RPGM Abandoned SuperCreep [v0.052] [Boner Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I have no idea how this guy still gets so many patreons.

I mean the game is decent enough, but compare it to many of the newer projects and it certainly isn't good enough to warrant thousands of dollars of support and the hype he gets.

I think he had a strong enough build of the game available early enough in the patreon adult game craze to get people interested. Why they are still sticking around when you compare it to the competition and with the lack of communication beats me.

nluffy

Dec 12, 2017
please help i cant move around the maps. stuck on the town. cant get to beach to get flowers and therefore continue the game. i keeps saying when i move to the edge of the map i have no reason to go there at the moment

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
SuperCreep is the best RPGM game I ever played. It has so much content, there are so many things to upgrade and the renders are so great. It kind of feels like an open world game.

I prefer Renpy games, but this game is so good and the concept is so perfect that I don't mind spending hours running around. It's actually better that way for this game.

I've been waiting so long for an update.
No

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
SuperCreep is the best RPGM game I ever played. It has so much content, there are so many things to upgrade and the renders are so great. It kind of feels like an open world game.

I prefer Renpy games, but this game is so good and the concept is so perfect that I don't mind spending hours running around. It's actually better that way for this game.

I've been waiting so long for an update.
It's a basic rpgm game that gained popularity because it was released earlier than most games. It never gets updated, and the models are nothing special, the creator never answers questions and has been stringing along patreon for ages. If you want a game like this that gets updated properly play beggarofnets My New Life. Tons of content, the models look a bit different to the usual, and he has made big efforts to streamline the gameplay. New updates every month too

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Why isn't this marked as an abandoned unfinished project yet. Just like most of their games ?
Because hes still claiming that its being worked on.
Hes only got 3 games. School of Lust, Super Creep, and Game of boners.
Game of boners is marked abandoned because Boner games said they were done with it (for now anyway I believe)
They claim to still be working on Super Creep and School of Lust though

Reactions: George Halstead

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Because hes still claiming that its being worked on.
Hes only got 3 games. School of Lust, Super Creep, and Game of boners.
Game of boners is marked abandoned because Boner games said they were done with it (for now anyway I believe)
They claim to still be working on Super Creep and School of Lust though
Usually after a year of no updates a game thread is closed here as it is obvious that it is not being worked on, just milked for money and promoting that type of developer is wrong. They started Super Creep, stopped it and started Game of Boners then stopped and now with School of Lust and will probably stop as it is slow, clunky and it is a shame that they get away with doing such things. Not to mention the fact that if a patreon complains because of no updates they get their posts deleted etc.

Reactions: sniff3005

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Usually after a year of no updates a game thread is closed here as it is obvious that it is not being worked on, just milked for money and promoting that type of developer is wrong. They started Super Creep, stopped it and started Game of Boners then stopped and now with School of Lust and will probably stop as it is slow, clunky and it is a shame that they get away with doing such things. Not to mention the fact that if a patreon complains because of no updates they get their posts deleted etc.
Well the mods on here arent actively keeping an eye on every single game :p
If you feel this page should be marked as abandoned talk to a mod

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@Mark600601 Friend i was a patreon of the Developers as well and the game update status's you posted earlier have been up for a long long time and never a update on anything. I know you like the game and i do as well but unfortunately the developers are just collecting (stealing) money for updates that will never come. I will talk to a mod to see if i can get this page can be closed.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@Mark600601 Friend i was a patreon of the Developers as well and the game update status's you posted earlier have been up for a long long time and never a update on anything. I know you like the game and i do as well but unfortunately the developers are just collecting (stealing) money for updates that will never come. I will talk to a mod to see if i can get this page can be closed.
Im not disagreeing with you :p
You asked why it wasnt marked as abandoned and I provided an answer lol. The Devs are claiming that its still being worked on so no one has bothered to mark this abanonded. Simply tag a mod or an uploader in this thread and say "Hey I believe this thread should be closed"

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Im fairly certain hes not working alone (Though I have nothing to back this up so I could be way off base) and has a team working with him.
And in that case I could see more than 1 game being produced at the same time. But after keeping an eye on these games as long as I have its become VERY clear that he/they cant even handle 2 games let alone 3.
Super creep was one of the first adult games I found and got me into the adult gaming industry but it was also the first game to show me just how easily patreon could be used to screw over everyone whos pledging to you and could be used to scam people out of their hard earned money.
"Boner Games" is a joke. End of story. He'll dissapear eventually but unfortunately not before hes managed to scam hundreds if not thousands out of gullible folks who really appreciate the games hes "making".
Its a disgusting practice which really hurts the still growing industry.
What surprises me the most is the amount of work put on it before stopping. I mean, the v0.051 gives you a few hours of gameplay and different paths, even if some are cut. And also the fact he keeps working on other things (I played GoB and a version of School of Lust has just been released).

I don't really know if it's just purposely giving great alphas to scam people or he just lacks commitment. Either way, I think it's sad and hopes he gets to work someday, as in terms of story I think this is one of the greatest (with Officer Chloe, Depraved awakening and Babysitter) and he could be earning a lot more money.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What surprises me the most is the amount of work put on it before stopping. I mean, the v0.051 gives you a few hours of gameplay and different paths, even if some are cut. And also the fact he keeps working on other things (I played GoB and a version of School of Lust has just been released).

I don't really know if it's just purposely giving great alphas to scam people or he just lacks commitment. Either way, I think it's sad and hopes he gets to work someday, as in terms of story I think this is one of the greatest (with Officer Chloe, Depraved awakening and Babysitter) and he could be earning a lot more money.
Im pretty sure its the former. He gives great alphas to rake in money. I think the issue is he comes up with great ideas but doesnt know how to follow through on them so rather than admit he cant create a full game he just keeps throwing out alphas because at least that brings in money

Reactions: Jcj

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Im pretty sure its the former. He gives great alphas to rake in money. I think the issue is he comes up with great ideas but doesnt know how to follow through on them so rather than admit he cant create a full game he just keeps throwing out alphas because at least that brings in money
Most games run out of steam even if the developer is a good guy. It’s the nature of fap games and the impact of patreon.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Most games run out of steam even if the developer is a good guy. It’s the nature of fap games and the impact of patreon.
See i might be willing to accept that answer if he were a new dev but... he is not. Supercreep is one of the games that got me into adult games. 2 years ago. Hes put out 3 alphas over the course of 2 or 3 years. If he were burnt out he would just quit.
He knows what hes doing. He doesnt wanna close his patreon because he doesnt wanna lose that money but doesnt know how to follow through on any games he makes past the alpha stage. He puts together a beginning, has no idea how to go past that, drops it and move on to a new game. He is the literal definition of somebody milking patreon

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
See i might be willing to accept that answer if he were a new dev but... he is not. Supercreep is one of the games that got me into adult games. 2 years ago. Hes put out 3 alphas over the course of 2 or 3 years. If he were burnt out he would just quit.
He knows what hes doing. He doesnt wanna close his patreon because he doesnt wanna lose that money but doesnt know how to follow through on any games he makes past the alpha stage. He puts together a beginning, has no idea how to go past that, drops it and move on to a new game. He is the literal definition of somebody milking patreon
I didn't phrase it well, what I meant is to take each game in isolation. Each game burns out rather than the developer. Its easy to come up with initial ideas for the basis of a FAP game, but once everyone's naked, fucking and degraded it becomes more boring to play and also i imagine develop. But I guess we are saying the same thing on this point.

If his patreons like each game he is doing then I don't see it as milking, most games start to get terrible after a while so you could either have one complete game thats half great and half boring or 3 half finished games that are great but not complete. I'd rather have the later as I don't really enjoy the release cycle. I find it much harder to get into a game if I can only play it fora n hour of 2 every month. I get the most out of game when I first play it and then struggle to get back into it later as I forgotten most of what happened.

I played super creep really enjoyed what was there, then forgot about it and played something else. If I wanted complete games I wouldn't be on this site.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
supercreep fans fere not i spoke to the dev and the dev clearly stated that supercreep and game of bones is on hold till boner is done with school of lust once school of lust is done will supercreep continue

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not that sure. I can see that with GoB, as the story started in a similar way to other games... but mini-games aside, Supercreep had quite a story developed and you could almost see where it was taking you.

supercreep fans fere not i spoke to the dev and the dev clearly stated that supercreep and game of bones is on hold till boner is done with school of lust once school of lust is done will supercreep continue
As far as I read he said GoB was on hold, not Supercreep. I don't know, I just feel like many of his Patreons followed him because of that game, and then he changed the style and hasn't even given a small update for almost a year. That's why he's doing 3000$ instead of 6000$ like other developers with similar level games in terms of story and quality.

But anyway, is School of Lust worth playing? I was one of his Patrons before, but seeing there was no advance, I'm not sure it's worth it anymore...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote