Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
So last version I played was 38.00 and I feel like you had more features there.

for example the "Perks, flaws and improvements" rider doesn't show up anymore for me and the ability to change Mind-controll stuff in the phone is gone as well.

I also couldn't load older saves so I had to start a new game. Did you remove those features or is my version bugged?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
After replacing the scripts.rpa file, the game gives an error and crashes.
If it's errors like :
The label _call_pause_scene_703 is defined twice, at
File "chars/char_Mary.rpyc", line 1386 and
File "chars/char_Mary.rpyc", line 1499.
you need to download the last version of the mod, released yesterday.

if it's another error and/or you already use the last version of the mod (1.06) then what is this error ?

I also couldn't load older saves so I had to start a new game.
Which is the reason why you don't see some parts of the mod.
In order to stay as near as possible to the game spirit, I put some conditions related to Billy capacities. By example, it would feel wrong to be able to suppress "Family ties" for the mother, before Billy have the mind control power. It also have a practical use, since it ensure that the player will not make possible game breaking moves.

As for the "Perks, Flaws and Improvements" part, it's disabled by default. Initially it was because it's a too cheaty part, but now that there's the scenes tracker, I'll probably change this ; this part being now mandatory in order to see all the scenes.

This said, what prevented you to load those saves ?
Is it because you get an error saying "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'" ?

If yes, I answered this here. It's an issue that happen time to time when you pass from a compressed version to the original one, or the opposite.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
No, I try to load an older save and it just jumps straight to the Intro. It's not too bad tho, I can replay it.

Another thing that doesn't work anymore is the thing which let you chose if a scene happened, like for example "Mary Nympho Scene". That's rather inconvenient, mostly because a Nympho mom now wants to watch TV randomly preventing me from going to School. It's also inconvenient because it's now random if you see a girl at school do stuff or not.

I'm also not able to chose if I have critical success in class anymore, although that was not important because I can just cheat the traits they level anyways through the console.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
I got this when trying to open another save (not my latest), but also with 38.00 and your mod from that time.

I have the latest version installed at the moment.

In order to stay as near as possible to the game spirit, I put some conditions related to Billy capacities. By example, it would feel wrong to be able to suppress "Family ties" for the mother, before Billy have the mind control power. It also have a practical use, since it ensure that the player will not make possible game breaking moves.

That's fine, but now with all powers I still can't change it in the phone. It doesn't matter tho, since I rarely change those things anyways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
No, I try to load an older save and it just jumps straight to the Intro. It's not too bad tho, I can replay it.
Hmm... Those kind of silent errors happens when something is totally wrong in the save file. Did you used another mod, or where the save made at a specific part of the game ?

Another thing that doesn't work anymore is the thing which let you chose if a scene happened, like for example "Mary Nympho Scene".
It's once again a question of configuration. By default the randomization part works like the old "more lucky" mod. You aren't offered a choice, and have more chance to see the scene. For the case you pointed out, it's on "control over randomization", "Succeeding in class" and "MOTHER's nympho scenes [...]".
I still search for a way to change those setting more globally, because I know that it's really annoying to have to manually change all of them ; it would be easier to just revert back the few you don't want to change.

I got this when trying to open another save (not my latest), but also with 38.00 and your mod from that time.
ImportError: No module named matrix
Yeah, this one happen when you pass from a recent of Ren'py to an older version. It's directly due to the use of the compressed version, that use a different version of Ren'py.

I'll try to figure how to solve this, because it start to be annoying...

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Only using your mod since I discovered it, because it's the cleanest and best for everything I want in the game.

The first save file I opened happened to save at a point where I could decide which Nympho Scene I want to trigger and since the new version can't do that anymore i guess that's the problem. But I can't load other saves either - it gets the message I posted.

Another thing I just noticed: When In the travel menu and at the Superpowers store the mouse seems to lag a lot. Don't know if it's your mod or the game itself, tho.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
If it's errors like :

you need to download the last version of the mod, released yesterday.

if it's another error and/or you already use the last version of the mod (1.06) then what is this error ?
thank. just used the old version of the mod now everything works.
I have another question, is it possible to somehow change the characteristics of the protagonist? I ask because I have not found such a function.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Another thing I just noticed: When In the travel menu and at the Superpowers store the mouse seems to lag a lot. Don't know if it's your mod or the game itself, tho.
I'll look at that.

I have another question, is it possible to somehow change the characteristics of the protagonist? I ask because I have not found such a function.
What do you mean by "characteristics" ?
From what I get, you're thinking about the "mind recalibration", but I can have misunderstood.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
What do you mean by "characteristics" ?
From what I get, you're thinking about the "mind recalibration", but I can have misunderstood.
no, not it. I meant the main characteristics received for attending classes. such as fitness, reflex, etc.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
no, not it. I meant the main characteristics received for attending classes. such as fitness, reflex, etc.
No, you can't change that. But why to you want to change that ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
well, I don't quite understand what exactly opens up new opportunities in the game.
Oh, it's simple, everything potentially opens new opportunities. To have a better view you can take a look at the scenes tracker, it include the condition required for each scene.

This said, the characteristic you talk about are actually those that matter the less. They are mostly used for skill check, that you can make always succeed with the mod, and during combats, for which you've many cheats included in the mod.
So, mostly you don't really need to cheat for the characteristics themselves ;)

Reactions: HUNUTAN

batanegra

May 8, 2017
maybe just because of the two mods together or another reason entirely, but with the SFC i can lock the stats of the different characters, and when added your mod, the stats do change, that means that lust, love, anger does move, when it shouldn't

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
When I have powers in phone activated nothing shows up, what am I missing?
Probably the fact that you'll be able to change them only once Billy himself have the right power ; here probably mind control.

maybe just because of the two mods together or another reason entirely, but with the SFC i can lock the stats of the different characters, and when added your mod, the stats do change, that means that lust, love, anger does move, when it shouldn't
At no time my mod change the value of one of the girls' stats.
I mean it literally, there's no code in my mod that do more than read their value. There's the sliders, of course, but it's not my mod that handle them, it's directly Ren'py. And I can guaranty you at 100% that this part works correctly and will never change a value by itself.

But it doesn't mean that my mod don't interfere badly with SFC. Passion3D , any idea ?

batanegra

May 8, 2017
At no time my mod change the value of one of the girls' stats.
I mean it literally, there's no code in my mod that do more than read their value. There's the sliders, of course, but it's not my mod that handle them, it's directly Ren'py. And I can guaranty you at 100% that this part works correctly and will never change a value by itself.
i know the fact about that your mod doesn't change the stats in that way, i was talking more about the fact that maybe the two mods clash in something that could be really stupid or really bad

batanegra

May 8, 2017
right i forgot something, after the last update i can't choose the corrupted scenes, the option doesn't work anymore

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I didn't test the 2 mods with my last repack 0.40.01.
But normally, they don't have incompatibility, they don't do the same thing. I even made some modifications with the help of anne O'nymous

If you find interference, try to specify the action(s) you did when it happens, it will help me to know where to look in the code ;)
And if that causes an error, so attach the entire traceback.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote