2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
YES GUYS THERE IS A GALLARY IN THE GAME CALLED "Scene something" (found on right side of the shop)
and here the full 100% save (You need to switch characters to see more scenes in gallary)
so you eman when i wanan see let say the sene with 18 i should not play as her?

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
lost the second fight, reloaded the game, first fight now glitched out to auto kill my character after 10 seconds even if I start a new game... GG

Managed to beat the first fight within 10 seconds, said stage clear, then played the death sound and said the end lol deleted.

Last edited:

Pamlau

Dec 27, 2017
You know that you have a hentai addiction problem when you've watched all hentais where these animations came from

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
How can you change the controls? My A button isn't working and F1 isn't pulling up the options menu.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Really good animations, the Bulma scenes are weird though since her face never changes until the end, and that one doggy style scene looks like her head is photoshopped over.
overall though, pretty hot and well done h-scenes, wish I could see more of Chichi's face during her scenes though lol

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I DOn't know what kind of .... create that game but .... 5 times when i fight with the stupid android 18 she doesn't stop cast her FCKING spells for 5 min blocking, congrats dude u are an legend amongs all bad developers there, braindead.
yeah, I recommend to just use a save edit and get yourself a bunch of money and buy a bunch of defense and attack potion upgrades. you will have to do it for each character though. the pay off is worth it though IMHO

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
For some reason downloaded saves seem not to work, dunno if it's just me.
How does the save work, tried placing it in the save file, and nothing worked
Download the save file posted earlier, run the game until you come across a save point, save in file location 12, exit the game, unpack the save file, copy the save file into the save folder and replace the file12.rpgsave file in that folder, restart the game, continue/load and it works.

Keep in mind, the reason why the save doesn't work is because it's missing the global files, and they keep flags regarding which file location is being used. So if you save in location 1, just rename the save file posted earlier to file1.rpgsave and copy over the file.

As for the scene room, there is no reason to switch characters, the scenes don't change. There are two separate lists at the scene selection location, one at each PC looking thing.

The animations are good but copied from other games with head swaps. For a lazy solution to adding animations, I've seen far worse. Worth downloading.

Reactions: fdaballa

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
every time i beat that coco chick 18 jst dies anyways and ends the game. anyone else have that problem?

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
every time i beat that coco chick 18 jst dies anyways and ends the game. anyone else have that problem?
this is because you game files are missing , copy the save to other folder or somewhere else and then delete the game and again extract the game and copy save to www folder (This solve my issue maybe also work for you)

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
this is because you game files are missing , copy the save to other folder or somewhere else and then delete the game and again extract the game and copy save to www folder (This solve my issue maybe also work for you)
Ok ill give it a shot. Thanks for the help

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes