drunkenrioter

Sep 13, 2021
I think I'm having a problem with Valentina's last "Perfect Ten" event. Is it supposed to end with her giving it a 9.6? Or was that a previous update, and the last step just isn't triggering for me on Saturday morning? I've skipped three in-game weeks, and it's always the same thing.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
would like a biggers updats that finally have something to do with superheroes and supèer powers..it's so slow burning and after queen's kiidnapping game become a bit boring, last updates..quite disappointing,. and seems i can't get to trigger railey cinema event

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would like a biggers updats that finally have something to do with superheroes and supèer powers..it's so slow burning and after queen's kiidnapping game become a bit boring, last updates..quite disappointing,. and seems i can't get to trigger railey cinema event
try everyday (well evening) at classroom.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really like this story, but it does need to advance more into the superheroes rid the world of the villians andof course we need to rescue Queen Inbreakable really soon
Let's make the team strong and stop the lack of confidence the girls are all developing

Oct 8, 2019
I hope I am wrong but I think Shiro did it. Kidnap the biggest hero on the block, doesn't harm them because they are a friend but make a fortune selling his robots for disaster relief. I hope that I am wrong just because it just seems too simple. Obviously, there is a bad guy and most likely we have not seen them at all or at least often and Shiro seems like too easy a suspect here. Someone working for him perhaps? Can't be the mayor, the police wouldn't have the access. Kelly would have the information but not the means. Just feels like the person that I can't remember an actual positive interaction with being the villain and I feel the writing is more clever than that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope I am wrong but I think Shiro did it. Kidnap the biggest hero on the block, doesn't harm them because they are a friend but make a fortune selling his robots for disaster relief.
possible but unlikely since his bots are meant for diff things than most supers work.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
I hope I am wrong but I think Shiro did it. Kidnap the biggest hero on the block, doesn't harm them because they are a friend but make a fortune selling his robots for disaster relief. I hope that I am wrong just because it just seems too simple. Obviously, there is a bad guy and most likely we have not seen them at all or at least often and Shiro seems like too easy a suspect here. Someone working for him perhaps? Can't be the mayor, the police wouldn't have the access. Kelly would have the information but not the means. Just feels like the person that I can't remember an actual positive interaction with being the villain and I feel the writing is more clever than that.
If it was shiro the whole demanding where mrs P was a few updates back makes no sense. I get throwing you off the trail but thats a bit much. After the most recent episode my bet is on the mayor's wife. Everyone keeps saying the big bad is a woman and Kelly's description of her makes you have to wonder.

Oct 8, 2019
If it was shiro the whole demanding where mrs P was a few updates back makes no sense. I get throwing you off the trail but thats a bit much. After the most recent episode my bet is on the mayor's wife. Everyone keeps saying the big bad is a woman and Kelly's description of her makes you have to wonder.
See this is where I am getting caught up as well. Honestly, I would accept Harper's sister and/or dad. That assumes her sister is the nurse with the eyes from waaay back. People with parlor powers finding a way to take real power seems like a good motive to me. But even before that, I just want to know if the blonde on the subway, in the jewelry store, and literal lady of our dreams can shapeshift into the cat so that the villains can get intel on us. Beyond that, I am struggling to find a motive beyond the obvious for kidnapping the top hero in the city and this has me grasping at so many straws. I am still holding onto the idea that grandpa will help us fight someone later and give us a huge power boost during that time. See, straws.

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
See this is where I am getting caught up as well. Honestly, I would accept Harper's sister and/or dad. That assumes her sister is the nurse with the eyes from waaay back. People with parlor powers finding a way to take real power seems like a good motive to me. But even before that, I just want to know if the blonde on the subway, in the jewelry store, and literal lady of our dreams can shapeshift into the cat so that the villains can get intel on us. Beyond that, I am struggling to find a motive beyond the obvious for kidnapping the top hero in the city and this has me grasping at so many straws. I am still holding onto the idea that grandpa will help us fight someone later and give us a huge power boost during that time. See, straws.
My bet is that the blonde from the subway/jewelry store/dreams is harpers sister and is either the mastermind or at least in league with the bads. This does nix her as being the cat, since shape-shifting would definitely not be be considered a parlor power. The cat may be an actual cat that developed powers, maybe that's where MC got the night vision. Seeing as no one in the academy seems to have that power and it would have to be an individual he has had a fair amount of physical contact with. The contractor Lovestruck talked of seems to have recognition obstruction, which may or may not have been considered a parlor power. Harper not being able to remember anything about her sister seems to lean towards that possibility. Her being present would also give an edge against Queen. Maybe, maybe not, that's my crackpot theory.

Reactions: Steppenwolf

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Am I only one having problem to trigger the sandbox events? Some of them not happens at all, I almost feel like they are bugged, I hope we do have better system for them.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
pretty much. they require being at right place at right time.
I'm going right place right time like they told in the changelog, nothing happens, especially since last three or maybe four updates I'm having this problems, some events happens, some don't.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
For Riley I don't know if I ever found the DVD so I can't have movie night suggestions? No repeatable scene, and she's not in the rec room Tuesday night.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes