2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
do u know where can I find this scene?
most of the scenes are remove from main game ,ex:- this scene,and there is a chichi scene also remove in final update,so it only found in game folder here
sluts tornament FULL VERSION\sluts tornament FULL VERSION\www\movies

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
most of the scenes are remove from main game ,ex:- this scene,and there is a chichi scene also remove in final update,so it only found in game folder here
sluts tornament FULL VERSION\sluts tornament FULL VERSION\www\movies
I still dont have this scene

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Here's a bit of walkthrough for anyone seeking help with the gameplay.

You start like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Go talk to the blue woman I pointed towards with an arrow in the screenshot and clear the tutorial. Afterwards talk to the blue "save game" woman shown here to start the tournament:

Android 18:

This is the only character that will take some time. The rest are much faster than her.
The first fight might even give you trouble, since you haven't really gotten the bearings of the fighting (yet). I don't recommend anything fancy. Wait for her attack and block the attack with the "D" button. Attack her a once or twice. Rince and repeat.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: It's not explained ANYWHERE in the game, but if you stand on and of the edges of any arena and you are hit you instantly lose (most of the time).
DON'T FRAGGING CLICK SO MUCH. I don't know if it's just the game being crusty or the dev being cruel. I think the former, but if you click too much once you win... it can (it won't 100% of the time) also instantly game over you. Let the result screen come on it's own once you win. Select your stat and press enter once all the text have been shown. Let the game load you on to the "world screen".

Early on Android 18 specializes in attack power, later on it doesn't matter :WeSmart: Pick attack power for most of the time to be boosted. Save all your money for combo style EX. The difference for her is like day and night.

You have made it, you are the master of this game. No one can stop you now. Meet Vidl who's special attack is a rush where her attack is doing many times more damage, than you are able to dish out, and it's in rapid succession from all the sides. The earlier strat isn't going to help much. You can make it a hell on yourself and try to cheese the fight with your puny energy attack. And then be less than happy, as Vidl on her last health. Manages to rush you down and beat the living shit out of you anyways, after having faught her a long time with your pee shooter. What is a fella to do?

Sell the panties
in this

You can replay the first fight this way as she now counts as not being defeated. But I don't recommend you replay the fight this way, as the game can get "a little funky". Here's instead a new mechanic, that I wish, I had learned from the start
Talking to the character select woman and going back to the character select screen resets the tournament. Beat the first fight and sell panties, untill you can afford "combo style EX" in the shop. Select attack power every time for now and you should be good to go. Vidl and the next many enemies can be stun locked by the combo attack.

The last few fights might give you some trouble. I propose restarting again and investing some points into energy attack defense. Getting back, to where you were. Will in all likehood only take you a minute or two—with your current "power level".
There are potions littered out through the later stages.
IMPORTANT: DON'T pick the potion on the right in the last arena, after you have defeated the last boss Hels. I don't know why, but it always gives me a game over.

Here's how to beat the game with every other character other than the last two:

Have 2k (farm another tournament ca. 2 mins with Android 18) and use it all on 5 energy attack stat boost items from
the shop. The characters are quite bad in comparison to Android 18, but it'll work this way. Keep your distance and have the enemy just at the edge of the screen and fire the energy blast at the enemy. Keep your distance and fire away. You'll win eventually.

You were able to rush Android 18 on your first time around. Your weak attacks won't do this time around. Should you try the same tactics, the stamina will simply run out. Android 18 a little scratched and you dead with her likely followup. Unlike what I adviced you to earlier. Luring her down to the edge of the map
is your best option. Her energy attacks, doesn't seem to cause the "arena edge game over bug?". Fire away with you own energy attacks and heal in between where needed. The "big bomb" ultimate attack works wonders against Android 18 and on this map, should you feel the need to use (or invest in) that attack. The regular ones will still serve you just fine. The rest of the energy attacks are sort of garbage and the 3 way energy attack is just not worth the energy and stamina cost. Not even keeping in mind the monetary investment.

The last two heroines?:

Hels and Android 21 are like better versions of Android 18 and should be treated as such with their levelup and fighting style. They even come with the combo style EX equiped. There shouldn't really be much trouble from here.

Last edited:

meteor28

Mar 29, 2020
IT'S BUGGED!!
after selling vel's pants and trying to challenge her again, attacks won't deal any damage, they won't even connect!!
help

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Do we have a prediction for when the next game will be released?
Yeap,on his twitter account he posted a poll (In jan.) in that poll people choose DBZ parody should be next game and then he said he will start working on next DBZ game (in April),so next update may come in june or july

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes