3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New article

Thank you for sharing this update. I like how we will now be able to see the HP, DEF and ATK stats as well as customize them. The first thing I am going to do is make Snow pack WAY more of a punch.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for sharing this update. I like how we will now be able to see the HP, DEF and ATK stats as well as customize them. The first thing I am going to do is make Snow pack WAY more of a punch.
From the looks of it, I understood that it will be a Roguelite gamemode in which we get to upgrade our own stats, while the enemy stats would scale automatically (so you wouldn't be able to specifically change enemy stats as you wish).

High time for them to add that cool Roguelite mode like in most their games, curious how challenging it will feel (since the game itself is extremely easy imo, if you keep Swishin' left-right ur OP 99% of the time).

Looks like there might be some new enemies too, maybe some exclusives to Roguelite, we'll see (kinda bad that they delayed the update but I guess this is the trend nowadays).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From the looks of it, I understood that it will be a Roguelite gamemode in which we get to upgrade our own stats, while the enemy stats would scale automatically (so you wouldn't be able to specifically change enemy stats as you wish).

High time for them to add that cool Roguelite mode like in most their games, curious how challenging it will feel (since the game itself is extremely easy imo, if you keep Swishin' left-right ur OP 99% of the time).

Looks like there might be some new enemies too, maybe some exclusives to Roguelite, we'll see (kinda bad that they delayed the update but I guess this is the trend nowadays).
I never played rouguelite but I have seen something similar in Poke'mon Stadium. I would prefer the option to adjust their stats manually though as Snow is way too weak in gameplay as compared to her character. This is a girl with a wall of trophies in boxing, BJJ, and many other martial arts yet goes down to MC's OP punches. Not only that but our shota protag must have balls of iron given she can give him a low blow and he's back to blocking, dodging, and punching within seconds and with minimal damage. Not only that but she has a stun gun on her fists while zapping his balls. He should be curled over crying in pain and castrated from a single punch down there.

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
Seems like she is not trying to look like Kurumi, she just does and kinda hates it lmao
Like I said in a previous post, the developer is starting to run out of ideas, hence why he's relying on adding reskinned characters or characters from his previous games. Maybe he needs to take a break from designing games after this update has been dropped and focus more on himself and refresh his brain, and maybe just maybe in his next game he won't rely on reskins and such. I personally want all of the characters to be unique and have their own personalities, traits, and designs in order to make them more interesting and attractive, but all I can do at this point is wait and see what he'll decide to do in the future. If my pessimistic thinking is right, I might have to look elsewhere for games like these, but I surely hope that it doesn't come to that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
Like I said in a previous post, the developer is starting to run out of ideas, hence why he's relying on adding reskinned characters or characters from his previous games. Maybe he needs to take a break from designing games after this update has been dropped and focus more on himself and refresh his brain, and maybe just maybe in his next game he won't rely on reskins and such. I personally want all of the characters to be unique and have their own personalities, traits, and designs in order to make them more interesting and attractive, but all I can do at this point is wait and see what he'll decide to do in the future. If my pessimistic thinking is right, I might have to look elsewhere for games like these, but I surely hope that it doesn't come to that.
I think part of the problem is that different people want different things from him, and he's stuck trying to please everyone. I liked his earlier stuff when only the bosses performed intercourse, but now it's a common attack from the grunts. He never paid too much attention to defeated female enemies, but traditional ryona fans got him to focus on downed females; I liked it when the female baddies were never portrayed as weak. I think traditional ryona fans also got him to include a female protagonist who takes beatings because he admits that his circle normally doesn't do that. I couldn't get into Super Punch Boy or any of his Unity stuff because he has this weird thing of making all the characters wave and bounce unnaturally on the screen.

DD84

Aug 27, 2022
I think part of the problem is that different people want different things from him, and he's stuck trying to please everyone. I liked his earlier stuff when only the bosses performed intercourse, but now it's a common attack from the grunts. He never paid too much attention to defeated female enemies, but traditional ryona fans got him to focus on downed females; I liked it when the female baddies were never portrayed as weak. I think traditional ryona fans also got him to include a female protagonist who takes beatings because he admits that his circle normally doesn't do that. I couldn't get into Super Punch Boy or any of his Unity stuff because he has this weird thing of making all the characters wave and bounce unnaturally on the screen.
I don't see why he has to cater to other people's opinions; he should just stick with what he likes the most instead of being a yes man. That's enough for me to respect him for sticking to his guns regardless of what the opinionated audience thinks. I found his earlier work to be a mixed bag, especially the bosses that required you to hit the attack button at the perfect time in order to damage the boss. The other part I didn't like is that it was unclear how long waves of enemies would last in One Syota and that one football game they couldn't remember the name of. I never actually understood why the option to interact with the enemy after you've knocked them down was added. Sure, it would work great for bullying one of the enemies that you dislike most, but outside of that, it just feels like a pointless thing to add to his games. Super Punch Boy is certainly a good game, but I can't help but feel that it feels like a much weaker game compared to Parade Buster. Like the final boss is unimpressive, the story just feels like a visual novel that's only there to fill in the gaps, and I couldn't actually be bothered to read through the cutscenes explaining the story because all I really wanted to do was play the game and not read some long paragraph that I'm just going to forget after a couple months because, let's be honest, the story elements included in Hentai games are completely lackluster unless you're playing something like Monster Girl Quest, in which case it's worth reading through the story because it's genuinely interesting and could even teach you a thing or two that you would remember for a really long time.

Feirrys

Oct 23, 2017
i have this bug where the h-scenes are really zoomed in, and i basically can't see what's happening. anyone figured out how to fix this?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes