3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
around 18 medals makes sense for a lady, there is even like 1vs5 fight so maybe full game will have medals for that.
I think that will be the case. We will have to endure a lot of beatings to fill up the medal collection.

i cannot wait for this game's release :love:
A Coccona-sized +1 to this.

I did some research into the characters names and Makoto and Tillie must have been switched by mistake:

Meaning:good; sincerity

The meaning of the name “Tillie” is: “The mighty battle maiden ”.

Reactions: MacTastic9

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
I think that will be the case. We will have to endure a lot of beatings to fill up the medal collection.

A Coccona-sized +1 to this.

I did some research into the characters names and Makoto and Tillie must have been switched by mistake:

Meaning:good; sincerity

The meaning of the name “Tillie” is: “The mighty battle maiden ”.

Yeah, hopefully there will be clues to get some medals because it will be hard to collect all of them if they don't tell you how to get them.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, hopefully there will be clues to get some medals because it will be hard to collect all of them if they don't tell you how to get them.
I'm sure there will be hints as well as more medals sense 18 medals divided by 8 opponents is 2 with a remainder of 2.

Also, heads up everyone, if you create a ci-en account you can see the extended portion of the articles including two 10 second videos of Coccona and several pics of Snow.

image-800 (30).jpg image-800 (31).jpg

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
I'm sure there will be hints as well as more medals sense 18 medals divided by 8 opponents is 2 with a remainder of 2.

Also, heads up everyone, if you create a ci-en account you can see the extended portion of the articles including two 10 second videos of Coccona and several pics of Snow.

View attachment 3012288 View attachment 3012289
Very nice, looks easy to avoid unless playing in hardest mode.

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Are you referring to Coccona being easy to dodge? I'm pretty sure snow will be at least as fast as Mokoto.
If that is the case, then I hope she's faster in harder mode. First lady is easy to dodge as long you avoid any temptation (unless it's for medals in full game). It's the slowest speed with passive ability on that is hard for me because I need to stare at her to dodge and I don't have time for that. XD

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
Man I really hope this game is a banger. The last game was a nice idea but the H content was rather lackluster and with the game only getting a MTL translation, I could not understand much of what was even going on plot wise.

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If that is the case, then I hope she's faster in harder mode. First lady is easy to dodge as long you avoid any temptation (unless it's for medals in full game). It's the slowest speed with passive ability on that is hard for me because I need to stare at her to dodge and I don't have time for that. XD
She likely will be since current Mokoto is very easy to dodge. I am also sure Mokoto will also be getting a speed buff as well and her gloved milking getting a good nerf.

What do you mean by "Passive ability"?

Man I really hope this game is a banger. The last game was a nice idea but the H content was rather lackluster and with the game only getting a MTL translation, I could not understand much of what was even going on plot wise.
I hope so too. This game is deserving of a good fanslation. I don't think Excessm will be providing the English translation though as this game seems mostly marketed toward his Japanese fans. That said, I am positive the fandom will take on the project but it might be several months of longer for them to complete it.

In the meantime, you can screenshot the dialogue and upload it to Google Translate for free for a better translation.

Reactions: MacTastic9

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
She likely will be since current Mokoto is very easy to dodge. I am also sure Mokoto will also be getting a speed buff as well and her gloved milking getting a good nerf.

What do you mean by "Passive ability"?

I hope so too. This game is deserving of a good fanslation. I don't think Excessm will be providing the English translation though as this game seems mostly marketed toward his Japanese fans. That said, I am positive the fandom will take on the project but it might be several months of longer for them to complete it.

In the meantime, you can screenshot the dialogue and upload it to Google Translate for free for a better translation.
That is fine as long she comes back as stronger, no way devs put a lot of work on her and left her to dust as first enemy.

In Enhanced skill equipment, there is two equipment that only works in free matches that makes your enemy move slower or faster. That is what I'm referred to.

Meh, current translation is fine and easy to catch up on missing gap for me. I can't speak for others but having full translation by community or officials are always welcome.

Mar 20, 2020
The DLsite suggests that it will release sometime in the middle of November this year. So the wait is almost over but I am unsure if it will come out translated or not since the last game did not get one :(
which game ? is there an update ?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That is fine as long she comes back as stronger, no way devs put a lot of work on her and left her to dust as first enemy.

In Enhanced skill equipment, there is two equipment that only works in free matches that makes your enemy move slower or faster. That is what I'm referred to.

Meh, current translation is fine and easy to catch up on missing gap for me. I can't speak for others but having full translation by community or officials are always welcome.
I'm sure Makoto will get as much love from Excessm as she gives to MC.

Thank you, I will play more with those options the next time I pick up the game.

And yeah, I'm already loving this game as is and will certainly be binging it the day it comes out.

Good news everyone.jpg

Also, good news everybody! New update just released. This one is giving some more details of the girls dirty tricks to win - Including a low blow from the sailor scout:
Sailor low blow.jpg

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
I'm sure Makoto will get as much love from Excessm as she gives to MC.

Thank you, I will play more with those options the next time I pick up the game.

And yeah, I'm already loving this game as is and will certainly be binging it the day it comes out.

View attachment 3023332

Also, good news everybody! New update just released. This one is giving some more details of the girls dirty tricks to win - Including a low blow from the sailor scout:
View attachment 3023333

You should, makes her fight a lot harder, especially in third round because she deals a lot of damage on hardest mode. It's something I enjoy because I like dodging fast attacks :D

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Are you telling me ExcessM was a girl all along ?
I was referring to Makoto giving love to the player character lol.

You should, makes her fight a lot harder, especially in third round because she deals a lot of damage on hardest mode. It's something I enjoy because I like dodging fast attacks :D
I will. I like dodging powerful attacks that can flatten me like a pancake.

Lmao. Fun fact: Makoto is actually a gender neutral name which is why the MTL sometimes gives her male pronouns.

Reactions: MacTastic9 and DBG1
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes