cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyway, In my original post I gathered that the MC gets his power for smashing the other chicks :ROFLMAO:
well he didn't bang queen unbreakable and still got her powers and didn't bang lovestruck either and got her powers etc.

"smashing" helps but it's not needed.

Reactions: hotenhornay
Sep 29, 2021
Fuck I thought this will be ended and a new chapter of MC's life begin as hero on streets(sorry, defenders) which will curate after the current main plot ends.

jbs27572

Apr 3, 2020
I tried the other download links but something weird is going on. Uploadhaven downloads a 112 MB file called file_SuperheroesSuck-1_252public-pc-zip. When I used 7-zip to unzip it, I got some kind of installation file and a zipped folder called files. Does this game need to be installed like an application? It didn't used to be like that in earlier versions.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I tried the other download links but something weird is going on. Uploadhaven downloads a 112 MB file called file_SuperheroesSuck-1_252public-pc-zip. When I used 7-zip to unzip it, I got some kind of installation file and a zipped folder called files. Does this game need to be installed like an application? It didn't used to be like that in earlier versions.
nop seems like something you download for uploadhaven (i never used it so not sure)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Mixdrop is still working. I'm not a fan of that service but it does work. You'll likely get a few pop up ads before the actual DL starts but if/when you get an ad just close the ad and click download again. I just quick tested it and it finally started DL on the fourth attempt. The file is still there. Anon and Uploadhaven require you to DL their proprietary software to be able to retrieve files from them. I won't do that so Mixdrop is the only one left now that the Mega link is dead.
Hope that helps, Phat(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you dl'd something from popup not from actual dl link, delete that packet.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.301public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.10.2022 (added status & hints for the "sandbox events")

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SuperheroesSuck-01.301
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes