uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
We're just past the halfway point, and now in the sandbox over haul...Last I read Chrys and Val content just now caught up to the main story...Trust me....we have at least and another year and a half of 6 week cycles til this bad boy gets done.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite nice, but missing sex sounds and moans, also animations sometimes doesn't look too realistic. Lack of poses in sex scenes...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish Translation updated / traducción al español actualizada

*** POST UPDATED 2022-OCT-10 ***

Traducción al español - v1.301public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.301public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The number of people I see around here that don't have adblockers installed on their browsers blows my mind.
I haven't seen a pop-up in years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not everyoen has played the update yet, common curtesy is to wait a week after the game is released before not spoilering stuff
When it comes to story I absolutely agree.

When it comes to the fucking cat I think you are taking it a bit far.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes