the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.052public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The meeting with Miranda/taking Artemisia for supplies is for the next version?
I wonder what that locked room next to Riley's room is for or will be for? A new character? Harper's sister?
Man talking to Artemisia now is really freaking me out. I keep thinking she going to "terminate" the mc.
I wonder if Queen Unbreakable's husband had something to do with her disappearance? Maybe the locked room will eventually be for her then?

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Back to the power/s discussion. My 2 cents worth is that he is a power leech and the powers take time to manifest. He got the darkvision from the stray cat who became pet, strength and durability from Ellie, telekinesis shield from Harper (truck, then bench in sparring against Ellie), and starting to get body control from Riley. That started to show during acrobatics in the challenge fight against her, and the "Jump" when Chrys starts testing for 'other powers'.
No suggestion of phasing yet unless it is flipped as density, and no other optical powers from Valentina. Maybe developed in second half?
Could be totally off base with what the game developer has in mind but so far it fits
Maybe like that guy in Heroes (if you remember the TV show), not exactly a leech (leach?) but an empath, copying powers just by being near or having an emotional connection.

Reactions: WaerM

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Nothing like trying to have a serious conversation with Artemisia and having her derp out and go all googly-sideways-eyed. Good thing I wasn't drinking at the time or I'd have spat it out and started choking as I laughed my ass off.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
His powers are coming online one at a time, kinda like some Kansas farmboys did.
I'm still of the opinion that MC's powers are a sort of "Super Evolution", very much like Superman's from Man of Steel and a few of his writers (but obviously not as extreme). He adapts what he needs for any given situation and sort of retains some of them.
Incoming truck! *forcefield*
Super strenuous exercise program! *gets REALLY fit REALLY fast*
Super heavy weight crushing him! *bench-presses the fucking bench into the ceiling*
Falls into a pitch black room with zero ambient light! *sudden "night vision" (without some external light it's not simple night vision)*
Suddenly living with 4 incredibly hot sex-starved girls! *unending sexual stamina, an erection capable of anchoring a ship, and balls that fill up faster than a submarine with a screen door*
She IS going to blend in right?
Not unless she does something about that Forest Whitaker eye. :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are we backed into the sissy corner, listening through the door?
Why is she not with us getting it on? Why is she all getting down looking at a door.
That thing is inainimate. Got no feelings. We can give her all the action she ever wanted.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are we backed into the sissy corner, listening through the door?
Why is she not with us getting it on? Why is she all getting down looking at a door.
That thing is inainimate. Got no feelings. We can give her all the action she ever wanted.
Sometimes folks just need some "me" time. A little time to love themselves if you know what I mean. Nothing wrong with that. You can't get jealous of inanimate objects, doorknobs, washing machines, feminine hygiene products, or gynecologists. Those are the rules. Cars however...

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Let's see after this update....with the foreshadowing Riley is going to go poof shortly...prob during a patrol...Jessica is prob the missing sister and she'll take the empty room. Debating about old man...maybe he's grand pa for harper and Jessica...bc if thats dad we need to have a LONG talk with Mrs P once shes recused. Also we must make Lovestruck our bitch once this is over...that is all....

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I don't perceive any foreshadowing of Riley going poof. If anything I think Riley's next arc is gonna be some conflict with MC about him becoming the leader that Unbreakable was planning for him to be since she thinks that has to be her role as Unbreakable's Number Two. She's already got issues as it is with feeling like she hasn't moved forward enough and the others are overtaking her. Letting MC call the shots is gonna be another shock to her pride...but maybe not as big a shock as it would have been before their fight. So I don't think it will take her too long to get with the program on that.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes