dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
My aptitude is stuck at 7, what do I have to do to improve it?
studying etc. do things with girls.
And if still stuck after that you have to advance the story, if I recall correctly.
There are certain points where you have to advance each of the other story lines to have the increase in stats. Like moving from Valentina to Riley for Physical training.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And if still stuck after that you have to advance the story, if I recall correctly.
There are certain points where you have to advance each of the other story lines to have the increase in stats. Like moving from Valentina to Riley for Physical training.
yep. girls stories intervene bit once in a while.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
not sure if im progressing ...basically i just visit library/gym... sometimes there are new scenes...but atm feels like repetitive visitation-grind

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
not sure if im progressing ...basically i just visit library/gym... sometimes there are new scenes...but atm feels like repetitive visitation-grind
There's a hint system if you click the red heart, there you'll see what you have to do (and which place you have to visit and when) in order to advance

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
if those tips were implied...it is kinda vague...like i can try catch harper in library but get some repeatable...
1625070823448.png

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
if those tips were implied...it is kinda vague...like i can try catch harper in library but get some repeatable...
View attachment 1273728
The hint system is meant to be a little vague, I'm sorry that it's causing you frustration.

Have you tried exploring the Academy? Have you triggered the shower event with the protagonist? You need to go to the upstairs bathroom in the morning when no one else is in there.

There are no mandatory repeatable events in this iteration of Superheroes Suck. If you're hitting repeatable events, you're missing a trigger for the next event, either from one of the other girls' storylines or from the main story, like the patrol events.

Reactions: dawlben

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Have you tried exploring the Academy? Have you triggered the shower event with the protagonist? You need to go to the upstairs bathroom in the morning when no one else is in there.
...i randomly went here and there to trigger anything (well, basically i checked everything in the morning/afternon when ignoring repeatables which didnt add anyting to that yellow progress line) ...in the academy i know only 1 floor and the garage (and sleeping rooms area door is closed) ...whatever navi/locs buttons are in the mod i checked em (i tweaked all stats, dunno if it affected anything) ..../ not sure about shower. i think there were 1-2 auto-triggered events with a girl entering ther but generally i cannot do anything there ...any buttons?

ill attach a file just in case.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some events trigger by going to sleep and some trigger by going to dressingroom and gymshower.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
some events trigger by going to sleep and some trigger by going to dressingroom and gymshower.
i tried everything i think including sleeping (2weeks in a row as my wild speculation was about having those sundays lectures to continue with anything) i checked those rooms at dif times (in dressing room i saw tattooed girl dressing - but repeatable, gym shower ...not sure, dont remember anything lately ...actually i dont even remember that location ... in case it is elsewhere and not in mod's navi.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
i tried everything i think including sleeping (2weeks in a row as my wild speculation was about having those sundays lectures to continue with anything) i checked those rooms at dif times (in dressing room i saw tattooed girl dressing - but repeatable, gym shower ...not sure, dont remember anything lately ...actually i dont even remember that location ... in case it is elsewhere and not in mod's navi.
You keep mentioning a mod. So I can't tell you if it is something wrong with the mod, or you are just doing something wrong. There is a walkthrough in the first post, you can easily start a new game and speed through the text with ctrl while following the walkthrough to unstick yourself.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
keep mentioning a mod.
and speed through the text with ctrl
mentioned for a reason - in case there are some known issues. (dunno, related to stats tweaking...)
that is my technique for most sandboxes or vns with sbx ui :] ...i did follow it to a some point...but then got lazy and thought that i could just keep visit library/gym and get something at random (which i kinda did - couple of dates etc , ...then i got a new room ... then some more interactions with a blond sporty gial ... and then i could not progress with all 4 )

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
mentioned for a reason - in case there are some known issues. (dunno, related to stats tweaking...)
that is my technique for most sandboxes or vns with sbx ui :] ...i did follow it to a some point...but then got lazy and thought that i could just keep visit library/gym and get something at random (which i kinda did - couple of dates etc , ...then i got a new room ... then some more interactions with a blond sporty gial ... and then i could not progress with all 4 )
As of usual, changing random values in a game will normally break a game, The game also had an elevator added recently which might be causing problems in the mod. There is no real stat grind in this game, and the walkthrough was the quickest way to get through the game (it is slightly outdated since it is from a version prior, but it will get you to almost the end). I suggest starting a new game, you can keep the mod but do no stat changing, follow the guide and if you fast-forward you should get back to where you were in 5 minutes.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes