Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Superheroes Suck [1.851 Public] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so this mod shows certain choices where like it is something to give dom points or affection, is there actually any point to it, does it change anything in the game.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
OK so this mod shows certain choices where like it is something to give dom points or affection, is there actually any point to it, does it change anything in the game.
Not that I've seen as of yet, other than slightly different scenes, but I usually give the option for both at those choices anyhow.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Do you know what's new? There is no changelog in the OP
2 New Riley Events
3 New Harper Events
3 Repeatables Added (Chrys, Riley, Valentina)
1 New Lecture Event
The Midpoint
Fixes with the Schedule Tracker

can check if it has any changelog in the game files if so i update/change (edit) is comment if that is the case

the changelog i got above is from the game own thread (check there among changelog spolier)

and no the game files did not have a changelog just checked

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
2 New Riley Events
3 New Harper Events
3 Repeatables Added (Chrys, Riley, Valentina)
1 New Lecture Event
The Midpoint
Fixes with the Schedule Tracker

can check if it has any changelog in the game files if so i update/change (edit) is comment if that is the case

the changelog i got above is from the game own thread (check there among changelog spolier)

and no the game files did not have a changelog just checked
Welp, gotta wait for a hero to update the MediaFire link

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, forgot to include them in this time. Not like they're actually needed except to avoid having to field questions about duplicate labels, and telling people to click reload. :p
Hmm how do I do this update? I put the game folder in the (...)public-pc folder and overwrote the same-named files tehre. But now the game gives lots of errors and the quest bars are all filled.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes