Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Superheroes Suck [1.851 Public] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Its still not fixed for me, i can see hints in harper scenes but Valentina dont have any of them. I tried play her at least 3-4 event and non of them have any hint at all for important choices.

Screenshot_2.jpg

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry it took so long. To be honest I was half asleep when i responded, and completely forgot, when I woke up. In regard to her events. There are no important choices until her 5th event, and they are highlighted/tagged. All events before this do not affect the story or your progress with her, it is simply different scenes/dialogue.

Reactions: Normdk

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
It's also 4am (EST, at least).
How about we give at least 6-12 hours before asking for a mod update?
Read my post again and maybe you will understand that I only informing about a new update of the game, not asking when there will be a mod update or not asking for a mod update in general so I don't know why you think I'm impatient and trying in any way to urge a modder to update his mod.

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
@ShaddyModda
Thank you very much for this mod.
It makes the game experience only richer, where I esp. enjoy the replay option +the hints of what the different choices will bring in stats.
In short - thank you so much.

(This is not the only game on which I enjoy your mod - so thank you for your dedication and great work overall)

Reactions: imzahai
Jan 28, 2019
Read my post again and maybe you will understand that I only informing about a new update of the game, not asking when there will be a mod update or not asking for a mod update in general so I don't know why you think I'm impatient and trying in any way to urge a modder to update his mod.
sorry, I'm used to checking mod threads and seeing people bombard them, sometimes rather rudely, demanding updates, almost the instant new updates are out. So, seeing your post, as the first new post in a while, announcing an update, it seemed to me, at the time, to be a way of saying "hey modder, get to it," and not a way to shout out to people who follow this post that an update could be incoming because a new release of the game was out.
My bad.

Reactions: Mario4don

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
sorry, I'm used to checking mod threads and seeing people bombard them, sometimes rather rudely, demanding updates, almost the instant new updates are out. So, seeing your post, as the first new post in a while, announcing an update, it seemed to me, at the time, to be a way of saying "hey modder, get to it," and not a way to shout out to people who follow this post that an update could be incoming because a new release of the game was out.
My bad.
Now to early to ask? :) plz?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
humanstickobserver besides Mario4don is my unofficial game update informant on F95. I can always count on him to let me know when one of the games I mod have been updated. :LOL:

I know I usually roll out pretty fast updates, but this one will be delayed. I'll still get it out a soon as I can, but that means most likely not until tomorrow at this point.

May 20, 2020
humanstickobserver besides Mario4don is my unofficial game update informant on F95. I can always count on him to let me know when one of the games I mod have been updated. :LOL:

I know I usually roll out pretty fast updates, but this one will be delayed. I'll still get it out a soon as I can, but that means most likely not until tomorrow at this point.
This is completely unacceptable! *HULKS OUT* LoL I kid I kid :D
Thank you for all the hard work you put in all the mods

Reactions: JordanWelsh

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Don't worry about it this update was short and most likely won't need modding this much take your time

Reactions: JordanWelsh

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated for 0.85.1
Thank you so much. It has almost worked it's way back to the front on my list, after the 0.75 update said needed to start from scratch, so I'll be getting back to it sooner or later. But now, glad to have this for when I reach that point. ;) And again, thank you for doing this.

Reactions: ShaddyGames
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes