Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I chose drunk with Sophie, see what's going on and then it switches to mom drunk texting.
Hmm...
Can you pass a save file ? I'll search for the cause anyway, but it would help to have the same "state" than you.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Hmm...
Can you pass a save file ? I'll search for the cause anyway, but it would help to have the same "state" than you.
Here. I had to start a new game because for some reason the mod wasn't playing nice with my old saves, so I've just been working on unlocking fetish content right now rather than doing the actual storyline.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Here. [...]
Alright, found the culprit, the SFC mod rewrote the event, and the value returned by my mod aren't anymore accurate. And there's probably few others randomization messed up because of this :( I'll track them and try to take them all in account in the next version of my mod.

Note that the SFC mod corrupt the save files, so you can't get ride of it just like that. I'll also add a support for this, but meanwhile you'll have to deal with this problem, sorry :(

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
And there's probably few others randomization messed up because of this :(
Well, apparently there were just this one, and I fixed the issue in the version 1.02a that I just uploaded. It's the only change, the scene tracker is still in a too early state to be added in this version, sorry for those waiting it.

But like my tools aren't necessarily infallible, Urruah don't hesitate to warn me if you found more strange behaviors. Those who don't use the SFC mod don't need to download this update, it will change nothing for them.

Reactions: nick148

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i can't see stats and states with the mod

forget it, i solved

Last edited:

O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018
I just download the new game and the new mod. When I click on mom and sister on the phone is fine but others are just cannot open the page to mod them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Having another issue. Game is forcing a critical success on the janitor job when I want to see the normal bathroom scene.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
KeyError: u'Wild Oat'
Are you using another mod, or were you using one previously ?
I looked at both my code and the one of the game, and none have "Wild Oat" wrote without the trailing "s". The error is triggered by my mod, but it's because something provide it a wrong value, not necessarily because the wrong value come from it.
I doesn't mean that it's not my fault, it can be the result of an old bug, but I want to be sure if I'm applying a fix to correct my fault, or the fault of someone else.

Having another issue. Game is forcing a critical success on the janitor job when I want to see the normal bathroom scene.
I'll look at it, probably still a side effect of the change made by the SFC mod. It should be fixable like the previous, but I'm at works right now, so it will have to wait, sorry.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Alright...

O_OO_O I still don't know why you had this error. So, I assumed that it was because of an error in the save file (perhaps my fault, perhaps not, but absolutely not your fault), and I added a fix that should correct the error each time you load a save file.

Urruah , it was yet because of the SFC mod :(
It raise Billy stats up to 10 and more, while the whole game is designed to works with values between 0 and 10. For things like the jobs at school, if the randomized value is lower than the associated stat, then it's a critical success ; to bad for me making the randomizer return 11 in case of regular success.
Now it return the value of the stats + 1, which apparently fix the problem.

And, once again the update is just a bug fix, but I promise that the scenes tracker will come one day. It's just that it already take count of 296 scenes and variations, and yet it just take care of the basic interactions and obsessive scenes. Didn't expected such works when I started it and I will surely pass my week-end on it, without being sure that it will be finished Monday.
But the good side is that, like it's a long works, time to time I come up with an idea and add it to change my mind. Therefore, when the 1.03 will be released, it will have many new things on it.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry for causing more problems.
You don't have to be sorry. If it wasn't you, it would have been someone else. And anyway I prefer someone like you, who say that there's an error, whatever if it don't come from my mod, to someone who say nothing and just stop using my mod, especially when the error don't come from it.

I don't even remember why I got SFC.
Well, the good new is that, normally, as long as you use my mod, you don't need to use it. *cross his finger* I have took care of this and Ren'py shouldn't complain that there's something missing when you load a save game made while using SFC.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Not really an error, but something I have noticed with going to class. When I get Fail or Critical Success results, I get the new energy notice in the corner but I also get the old pop-up Energy bar in the center top. But if I get the Success result, I just get the new energy notice in the corner.

P.S. Running the repack, Devcheat (can't live without QuickSave and QuickLoad Hotkeys), Justified, and your mod.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Not really an error, but something I have noticed with going to class. When I get Fail or Critical Success results, I get the new energy notice in the corner but I also get the old pop-up Energy bar in the center top. But if I get the Success result, I just get the new energy notice in the corner.
I'll see what I can do. The modded pop-up replace completely the old one, and like I don't just put a look-alike side by side to the original, but removed completely the original, it shouldn't happen.
But, well, perhaps that I'll found a way, don't know yet.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
I'll see what I can do. The modded pop-up replace completely the old one, and like I don't just put a look-alike side by side to the original, but removed completely the original, it shouldn't happen.
But, well, perhaps that I'll found a way, don't know yet.
Like I said, its not a problem, so don't really have to do anything about it, was just something I had noticed.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
On the phone, under Hidden Stats, should the second Globex be Logistics instead?
Yes it should. Copy/paste is good until the moment you forget to rewrite something :(

Thanks, I'll correct this right now.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Is it possible to install this mod after SFC? Will saves work, or...?
If you mean without using the SFC mod anymore, the answer should be yes. But like I'm not totally sure of that, it's not yet in the change log, nor in the list of the features.
And if you mean using both, the answer is yes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote