1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I can't find the newsstand to gift the neighbor for the life of me, i don't know if it's a bug or if i'm blind, could someone give me a hand?
it's at the beach, but even if you buy the gift you are not meant to, and won't be able to give it to your neighbor, instead you pick som flowers to her outside her house.

Reactions: Raava20009

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
gift wise you are meant to get the flowers from her garden not buy the gift

Jansen

May 8, 2017
v0.52 Version released by Dev. Also dev has posted
Is it a game or what??

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
His money grabbing strategy hasn't worked, his number of patrons has actually gone down. Maybe he'll eventually realise that quality > quantity.
Eventually people get wise to these shenanigans. There will always be people willing to give, but its a small percentage.

gidorah

May 31, 2017
Anyone else have a problem with not being able to buy anything from the shop? It almost seems like the shop girl is placed one tile too far from the counter and you can't interact with her.

running into similar problem when you go invisible at the bank and attempt to pick the teller's wallet. PC tries to walk behind teller but he is too close to wall and game hangs

fresh download and clean save - same problem. am I crazy or missing something? Shop.PNG bank.PNG

stefbou

May 24, 2017
Anyone else have a problem with not being able to buy anything from the shop? It almost seems like the shop girl is placed one tile too far from the counter and you can't interact with her.

running into similar problem when you go invisible at the bank and attempt to pick the teller's wallet. PC tries to walk behind teller but he is too close to wall and game hangs

fresh download and clean save - same problem. am I crazy or missing something? View attachment 11171 View attachment 11172
Use your mouse cursor to talk with the shop girl ;)

Reactions: extractied

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Im fairly certain hes not working alone (Though I have nothing to back this up so I could be way off base) and has a team working with him.
And in that case I could see more than 1 game being produced at the same time. But after keeping an eye on these games as long as I have its become VERY clear that he/they cant even handle 2 games let alone 3.
Super creep was one of the first adult games I found and got me into the adult gaming industry but it was also the first game to show me just how easily patreon could be used to screw over everyone whos pledging to you and could be used to scam people out of their hard earned money.
"Boner Games" is a joke. End of story. He'll dissapear eventually but unfortunately not before hes managed to scam hundreds if not thousands out of gullible folks who really appreciate the games hes "making".
Its a disgusting practice which really hurts the still growing industry.

pluu

May 12, 2017
I may have a problem is it possible to unimpregnant the doll?
Because i need her for the quest in the basement and cant order her to follow me because of the pregnancy.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Because i need her for the quest in the basement and cant order her to follow me because of the pregnancy.
Use rpgmaker save editor, advanced -> find switch and unbox 303: DollNowPregnant..

pluu

May 12, 2017
Use rpgmaker save editor, advanced -> find switch and unbox 303: DollNowPregnant..
Just tried that and it didnt worked she is still pregnant I think I messed up :/.
But thanks anyways.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
The qeust to unimpregnant is not in the game yet so no sorry

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote