Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I didn't test the 2 mods with my last repack 0.40.01.
But normally, they don't have incompatibility, they don't do the same thing. I even made some modifications with the help of anne O'nymous

If you find interference, try to specify the action(s) you did when it happens, it will help me to know where to look in the code ;)
And if that causes an error, so attach the entire traceback.
after every situation that uses favor/lust/love/anger is finished, even when is in locked state so the variable doesn't change, the actual numbers do change, for example, after the sis nympho scene in the kitchen without the mother, the anger of the mother raises, even when i hace in 0 and lock, for the sister, lust and love decrease

Mitchthecunn

May 18, 2019
hello,
I just downloaded the game and mod but i keep getting an error whenever i start the app.
Followed your instructions but running into an issue

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/game/AONmod.rpy", line 37, in script
init 1001 python:
File "game/game/AONmod.rpy", line 40, in <module>
import AONmod
ImportError: No module named AONmod

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/game/AONmod.rpy", line 37, in script
init 1001 python:
File "C:\Users\Mitchell\Documents\Book Series\misc\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Mitchell\Documents\Book Series\misc\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\SuperPowered_v0.40.01-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
import AONmod

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.40.01
Tue Aug 18 15:06:21 2020

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry for the late answers, mid August was relatively busy.

When I have powers in phone activated nothing shows up, what am I missing?
Er... Something in the configuration ? I can't really tell with just this information, sorry.

right i forgot something, after the last update i can't choose the corrupted scenes, the option doesn't work anymore
I looked at it and found nothing relevant for this part. Tell me if it still continue once I've updated the mod.

after every situation that uses favor/lust/love/anger is finished, even when is in locked state so the variable doesn't change, the actual numbers do change, for example, after the sis nympho scene in the kitchen without the mother, the anger of the mother raises, even when i hace in 0 and lock, for the sister, lust and love decrease
Oh, I see now...
It's both SFC and my mod fault. I'll look at this and try to figure a solution. But no guaranty for this update.

I just downloaded the game and mod but i keep getting an error whenever i start the app.
Followed your instructions but running into an issue

[...]
import AONmod
The mod isn't properly installed. You're missing either the "[super powered folder]/game/AONutil.rpy" file, or the "[super powered folder]/game/AON-packages" folder.

I'm at works, but I'll start working on the update once back at home.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Is it possible to make the mod remove the time-gate for events?
Technically, yes. But practically there's a lot of possible issues, most of them game breaking.
I know that it's annoying sometimes, I had to pass through so much of them while making the scenes tracker. But in a regular play, there's enough content for them to not be this a problem ; you'll always find something else to do. It was annoying for me mostly because I worked girl by girl in order to be sure that I'll not miss a detail.

This being said, the mod is now updated for the version 0.41.0 of the game.

Changelog :
  • Fixed: The rollback button is not shown when you are looking at the phone or the legacy stats page.
  • Fixed: Better handling for the use of the mind control suppression, recalibration and reprogrammation throught the cheat.
  • Changed: The "Perks, Flaws and Improvements" part of the hidden stats is now enabled by default.
    Now that there's the scenes tracker, what was initially a too cheaty part has became mandatory in order to see all the variations for a given scene.
  • Changed: All the part related to the legacy stats page.
    The stats page have been highly reworked in the game, so I had to also rework my mod to fit the new design. Not that many people are using it.
  • Removed: The configuration option that enable the navigation through the legacy stats page.
    It's now part of the features present in the game, so it will now always appear in the mod.
  • Added: Seven entries in the scene tracker for Sandra.
    It's two variations for the mind control dance, two for the mind control blowjob, two for the mind control sex, and one when you invite her at night.
  • Added: One entry in the scene tracker for mom.
    The videogame session that take place after NCHDL useless meeting have no a variation involving Billy Jean
  • Added: The possibility to ask for more than one professional favor.
  • Added: The ten first entries for Anne in the scene tracker.
    The two scenes related to check-up depend of a randomization that, since there's already so much to configure, will always succeed.
  • Added: An unrandomization option for Globex sexbot.
    Actually there's just Anne.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
I only have 3 stats on the girls pages? Do i somehow have to unlock more of them or is that an error? I have the aesthetic mod installed also if that matters

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I only have 3 stats on the girls pages? Do i somehow have to unlock more of them or is that an error? I have the aesthetic mod installed also if that matters
If it's a new game, it's because I follow the game logic. Therefore, Billy can't only know the basics until he get the right powers ; what you can see depending of the power, but mostly it's "Enhanced Senses" and "Mind Control".

And if you installed the mod for the first time, it's possible that it depend of the default configuration. Not everything is enabled by default. But as far as I remember at 3AM after hours working on the update, it don't concern the stats.

Jul 13, 2018
If it's a new game, it's because I follow the game logic. Therefore, Billy can't only know the basics until he get the right powers ; what you can see depending of the power, but mostly it's "Enhanced Senses" and "Mind Control".

And if you installed the mod for the first time, it's possible that it depend of the default configuration. Not everything is enabled by default. But as far as I remember at 3AM after hours working on the update, it don't concern the stats.
Thanks! I assumed maybe it was, but i was only able to get one power and apparently i guessed wrong lol. I fucked my game trying to figure it out so gotta re-download now :X

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Is there a way to see how much time is left until someone is successfully mind-crafted? Like when trying to suppress Familial Ties for example

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to see how much time is left until someone is successfully mind-crafted? Like when trying to suppress Familial Ties for example
Don't think there's a way to see it but it's basically 100 divided by however much control you have. So for instance if you have 20 control after turning someone into a drone it'll take 5 days. If you add extra control after the fact that will speed it up but you don't need to.

Reactions: kpao_e

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
No there isn't, but since the mod add a way to do it instantly, there's also no need for it

Reactions: kpao_e

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
But... There might be something wrong with the mod. Mind control never finishes reprogramming , with the mod installed, v1.07 .

With previous mod it was working normally. Maybe you could check again ...

I've used "family ties" supression on both mom and sis , now is oct.22 and it still haven't finished , love is capped at 20.

mmmm... fishy.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
But... There might be something wrong with the mod. Mind control never finishes reprogramming , with the mod installed, v1.07 .
Hmm... I have changed the way the mod do it, branching directly with the game code to ensure that all the changes are correctly done. But I can have missed something, I'll look at it.

Edit: Er, what am I saying ? I really need to sleep :(
There's no delay ! The changes are immediate. So, it's not that it never finished, but that it finished instantly. If you see the icon appear on the phone, both at the right of the photo, and in the girl's stats page, it's that the changes are already applied.

Last edited:

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Edit: Er, what am I saying ? I really need to sleep :(
There's no delay ! The changes are immediate. So, it's not that it never finished, but that it finished instantly. If you see the icon appear on the phone, both at the right of the photo, and in the girl's stats page, it's that the changes are already applied.
er.. , welcome to the club :)

Yeah , I've figured icons symbology , but there's no effect , that's what I am trying to say. Love is still capped, locked at 20 for both after a month. (should be few , 2-5 days) ... and can't be inreased any further.
Other then that it appears to be working and active , icons are there what they should be.. but it didn't release a love lock.
Please give it a try ... tomorrow ;)

--eh , that message - ' "person" suppresion should be finished ' never fires up , .. if that can help somewhat

Thanks

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think some of the luck modifier features are bugged as well. The outright cheats like adding money/influence/etc work fine but things like success rates in class or with mom's wed/sat night scenes don't seem to do anything. Bookface crashes for me as well, not sure if that's a base game thing or a mod thing.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Is there an option to unrandomize some events? I have sandra obsessive, yet she never shows up at my home. Only event I can decide to happen is if mom comes home with or without sophie.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Yeah , I've figured icons symbology , but there's no effect , that's what I am trying to say.
Grrr... I changed all this part especially to ensure that this will never happen, not to break what was working :(
I made this change because suppressing "Professionalism" was missing something, and Anne systematically refused my invites for shopping. So, I know this works, since I was able to make her accept when I validated the scene tracker.

There should have a particularity with "Family Ties" that I missed... I'll look at this more closely.

I think some of the luck modifier features are bugged as well.
[...] but things like success rates in class or with mom's wed/sat night scenes don't seem to do anything.
Hmm... This one is tricky.
Statistically it's possible to roll a dice ten time in a row and get 1, so it can be you being really unlucky.
Can you put the one for the class ("control over randomization"->"Succeeding in class") at "you choose", and tell me if you are given a choice or not ?
As for the mother, it's always randomization or a choice given, but Billy need to have "Enhanced Senses" at 3 for it to happen. Are you sure that he have it ? Else, once it was broken by SFC mod, so there's perhaps something like that ; do you use another mod ?

Bookface crashes for me as well, not sure if that's a base game thing or a mod thing.
Hmmm, what error do you get ?

Is there an option to unrandomize some events?
As said in the feature description on the first page of this thread, there's a lot of them ; half of the tons of options available are for the unrandomization...

I have sandra obsessive, yet she never shows up at my home. Only event I can decide to happen is if mom comes home with or without sophie.
As also said in the said feature description, most of the unrandomization options are set by default at "have more luck". Therefore, by default you'll just have more chance to see a scene, not a choice. There only few cases, like the mom/Sophie scenes where it's a choice because being more lucky made no sense.
But anyway, most scenes also have requirements, therefore they will never happen if the requirements aren't met ; for the obsessive scenes it's a corruption at 10 or more. You can see if the requirements are met by looking at the scene tracker. Open the phone, click on "Annexes", then "Scenes tracker". Now, just select the right girl and look at the color used to display the name of the scene ; the color are explain in the in-game help right at the bottom of the list.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
> As said in the feature description on the first page of this thread, there's a lot of them ; half of the tons of options available are for the unrandomization...

I somehow missed that I had to press "Shift +Home" my bad!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote