The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just trying this game for the first time. Gotta say. You get props for the "Fucking weebs (also a fucking weeb)" in the intro. Its my exact feelings on anime. xD

Reactions: Knight of Solace

jackd332

Sep 7, 2020
yo the android version has this error when i start the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' 'images/splashscreen_1.jpg'>:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/superheroes.suck/files/game/screens.rpy", line 357, in script
    pause 2.0
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
Exception: Could not load image 'images/splashscreen_1.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "00start.rpyc", line 233, in script call
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/superheroes.suck/files/game/screens.rpy", line 357, in script
    pause 2.0
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\transition.py", line 87, in render
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\transition.py", line 61, in null_render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
  File "M:\renpy-7.0.0-sdk\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/splashscreen_1.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

Jun 21, 2020
The android version has so many errors, I can't see the start screen or any other screen, the screen which has choices to make are visible only, nothing else.
Please fix it. :cry::cry:

Reactions: jackd332

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It looks like his super power is ... he makes people want sex.

I see people with that power IRL, George Clooney seems to have that same power. Brad Pitt is another who drops panties with the click of a finger.

With the addition of ancient mystical weaponry .... namely booze .... you too could have this power.

His Pheromone is Tequila.

It's like a groups of super hero women have their own living sex toy.

I mock but I do enjoy it. I took the piss out of Chrys a bit last time but she was awesome this time, felt a bit sad by her last sentence though.

Riley is still my fave though.

Reactions: Pinsel and Faptime

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Sandbox aside, really enjoyed this. Still feels like prologue, waiting for story to kick in high gear. Add super villain faction ( like with X-men), and just go bat shit-crazy with it. ( at this point stat grind/training feels pointless and drags the game).
That said, some pacing/progress with the girls could've been done better:
Harper/Valentina: They both jump too quickly on MC. Few extra early scenes, some build up, would've helped here. With Harper, it would make sense if MC took more initiative, at first.
Chrys: Best so far. Kind of traditional; physical attraction/just sex first, then you learn more there is lot more to her.
Riley: Early scenes have good pace, but goes way too fast later on ( when you hit massage table). Few scenes where MC gets to know her more, marriage problems, would've helped. Kind of odd, she's now all over him ( just ditched her husband, moved back in..not that I'm complaining :p)

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I see people with that power IRL, George Clooney seems to have that same power. Brad Pitt is another who drops panties with the click of a finger.
Many a questioning scholar has long debated how George Clooney and Brad Pitt gained their super powers. Some to this day swear there's a magical fountain from which they bathe in... usually more than four times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Many a questioning scholar has long debated how George Clooney and Brad Pitt gained their super powers. Some to this day swear there's a magical fountain from which they bathe in... usually more than four times a week.
no magical fountain its just called money and a lot of it

Reactions: wiseold6996

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It looks like his super power is ... he makes people want sex.

Riley is still my fave though.
I get the feeling that he two powers, one passive and one active.

Number 1: He makes people like him. They're drawn to him. They want to be with him. He is going to be the glue that holds the team together because they are all in love with him. And he loves them back. Some type of emotion manipulation/pheromone thing.

Number 2: He has the ability to give them power boosts when they need it. I think it was Harper that deflected the vehicle at the beginning, because MC have Harper the strength to do it. He hasn't given a boost like that since, but it's just a matter of time.

And agreed: Riley is the best, though I love all four of them.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i hope the mc does have a superpower and its not just magic dick, i want a cool power like super speed or strength, but im guessing it will just be magic dick that makes everyone fall in love with him like most games

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Number 2: He has the ability to give them power boosts when they need it. I think it was Harper that deflected the vehicle at the beginning, because MC have Harper the strength to do it. He hasn't given a boost like that since, but it's just a matter of time.
Bit OT but I read a Japanese VN about something similar.

Can't remember it's exact name, i'll hunt it down, but the world is attacked by aliens and some people gain powers from it. MC goes to a school of such powered people but doesn't have an active power of his own and people hate him .... until it turns out his power actually boosts his partners by a huge margin then everyone wants to be his friend.

P.S. Koiken Otome it was called.

i hope the mc does have a superpower and its not just magic dick, i want a cool power like super speed or strength, but im guessing it will just be magic dick that makes everyone fall in love with him like most games
I don't know what the dev has in store but it does seem like it's what Fappy suggests.

It doesn't look like he is a superhero in his own right, looks like he just boosts those around him. I don't think he has any power of his own outside of super dick.

He's been in too much action now that if he did have any power it would have shown.

Reactions: Faptime

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Maybe the MC is like Issei from Highschool DxD and gets power ups from doing lewd stuff to the girls it would kind of make sense with this game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe the MC is like Issei from Highschool DxD and gets power ups from doing lewd stuff to the girls it would kind of make sense with this game.
Apart from him not having done anything when the incident with Harper happened at the start.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Apart from him not having done anything when the incident with Harper happened at the start.
Oh right I forgot about that. Still I suppose you could say that was because his life was in danger that his powers manifested like that.
Same thing happened in Highschool dxd Issei died and unlocked his powers by being reincarnated then ended up getting power ups by doing shit like poking female characters boobs and sucking on them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh right I forgot about that. Still I suppose you could say that was because his life was in danger that his powers manifested like that.
Same thing happened in Highschool dxd Issei died and unlocked his powers by being reincarnated then ended up getting power ups by doing shit like poking female characters boobs and sucking on them.
This looks more like it will folow on from the Beatslayer games and Koiken Otome. The MC's of those had no powers their own they made the women close to them stronger. Kinda like super batteries.

The MC here has been in a few dangerous situations now and nothing happened plus what happened when he got tested here.

I don't think he has any actual powers of his own, just ones that make women seem to like him more and powers them up. He's more of a backing singer than a front.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't think he has any actual powers of his own, just ones that make women seem to like him more and powers them up. He's more of a backing singer than a front.
Yeah your probably right it kind of makes sense in a harem game like this. I'm still hoping he gets some kind of cool powers in the future or at least have powers similar to rogue and be able to "borrow" the other girls powers but it's probably unlikely and the MC is going to be a support character.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
This looks more like it will folow on from the Beatslayer games and Koiken Otome. The MC's of those had no powers their own they made the women close to them stronger. Kinda like super batteries.

The MC here has been in a few dangerous situations now and nothing happened plus what happened when he got tested here.

that would fucking SUUUCK

Reactions: Valeck

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
that would fucking SUUUCK
i know i want a cool super power not another super dick to get all the girls like a lot of games have, he just feels like a liability out on patrol when he cant do anything

Reactions: Valeck
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes