cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how come we have v1.202 already, does not v1.0 designate the final
cuz version numering doesn't matter anything in this case (applies to all avns), dev can start from 1.0 and last version will be 20.x or 0.0.1 and last version is 0.6 or something else.

okay first of all I'm looking for those type of games, superpower MC avn games, can you recommend a few please and secondly no its not some boring or any basic power, this is the good stuff. Any other avns please?
cockham superheroes and if you want dc's chars then something unlimited and if mix-up of marvel and dc then infinite crisis. there's 1 other mix of marvel and dc but not recommending it atm/never.

ram usage is high. Needs more than 1gb of free ram. Why ??
lots of things loaded into memory and that shouldn't be problem unless you have ancient pc/mac.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Such a great update ;the writing is on point about all the breadcrumbs and foreshadowing ; carefully planned and masterfully executed. Giving it 2 thumbs up.
I'm a little down now that the story will be on hiatus to improve the sandbox part and the encounters but I understand the reasoning behind. Can't wait to have more tho

Knight of Solace : you did damn good ; I loved the game and now even more.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
great update, ty for the explanations

looking forward to the side story character developments

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes