Yuigoto

May 23, 2022
Hey all, I've got the skill, I know power doesn't matter, but mines at 125, and I've killed Oscar's red light monster, but Laurie still dies, am I missing something? I've been trying to follow what everyone has been saying.
you need to go right, hesitate when fighting deryl and break the sword when fighting super deryl and it should work

Reactions: bloodaxis

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
We've made it this far, and I feel like it's only 30% of the story. There are SO many mysteries. Who is Deus? Their origin, powers, and objectives. What are Ella's objectives? What are the apostles' objectives? I don't think it's just instinct like that monster said. Who is the Eye? The protagonist's past, Ella's past when she disappeared from school and came back different. What are Ella's real powers? Who is the mysterious creature of the death too strong, too soon? Who is the shookeeper? What are Charlie's objectives? Who is her brother? What is the future of this world?

And many more. I felt that way while watching Attack on Titan. Nothing beats a great mystery.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Oh there is one more that sounds like Linkin Park played during the crux of the Deryl fights I believe

If it's not any of these, tell me when exactly it starts playing so I can look it up in the script directly, there's loads of music changes during that fight, including the ones during alices/michaels/derylvsdel own things.

We've made it this far, and I feel like it's only 30% of the story. There are SO many mysteries. Who is Deus? Their origin, powers, and objectives. What are Ella's objectives? What are the apostles' objectives? I don't think it's just instinct like that monster said. Who is the Eye? The protagonist's past, Ella's past when she disappeared from school and came back different. What are Ella's real powers? Who is the mysterious creature of the death too strong, too soon? Who is the shookeeper? What are Charlie's objectives? Who is her brother? What is the future of this world?

And many more. I felt that way while watching Attack on Titan. Nothing beats a great mystery.
The death too strong too soon one should be the Apostle Eater, who's some extradimensional entity that, as its name implies, feeds on apostles and potentially stronger beings.

Charlies objectives seem to just be to save her brother from HERO, and maybe trying to help him regain some humanity/intellect, who knows. It's heavily implied the only reason she's even with Ella is because Ella knows where Oscar is.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hey all, I've got the skill, I know power doesn't matter, but mines at 125, and I've killed Oscar's red light monster, but Laurie still dies, am I missing something? I've been trying to follow what everyone has been saying.
You need 1 point of derylwin to beat Hydra Deryl. Beating the red light monster and not hesitating are the only ways to get them. So you either can sleep with mommy and not hesistate against Hydra Deryl, or beat the red light monster and hesitate against Hydra Deryl to win the fight.

After Deryl completes his form, you need to gather 3 points of derylwin to save Laurie. One comes from having 28+ skill, another comes from instantly destroying the sword, and the last comes only if you have hesitated when attacking Deryl.

So the only way to get it, in order, is Right, Hesitate,| At this point derylwin points get reset |, (Automatic 28 skill check), Destroy the Sword, (Automatic Hesitate Point).

Explained it thoroughly since people have trouble with it.

Knead6

Sep 11, 2022
For Laurie survival you need to edit derlywin to 3 with save editor and do this after fight and before laurie death and back up your save before doing this works for me even i choose left one aka monster momy.

MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
So is Deus W.W? Is he putting himself on the story? Is he doing a Stephen King like Stephen King on some of his books XD i'm crazy if so why that shit makes sense?
I hope so. It would perfectly match my Superhuman name of Satan on full corruption route. Still the same save from last year too.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Is deus talking with the deus of other timelines is his power a mixture of the loki and Dr. Strange with the Everything Everywhere All at Once. shit now i see why my wife use her "herbal help" when she is Reading her weird scary books some things are hard to understand whitout being high on something XD.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Is deus talking with the deus of other timelines is his power a mixture of the loki and Dr. Strange with the Everything Everywhere All at Once. shit now i see why my wife use her "herbal help" when she is Reading her weird scary books some things are hard to understand whitout being high on something XD.
Or crazyyy as fuck you know of who i'm talking about; creating religions, clapping dogs talking to dreamboars and shit

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Tried at joiplay the win version and gave error at beginning anyone care to help ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/gallery.rpy", line 167: u'allow_underfull' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
    allow_underfull True
                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Fri May 19 12:15:47 2023

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I just play till the end of the fight and change the variable to 3 and worked now i have a crystal vegetable instead of a bloody mess still gonna torture the Living crap of Jared and cuntboy.

Reactions: bloodaxis
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes