Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I use to code in C++ like 25yrs ago and used traceback also... searching for a damn line of code missing ';' at the end. So I know how tedious it can be. And I thought 'compile/game' was using the wrong slash but it's probably an 'argument' like 'dir /s /h' for compile.exe....
The way i understand it AON just appear in the traceback because of the call pause function, the bug is still related to the dynamic image location... Anyway I trust you, i don't know this stuff. You're saying your mod couldn't be responsible and I believe you. Thanx for confirming anne O'nymous
And I have a drive "L", in fact my drives even actually goes up to "N" (and yes, they are all physical drives).
Now you are just bragging. hehe j/k ;)

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Now you are just bragging. hehe j/k ;)
It's more a complaint. ;)
Twelve fucking hard drives... because moving 100 Go here, 100Go there is still more a constraint than just finding a place where to branch the disk. The worse being that I'm sure that most of those Go are just junk that I never used for years. But there's thing I still need time to time, and cleaning would surely need even more time that just moving everything to a single disk.

But there's a compensation. The face of my daughter each time she remember how many hard drive I use, is always priceless :D

Reactions: Potoum

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a function to track the scenes i've already seen? It's the only thing I really miss from Radioactive. Their system is kind of buggy and work in progress but really useful.

And i'm having a problem with messages like "Sister seems to enjoy the conversation"; It may be result of using the devcheat.rpy to enable rollback (Can't live without it). Is it possible to make those compatible?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Is there a function to track the scenes i've already seen?
It's a reflection in progress. I'm not sure yet that it can be done without invading the original code, nor that it can be really efficient.

And i'm having a problem with messages like "Sister seems to enjoy the conversation"; It may be result of using the devcheat.rpy to enable rollback (Can't live without it). Is it possible to make those compatible?
It's because of devcheat. As for the compatibility, it would be compatible if it was wrote correctly (hooking instead of replacing). But I'll just add an effective restoration of the rollback, it will be better.
This said, edit AONmod.rpy and change :
Code:
init 999 python:
into
Code:
init 1000 python:
And it will fix your problem.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I think this is the mod fault... but i'm not sure. When you choose physical interaction, then kiss her. The info on screen on what's gain isn't showing up. ** I'm talking about the red lust bar. ** Your mod does replace the emplacement of it showing up. Is it your mod or is the lust bar missing from the base game on that interaction? 'You both kiss romantically' and no bar under it but Hug and Grope work with the same kind of 'fade out replacement message'.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Is it your mod or is the lust bar missing from the base game on that interaction?
It's possible that it came from the mod. I'll look at this once I'm back at home.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Uninstalling this 100% breaks the game. I used the uninstall it had built in and the game won't even run anymore =/

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Uninstalling this 100% breaks the game.
No it don't.

I used the uninstall it had built in and the game won't even run anymore =/
Really few probable. The said "uninstall" only remove the files added by the mod, and the mod do not overwrite any file used by the game.

The only thing that can, perhaps, happen, yet under some conditions, is that the save file will refuse to load. So, tell me what's error you get exactly, that I can fix it, if it's effectively caused by the mod.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Probably a dumb question but can't seem to figure it out myself, which notifications improvement tab would I change to increase the delay on energy loss messages?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Probably a dumb question but can't seem to figure it out myself, which notifications improvement tab would I change to increase the delay on energy loss messages?
There's few dumb questions, and this one isn't one of them ; I know that the configuration interface, while being helpful, is also a big mess that isn't always explicit. But Difficult to order all those options in something both coherent for the player, and coherent for the code behind the mod :(

This said, if you talk about the energy that Billy loose because one of the girls match his flaws, it's in :
Notifications improvements -> less invasive flaw check.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
This said, if you talk about the energy that Billy loose because one of the girls match his flaws, it's in :
Notifications improvements -> less invasive flaw check.
Actually was talking about energy loss when going to class. But will check if that's what I want. Thanks for the reply.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Actually was talking about energy loss when going to class.
Oops, my bad.

This one can't be changed, because it isn't handled by the mod. It's a side effect of "less invasive stats change".

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Updated the mod to take count of the apparition of nympho scenes in college. It's the only change that was needed by this update.

On a side note, I'm actually working on a scene tracking to let you know what you've actually seen or not. But it's a long task and it will take time to achieve it correctly.

Reactions: nick148

EvilTiger

Sep 4, 2017
Any chance of adding a way to have both high and low alignment options w/o having to change the alignment every time?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Any chance of adding a way to have both high and low alignment options w/o having to change the alignment every time?
It's something possible. Right now I don't know how, but I can add an option to directly go to -50 and +50.

Reactions: nick148

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
When I choose to have the Sophie scenes trigger she isn't showing up. Is this a bug or?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
When I choose to have the Sophie scenes trigger she isn't showing up. Is this a bug or?
Hmmm, strange, it works fine for me, but I know that it mean nothing particular.
[note, the questions aren't because I doubt of you, but to try to understand the problem]

It's on Wednesday night, Saturday night, or both ?
You effectively choose the option "Mom drunk with Sophie", then "see what's going on" ?
You then have a narrative line saying "You decide to go investigate" ?
But after this no Sophie, it's that the mother is alone ?
Have the mother an insanity (when you look at her picture on the main screen of the phone, there a letter in the bottom left of it if she have one) ?
What is the state for Sophie ( on the phone, click on "more girls", "next", then select Sophie) ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I'll do a little teasing for once.

Like I have a good boss, and there weren't much to do at work, I was home earlier, and here's a screenshot of what I'm actually working on...

working on.jpg

Note: The description text will be rewrote before the release, for now I focus on the understanding of the scenes variations more than how to describe them.

I'll also add advanced cheats to offer you the possibility to see all scenes in one play. By example, in the screenshot, you can see part of the scenes for Sandra. And if you haven't invited her before she start her relationship with Derek, you can't have anymore the regular invite scene. Therefore, I'll offer you the possibility to change her relationship. Same for, at least, the fetish step, the nympho scenes and obsessive scenes, since some of them have variations that you can have missed.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm, strange, it works fine for me, but I know that it mean nothing particular.
[note, the questions aren't because I doubt of you, but to try to understand the problem]

It's on Wednesday night, Saturday night, or both ?
You effectively choose the option "Mom drunk with Sophie", then "see what's going on" ?
You then have a narrative line saying "You decide to go investigate" ?
But after this no Sophie, it's that the mother is alone ?
Have the mother an insanity (when you look at her picture on the main screen of the phone, there a letter in the bottom left of it if she have one) ?
What is the state for Sophie ( on the phone, click on "more girls", "next", then select Sophie) ?
Both nights. I chose drunk with Sophie, see what's going on and then it switches to mom drunk texting. I have not altered either of their mental states. Well, I did use psychotic break on mom but that was well after this bug showed up. Sophie is showing up with no values for any stat except willpower and inhibition.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote