NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Any scenes with ms powell yet?
Let's be honest. We all want to see the MC have sex with Ms. Powell. But this is the part of writing when you have to give the audience what they need instead of what they want. That's why we've never been able to open that bathroom door on Saturday night LOL. She was probably holding it shut with just her pinky finger.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Up until the MC's power reveal I had major suspicion that his new cat was a shapeshifter that was spying on him/ the academy. But given the nature of his own now revealed powers he probably would have had some strange reactions on that front by now... Although there's still the possibility of a delayed reaction... I don't trust that cat...

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
Up until the MC's power reveal I had major suspicion that his new cat was a shapeshifter that was spying on him/ the academy. But given the nature of his own now revealed powers he probably would have had some strange reactions on that front by now... Although there's still the possibility of a delayed reaction... I don't trust that cat...
cats are untrstworthy by nature, if you die alone with them in your house they will feast on you corpse probably 90% of the time or more, whereas most dog will likely waste away in depression....

• Haha
Reactions: Milkman69

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
it seems that I ran into an error, got everything else up to please wait for the next update but the Haper story

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
You mean something like seeing in the dark like cats do? But that could mean the cat's vision to be part of a mastered skill and not a natural attribute... :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Milkman69

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I want to write something longer, but i both want to avoid spoiling much to anyone who didn't play the update yet and i still have to collect my thoughts too, which is a rare feeling in a h-game.

So for now i'll just be quick: Solace you are an absolute fucking madman. Damn, i just finished reading the story and i want to replay it again. Incredible.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
You mean something like seeing in the dark like cats do? But that could mean the cat's vision to be part of a mastered skill and not a natural attribute... :unsure:
Oh snap I hadn't even registered that bit. If that's where the darkvision came from then that's definitely not a normal cat since yeah it doesn't seem like he can absorb natural talent/ abilities. And a cat's dark vision is more of a passive effect rather than a consciously controlled power.... It's at the very least a super cat...

Reactions: Jinsoyun

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
wait wait wait, with that power reveal, does that mean his dark vision came from ... the cat? If so, does that mean the cat has more control then Harper, Valentina and Chrys?
Lets brainstorm a lil' bit:

Harper is Telekinesis
Valentina is Invisivility
Chrys is phasing
Powell is potent-strength
And Riley is endurance-strength

Old Man is Light barrier
Lovestruck is Electronic "tampering"

Then you have the detective and her daughter

And lastly, the cat.

I can't remember the order of contact when the "night vision" event happened, but it all points to either the Cat, who has the most "control", or either the detective or the daughter has them. But I can't remember, so my guess is, yep, the cat.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes