was released on Steam a week or two before that, it originally came out in 2017.

I think all the Japanese prerendered 3DCG game I've ever played were usually 480, and at most 720. Budget thing maybe.
I can kinda understand resolution. But 4:3... Isn't that way too old? Its almost abnormal.

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
I don't know if it's been questioned before but when i click on the expand icon on the main screen i get a black screen, i can still listen to the music tho but complete darkness , so is there any way around to bypass this ? 2019-12-12_13-57-55.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote