Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That's just not true though from what we see in the flashback. If he does have a complex of being too short and scrawny, it comes from his own self.
Every problem you have with yourself has an origin. We're social creatures, we base ourselves more on other's perception than you imagine.
And the MC shows multiple times that he was hung up on the idea that Liz shut him down because of how he was.
If you don't see it, either you didn't finish the current content, or you didn't pay attention.

And it's not like he can't just over power his sub conscious self to look like something else. He is literally running around with a monster heart right now.

He can also just get rid of his scars seeing he can turn into anyone else perfectly without any scars.

Nah I think he just wants to keep it. A reminder of what happened maybe?
Meh. He also came to not care much about it. Why change something he got used to, especially now that he's built like a brick shit house to the point that only terminally stupid cunts like Jared would make fun of him for it ?
At this point, if his subconscious doesn't do it and he doesn't care, there's no point for him to work on it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The creature who talks with Mc during his 3 evolution uses the form of his scarred eye, if some theories around are right the thing might be Body and Memory's arbiter, now why would it appear like that ? I think it goes beyond just his self image, it's the physical manifestation of his link with the creature, maybe he could heal if he wanted and he still having it is in part subconscious but the very fact it exists is simply because is a fundamental part of the story and it's more meaningful to still be there even if it would make sense for him to hide.
For a time there were some theories floating around that there's another monster player talking to the MC, that is neither of the two parents we know of (aka the 3rd and 4th). But the best one to ask to is DrakoGhoul, since he's got the most info on this thread, with his Full Corruption run.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
For a time there were some theories floating around that there's another monster player talking to the MC, that is neither of the two parents we know of (aka the 3rd and 4th). But the best one to ask to is DrakoGhoul, since he's got the most info on this thread, with his Full Corruption run.
It is hard to tell since we only know the eye creature is not 3rd or 4rth, i mean it could be their arbiter but even if it's not my point is that the explanation for Mc to still have the scar might not be on his character (his conscious choice to hide or not or his unconscious self image) but instead on the story, the scar represents his link to the creature and is a reminder of the accident, something that i think will be very relevant to the story so it makes more sense to still be there as a design choice even if Mc could get rid of it.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Alright, motherfuckers, I'm curious, so it's time to get creative.

Here's your homework :

Let's say you're told you can create a character to be added to the game. Can be a self-insert, can be something you think the game needs representation-wise, can be just an idea. Can me a monster, a regular human, a superhuman, a dog, whatever.
What do you create ?
Go into detail, that's the fun of it. Especially with monster/superhuman's powers.

Not that I expect it to happen or anything but this game's universe is so fucking good and promising that my creative fiber is tickling me non-stop so I wanna see what other people would create.
I'm gonna think up on it as well and post what I come up with later.

DrakoGhoul and ItzSyther I'm especially curious with you two, my loves.
Sorry ma'am, just had to deal with a spider the size of Texas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I swear to God a sleeping pod would be the single greatest main stream improvement for a bed I could buy.

As for my OC(s), if we can TRULY do anything I want this:

Ráll Vènéras & Hôpë Vènéras

Last edited:
Reactions: Rutonat

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Every problem you have with yourself has an origin. We're social creatures, we base ourselves more on other's perception than you imagine.
And the MC shows multiple times that he was hung up on the idea that Liz shut him down because of how he was.
If you don't see it, either you didn't finish the current content, or you didn't pay attention.

Meh. He also came to not care much about it. Why change something he got used to, especially now that he's built like a brick shit house to the point that only terminally stupid cunts like Jared would make fun of him for it ?
At this point, if his subconscious doesn't do it and he doesn't care, there's no point for him to work on it.
What are you talking about? Liz doesn't even mention his height once after his confession. She literally gives a speech about how she's lazy, unmotivated, and unable to fulfill the MC's desires cause she is empty inside. The MC brings up his own height to lighten the mood, and Liz went along with it. He clearly got bullied before this conversation for his height by other people if he is aware enough to bring it up. But Liz never brought it up. I will not stand for any Liz slander, she did nothing wrong.

I'd agree with you but there is too much attention given to his face and the scars to be a nothing burger. Its clear he can get rid of it, but I do think the reason for him keeping it wil be revealed when we finally get his flashback.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
What are you talking about? Liz doesn't even mention his height once after his confession. She literally gives a speech about how she's lazy, unmotivated, and unable to fulfill the MC's desires cause she is empty inside. The MC brings up his own height to lighten the mood, and Liz went along with it. He clearly got bullied before this conversation for his height by other people if he is aware enough to bring it up. But Liz never brought it up. I will not stand for any Liz slander, she did nothing wrong.

I'd agree with you but there is too much attention given to his face and the scars to be a nothing burger. Its clear he can get rid of it, but I do think the reason for him keeping it wil be revealed when we finally get his flashback.
Goes to show you didn't pay attention and/or didn't finish the content.
I'd avise you to pay more attention but I doubt you're gonna want to replay to verify, so if you want to believe I'm talking nonesense, suit yourself.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Goes to show you didn't pay attention and/or didn't finish the content.
I'd avise you to pay more attention but I doubt you're gonna want to replay to verify, so if you want to believe I'm talking nonesense, suit yourself.
I literally replayed that part to confirm everything I said before replying but you do you. I can literally quote the entire conversation if thats what it's gonna take lmao.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I literally replayed that part to confirm everything I said before replying but you do you. I can literally quote the entire conversation if thats what it's gonna take lmao.
Yeah sure, there's just gonna be one singular part, which is why I said there were multiple heavy hinting...
Whatever, dude.
Since you're so desperate : you are right and I'm lying.
Happy ?

Fuck sake.

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah sure, there's just gonna be one singular part, which is why I said there were multiple heavy hinting...
Whatever, dude.
Since you're so desperate : you are right and I'm lying.
Happy ?

Fuck sake.
Seeing that you have failed to provide literally any argumentation as to how Liz caused his height insecurity. I am right and you are lying.

The backstory shows The MC brought up his own height to lighten the mood. Its pretty clear he's only joking every time he brings up how horrible Liz was for rejecting him or saying she rejected him for being short. Don't tell me you think he's serious when he says "She rejected me once in highschool, so she's kind of a horrible person". and Liz agreeing. Its clear these interactions are meant to be playful and the MC's height complex came wayyyyyyyy before he even confessed to Liz.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Seeing that you have failed to provide literally any argumentation as to how Liz caused his height insecurity. I am right and you are lying.

The backstory shows The MC brought up his own height to lighten the mood. Its pretty clear he's only joking every time he brings up how horrible Liz was for rejecting him or saying she rejected him for being short. Don't tell me you think he's serious when he says "She rejected me once in highschool, so she's kind of a horrible person". and Liz agreeing. Its clear these interactions are meant to be playful and the MC's height complex came wayyyyyyyy before he even confessed to Liz.
Somewhere towards the early part of the game, it's mentioned as part of the quick backstory for how the MC knows Liz and his past attempt to date her.
In the latest update, there's a flashback of the MC attempting to confess (while the whole search for Ella clues at the old school goes on), and the MC throws a guess that she rejects him because he's too short, which she answers with "Yeah, that's exactly it. Because I'm that shallow."
The MC was young, Liz is known for not being extremely expressive (which can easily be linked to a neutral tone of voice on the average, which does not convey emotions or sarcasm well), and he just got shot down confessing his feelings to a girl he clearly had a long-running crush on.

i.e. read the room.

But sure there's no proof.
I guess you're gonna ask me to provide screenshots, next ?

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Somewhere towards the early part of the game, it's mentioned as part of the quick backstory for how the MC knows Liz and his past attempt to date her.
In the latest update, there's a flashback of the MC attempting to confess (while the whole search for Ella clues at the old school goes on), and the MC throws a guess that she rejects him because he's too short, which she answers with "Yeah, that's exactly it. Because I'm that shallow."
The MC was young, Liz is known for not being extremely expressive (which can easily be linked to a neutral tone of voice on the average, which does not convey emotions or sarcasm well), and he just got shot down confessing his feelings to a girl he clearly had a long-running crush on.

i.e. read the room.

But sure there's no proof.
I guess you're gonna ask me to provide screenshots, next ?
Your reading comprehension is actually terrible lol.

-MC confesses to her
- Liz goes on a long ass rant about how she cares about the MC and that she's incapable of loving someone cause she's lazy, unmotivated, and empty.
- MC sighs and says its because he's short because either he's already insecure about his own height or he's just trying to lighten the mood (i'd like to think the MC isn't an insecure prick who can't read the room and just literally ignored everything she said so i just thought he was joking,)
- And Liz literally pops a smile and says she is shallow like that (implying she also took it as a joke)

Screenshots aren't needed. You just horrendously misinterpreted the conversation.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
After the battle michael and tiff talk and Michael gets angry that tiff is wasting her life then tiff calls him a Brute after that tiff Tells us she is taller and bustier And ask the MC of he knows the MC Tells her maybe we were not that fine with our previous skin so yeah MC form is product of his mind with a little touch of mother XD did you notice that the mother monsters are always horny with hunk or bimbo bodies XD the minyak the monster milf Need the dosier of the gorgon and the sewer monster to be sure but they fit in there lol

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Your reading comprehension is actually terrible lol.

-MC confesses to her
- Liz goes on a long ass rant about how she cares about the MC and that she's incapable of loving someone cause she's lazy, unmotivated, and empty.
- MC sighs and says its because he's short because either he's already insecure about his own height or he's just trying to lighten the mood (i'd like to think the MC isn't an insecure prick who can't read the room and just literally ignored everything she said so i just thought he was joking,)
- And Liz literally pops a smile and says she is shallow like that (implying she also took it as a joke)

Screenshots aren't needed. You just horrendously misinterpreted the conversation.
Or you're absolutely trash at understanding human beings.
The fact we know it's not the reason doesn't mean the young MC knows it as well, you overripe turnip.
When you get rejected, logical and unbiased thinking isn't the first thing to come up.

But fuck that discussion anyway. Clearly you want to be right so have fun with your self-proclaimed perfect understanding.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Or you're absolutely trash at understanding human beings.
The fact we know it's not the reason doesn't mean the young MC knows it as well, you overripe turnip.
When you get rejected, logical and unbiased thinking isn't the first thing to come up.

But fuck that discussion anyway. Clearly you want to be right so have fun with your self-proclaimed perfect understanding.
What is there for the MC to misunderstand?

- Either he brought it up because he's already an insecure prick and would've thought it was because of his height no matter what she said. Which would make it 100% MC's fault
- Or he (very clearly imo) made a joke which Liz (very clearly) smiled at in which case no one is at fault.

You do understand this is a fictional story right? If any version of what you are saying happened, actually happened we would see any indication of it. If the MC misunderstood her it would 100% be brought up in ANY capacity, which it isn't. So as it is you are just writing fan fiction.

No don't fuck the conversation, I wanna see how long you squirm and insult while being completely wrong.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yo furry69. The spiderlayer XD that fanfic looks like a D&D character bio i mean the ones you have to anex pages because of how long it is how long ago did you made it because is sus as fuck XD

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yo furry69. The spiderlayer XD that fanfic looks like a D&D character bio i mean the ones you have to anex pages because of how long it is how long ago did you made it because is sus as fuck XD
The spider story was true (I have entomophobia) and happened before I wrote my OCs. The OCs came from the heart, it only took me an hour to write. My DnD character is much different than those 2.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The spider story was true (I have entomophobia) and happened before I wrote my OCs. The OCs came from the heart, it only took me an hour to write. My DnD character is much different than those 2.
oh no i know the spider part is real i was asking about the superhuman part XD . my wife has her insect farm and i been victim to some of the cunts fucking ants they are a pain but i love spiders they have a lot of uses XD for pest control of course only hunters i dont let any of the venomous species in the house even if my wife gets mad the firecaterpillar incident at her work proves my point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 334 Votes