2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Nice upload hehe :love::cool::cool::eek: and to Jack95K sorry i didnt see your message earlier, i was busy working on Naughty Ghost ;):D

Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
Is there a way to change controls? Controller (xbox) has no block and the layout on keyboard is stupid.

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Mrah god dammit.. i know i don't have the best computer out there, but c'mon, evrytime i try to play a game from this guy the game lag! (at least not so much in this one i guess.., but when there are text and for some fight it's a nightmare..)
i don't have lot of hope,but if someone have some tricks for making the game run more smoothly, i'm open to any suggestion haha. i tried evrything i knowed

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Mrah got dammit.. i know i don't have the best computer out there, but c'mon, evrytime i try to play a game from this guy the game lag! (at least not so much in this one i guess.., but when there are text and for some fight it's a nightmare..)
i don't have lot of hope,but if someone have some tricks for making the game run more smoothly, i'm open to any suggestion haha. i tried evrything i knowed
Same as me, specially when you fought some girls in those rocky area like with Heles or Coco the game was so laggy that I had to take someone save file on this thread to open all the scenes out of frustration. And those enemy HIT HARD with their special attack without end, so more reason to not want to grind

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
only good about this game are the pic rthe rest sucks, the battlesystem is the worst why not a round based combat system instead of walking around, is there a full 100% save file that i can download so i dont have to play the game and can only watch the scenes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
question where do i put the save file in the gamefolder
In the www folder, overwrite your previous save
And yeah, this game aren't worth 30USD at all. The animation was being reused with some girls, better off just keep the Animation folder that contain all the sex clips for fapping than play this grinddy ass game

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
In the www folder, overwrite your previous save
And yeah, this game aren't worth 30USD at all. The animation was being reused with some girls, better off just keep the Animation folder that contain all the sex clips for fapping than play this grinddy ass game
yeah but roshi is always a bit well you know not a turn on

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
o bad that there is no scene with vados, cus and margarite, no kale, no caulifla i wouldhave loved to see them or some woman from helles universum too maybe a slim ribrianna one some on her friends

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
only good about this game are the pic rthe rest sucks, the battlesystem is the worst why not a round based combat system instead of walking around, is there a full 100% save file that i can download so i dont have to play the game and can only watch the scenes
YES GUYS THERE IS A GALLARY IN THE GAME CALLED "Scene Collection" (found on right side of the shop)
and here the full 100% save (You need to switch characters to see more scenes in gallary)

Last edited:
Reactions: rouge_g
2.80 star(s) 11 Votes