2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
so after i bought it and played for a couple of minutes i have to say.. the game is pretty brutally grindy :'( makes me wonder why i paid so much for the game. Dammit i have to stop buying overpriced stuffs :ROFLMAO: i already bought the artist's previous game before and now this, anyways enjoy it guys and if you have the full save kindly share it thanks in advance!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
so after i bought it and played for a couple of minutes i have to say.. the game is pretty brutally grindy :'( makes me wonder why i paid so much for the game. Dammit i have to stop buying overpriced stuffs :ROFLMAO: i already bought the artist's previous game before and now this, anyways enjoy it guys and if you have the full save kindly share it thanks in advance!
Really? Damn, that's suck...So does this game even have gallery or recollection room to replay the scenes or it would be like the Quest for the balls?

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Save file someone ? Does it have a gallery or something ?
There is no gallery, it's pretty sucky overall.

I suggest just going to saveeditonline and cheating in a bunch of money, then buy a bunch of stat boosts to breeze through the fights.

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
There is no gallery, it's pretty sucky overall.

I suggest just going to saveeditonline and cheating in a bunch of money, then buy a bunch of stat boosts to breeze through the fights.
Actually, there is at the main hub. Go to the terminal with the word scenes over it.

Reactions: m069

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
this would be totally hot if the girs werent made to be severly over proportioned sorry my honest opinion i dont mind big boobs and a nice sized booty but this is too much hope there is a way to make the girls have normal sizes cuz i dont do GGG or Fake Kardashian Booty stuff xD sorry those are the only things that come to mind when i see the concept art .

Reactions: m069 and MKDude

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I have been checking the art and animations of this artist and I gotta say, it's pretty good, if I could I would support him.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
What an okay game. The art style is just okay. The English is barely passing. The gameplay is okay. This is an absolute eh game.

If the art style were more faithful to the series, maybe improve the animation and get an editor, then this would be good. Also don't like everyone being over proportioned and looking identical from each other.

Reactions: sanguinerose

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Avoid the grind by using RPG save editor. Go all the way down towards the last switches and unlock all of them. Boom.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I just played with c18 and now it can be played with c18 and the other characters or you just play c18 and unlock it with it

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes