RPGM Abandoned SuperCreep [v0.052] [Boner Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to retrieve morality, mine is -967, that was caused
by sending my followers to work, now I can't recruit which happened to be part
of Elise Quests, I can't move on because of this... can anyone help?

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
cheat engine , save editor or go to the basement of the school click the laptop and hold a school festival

--

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
maybe i'm idiot but i never be able to do the basement quest, how can i buy the flashlight? i dont have enough money and i dont know where i can find more

Last edited:

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
I might have run across a bug or just my computer not wanting to work. Has anyone else not been able to escape the memories area? I got to the exit and I appear on the top or bottom (depending on which exit I try). Or is there a switch/variable I can change to exit.

Secondly, Where do you get armor? In the variables there is a list of armor you can obtain... where can you buy it?

Third, has anyone found the arrows yet? I am tired of searching and since I am going to probably have to start over. I want to complete all the quests prior to starting the new section. Going through the memories I missed a few items during my questing prior to the new section.

SeveredPaladin

Jun 6, 2017
I might have run across a bug or just my computer not wanting to work. Has anyone else not been able to escape the memories area? I got to the exit and I appear on the top or bottom (depending on which exit I try). Or is there a switch/variable I can change to exit.

Secondly, Where do you get armor? In the variables there is a list of armor you can obtain... where can you buy it?

Third, has anyone found the arrows yet? I am tired of searching and since I am going to probably have to start over. I want to complete all the quests prior to starting the new section. Going through the memories I missed a few items during my questing prior to the new section.
In the memories area I got out by going straight down to the exit. Don't know if that helps, I don't think armor is implemented in game yet and third the arrows are by the bus stop to the right of the school the character says that it is a nest of sticks...hope this helps

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote