3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EcchiBaka

Aug 9, 2017
How far is anyone in the new update? I'm Stage 100+ into EX tour with the Enlightened Glove and somehow I'm not 100% on H gallery even after beating the new 4 characters.

There was a cutscene a bit into EX Tour where Makoto ends up wandering into the mist Al does at the start of the mode but it's been several floors and I haven't seen anything of it so far

[Nvm, I just never viewed the heroine scene and that was the last bit]

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: MacTastic9

EcchiBaka

Aug 9, 2017
Thank you for sharing these latest articles. I just gave them a read.

Thank you for being an upload hero! I am currently downloading it. By any chance is there an English translation?
Excessm posted a new article today that relinks to his past article about the fan patch translation, it is now updated for the current version.

For those interested, here's a save @ 100%, pretty sure EX Tour is just infinite so I just stopped for now (Sway is just too broken). Full gallery unlocked and a couple of broken weapons for EX Tour if you want to have a go.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Excessm posted a new article today that relinks to his past article about the fan patch translation, it is now updated for the current version.

For those interested, here's a save @ 100%, pretty sure EX Tour is just infinite so I just stopped for now (Sway is just too broken). Full gallery unlocked and a couple of broken weapons for EX Tour if you want to have a go.
Thank you for the heads up.

The endless EX mode in SPB would make for a nice parody of the Twilight Zone's endlessly looking boxing match episode. :unsure:

You can fetch the semi-official English translation of the new update from here
Thank you for the heads up, I just read the article and downloaded the translation files.

Thanks for that, I must've missed it.
I now also uploaded a patched version for everyone's convenience.
Get English V2.00 here
Thank you so much for providing this pre-patched link. I have it downloading now but Mega is being a pain with the wait time.

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
My game continues to crash/black screen after completing Stage 10 of Extra Tour Mode. Does anyone have a fix for this issue?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Does this mean I can get rid of Autotranslate and BepinEx folder, or is it easier to just replace it with prepacked english version?

Oct 11, 2021
Anyone else have the bug of text no longer displaying after losing to two or more enemises? Like the lose scene advances to a certain point but then there's just the character movement and no text.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
In case you accidentally missed it the fix is to move your save to a version without the English Patch applied, beat Stage 10, then transfer your save back to the English version. Hope that helps!
(Credit to james121212 for the fix)
Thank you for the tip for how to avoid the glitch. I spent all of last night binging the new update. I beat the main game and played a little of the post-game content.

Most of the post game content is still in Japanese though.

Reactions: MacTastic9
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes