erkper

May 16, 2018
My original comment was just that the only way having powers would guarantee MC's dad has powers was if MC were female, bc only women would need to get the super gene from both parents, which is still true. My point was that MC assumes in game that his dad must have powers which isn't necessarily true.
You are correct.

MGazer

Aug 20, 2020
Well I played through a bit and it seems interesting so far. The only problem is that night time renders are just too dark. Sandbox games are a little annoying anyway but not being able to find doors to navigate around because it's too dark to see where you need to click is a little too difficult.

Cragsi

Nov 27, 2018
Well I played through a bit and it seems interesting so far. The only problem is that night time renders are just too dark. Sandbox games are a little annoying anyway but not being able to find doors to navigate around because it's too dark to see where you need to click is a little too difficult.
Do you have adaptive brightness turned on on your phone? Mine was the same until I turned that off.

MGazer

Aug 20, 2020
No I'm playing on a PC. I could always adjust monitor setting but I think it's a bit much to do something like that just for 1 unfinished game.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Honestly I've never experienced those problems but many people have complained about this... sure the night scenes are darker but I can see them perfectly. Also, I think there's nothing to see at that time of the day, just studying or work out alone so I just click fast to pass the text, it's not a big deal.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
new update from dev's patreon

PC Version:

Mac Version:

Android Version:

Change-Log from 0.55 to 0.60:

• 4 Chrys Events (with an H-scene)
  • 1 Riley Event (With repeatable H-scene)
  • 2 Riley Repeatable H-scenes
  • 3 Main Story Events

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The apron scene alone made this whole update awesome.

Edit: The museum scene animations are missing for scenes. There are two animations that kinda work, but they break after the first play of the loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight of Solace

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there more to the story after the hospital visit? It doesn't show up in the quest hints.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There's at least one more, an interview with Kelly. Go to the gym in the morning.
I actually had the interview before the hospital.
But after those scenes, it didn't tell me "You've reached the end of this content" like it did for the two girls.

kingpilzi

Oct 12, 2017
Is there more to the story after the hospital visit? It doesn't show up in the quest hints.
there is a interview after that (not sure what i did to trigger it tho)
i guess that the talk with miss p was one story additon
2nd is the hospital and third would be the interviw
if iam missing smth pls let me know

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Superheroes Suck [v0.60] Solace

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 557 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 539 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v0.70.5Public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.03.2021 (v0.70.5Public)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes