WillyB

Nov 16, 2018
Went to play the game a bit last night and hit this error when I try to load my save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite enjoying Renpy games and occasionally running into these errors over the years, I have no idea what it means. Anyone able to make sense of it and have any insight into how I can fix the error? Any information is appreciated - I'd hate to start from scratch again.

WillyB

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Went to play the game a bit last night and hit this error when I try to load my save.

Despite enjoying Renpy games and occasionally running into these errors over the years, I have no idea what it means. Anyone able to make sense of it and have any insight into how I can fix the error? Any information is appreciated - I'd hate to start from scratch again.

WillyB
for starters try shorter path like x:\games\superheroes etc and dl non-compressed version and try earlier save/autosave.

Auxbox

May 28, 2019
At first I didn't understand why Valentina took us to the bikini girl café. I think I understand why now. Very cool little life lesson in a dating sim. Thank you Solace! Great game!

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes