3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New article!
View attachment 2985196

You can see the trailer now on DListe

Link :
This was a promising video. I cannot wait to get beat up by box "Snow".

Speaking of her, given the translation, I'm thinking her name would probably be something like "Flash" or "Spark". Thoughts?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like it, because " snow " in her design sounds kinda weird. I hope this game gets a proper translation and not some MTL BS
I hate it because I have a friend who's last name is "Snow" lol. Also, she's clearly an electric-type rather than an ice-type.

I'm sure it will get a proper translation from the fan community just like with their ninja Oneshota game.

Reactions: MacTastic9

Elpeluca

Jun 26, 2017
I hate it because I have a friend who's last name is "Snow" lol. Also, she's clearly an electric-type rather than an ice-type.

I'm sure it will get a proper translation from the fan community just like with their ninja Oneshota game.
Wait, hagokoro got a proper translation ? Where i can find it ? The one includes in the game is kinda mediocre.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 22, 2018
The most obvious thing you guys seem to have been missing so far, is that "Snow" just go translated when it simply shouldn't have, because it's her name, as Yuki literally mean Snow in Japanese, but it's a person's name as well.

About the "She's more and Electric type" argument, naming her Denki or Kaminari wouldn't have made really that much sense, as they are often used for males counterparts, when making up names through electric elemental references (see Kaminari Denki from My Hero Academia indeed).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wait, hagokoro got a proper translation ? Where i can find it ? The one includes in the game is kinda mediocre.
I thought that was the one. Either way, I think the fans will make a good fanslation before(if) there's an official one.

The most obvious thing you guys seem to have been missing so far, is that "Snow" just go translated when it simply shouldn't have, because it's her name, as Yuki literally mean Snow in Japanese, but it's a person's name as well.

About the "She's more and Electric type" argument, naming her Denki or Kaminari wouldn't have made really that much sense, as they are often used for males counterparts, when making up names through electric elemental references (see Kaminari Denki from My Hero Academia indeed).
But even if she is named Yuki, a better one would be a name associated with something she does/ part of her appearance.

I am not familiar with the gendered associations of Japanese names but I imagine there's a feminine name that would be fitting for her.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How do you get that many medals???
leak your achievements list please XD

btw, the more medals can be unlocked when there are more ladies to fight.
18 is for the "Total amount" of medals in the game but idk if that many have been added yet. I only have about 10ish.

There's has been some new articles, but nothing really interesting
Thank you for the share. These updates look very sexy. I even started using one for my computer's background :)

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
18 is for the "Total amount" of medals in the game but idk if that many have been added yet. I only have about 10ish.

Thank you for the share. These updates look very sexy. I even started using one for my computer's background :)
around 18 medals makes sense for a lady, there is even like 1vs5 fight so maybe full game will have medals for that.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes