DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That also action scenes are really great. i haven't found any other game in this site that gives me same adrenaline.
Yep, they're great. To this day, I still get chills from meeting the 1st Numbered in prison and after killing Jake. I used to get them during Klaus battles and Ella's park fight too but I played them so many times that I lost that feeling now. Luckily, Valravn vs MC and Michael's fight with the Lightning monster still does it for me.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The blue-haired chick looks like Claudia. The Redhead could either be Alexis or her sister.

New Characters + Reworks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My first thought was that's definitely Claudia. The redhead is also Lexi with those metal piercings and her long red hair being over her shoulder now vs her ponytail hanging behind her in game, currently. Only thing is now her boobs are way too big. Don't get me wrong, her chest was always near Alice size but that's definitely an increase.

As for those 2 guys. I'm assuming one of them is Zack. Leaning more towards the guy in black but who knows. He could be the blond guy.

Overall, I don't love these redesigns, at least for Lexi(Claudia is fine), but I don't hate them. I have to see Lexi in game first with her suit and casual outfit. Anyway, I'm not going to be too judge-y. I'll wait until it's in game first, just like Nyx, to get a real feel for them.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Does anyone else get the feeling that Ella might have annihilated the fuck out of a group of non-adults?
I mean probably. There is of course a chance that is just a by product of another scenario or event, I mean she seems a bit less wasteful then to potentially waste that much meat, so killed them directly? Maybe, used their deaths to her advantage? I view that as far more likely then just mere angst driven revenge.

Doesn't change my stance that she seems preferable to those who learned seemingly only the worst lessons from the 20th century of human history. Seriously the more I learn of this cancerous world, the less I am inclined to entertain the totalitarians and their little superhero agency.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Seems like it. But was Alexis boobs always this big. :unsure:
The other dudes must be the other team captains we haven't met yet.
Her breasts were always pretty damn big. But I think they look a lot bigger here because her waist seems a lot smaller in my opinion. It makes the breasts really stand out. A single breast is about as wide as her waist.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I mean probably. There is of course a chance that is just a by product of another scenario or event, I mean she seems a bit less wasteful then to potentially waste that much meat, so killed them directly? Maybe, used their deaths to her advantage? I view that as far more likely then just mere angst driven revenge.

Doesn't change my stance that she seems preferable to those who learned seemingly only the worst lessons from the 20th century of human history. Seriously the more I learn of this cancerous world, the less I am inclined to entertain the totalitarians and their little superhero agency.
I agree with Drako that we can't trust either Ella or H.E.R.O based on what we currently know about them. We have no idea what their endgames are, but I'm guessing they won't be anything pleasant.

Some of the possibilities present with H.E.R.O do interest me, though. Maybe the MC could slowly take over the organization from the inside by making a deal with Tiffany's dad and/or that other probably equally corrupt politician he met up with. Maybe he'll be able to form a splinter group that will oppose Xanthe and co when their true aim becomes clear. Right now many of the MC's best friends have been forced to join the organization, and most of the other superhumans he's met there have seemed pretty friendly and cool so far so I'd rather play the inside game than declare war immediately.

If you really want to throw your lot in with Ella fully, I feel like you'd have to accept that she's probably going to be mysterious and inscrutable to the bitter end. You have to hope you'll be useful enough to her that she'll want to keep you around and be OK with following her orders and directions no matter what they might be. I don't think the MC would walk that path unless he's in love with her. You could certainly pretend to be friendly to her with the idea of betraying her later on or just try to play all sides at all times. That might turn out to be really smart or really stupid depending on how things play out.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Well MC have to take down 5 big fuckers, a crazy as fuck doctor i do not count Dexter because he is Tiffany Prey and MC already has a crazy homicidal bitch with Ella. So fuck it all.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I agree with Drako that we can't trust either Ella or H.E.R.O based on what we currently know about them. We have no idea what their endgames are, but I'm guessing they won't be anything pleasant.

Some of the possibilities present with H.E.R.O do interest me, though. Maybe the MC could slowly take over the organization from the inside by making a deal with Tiffany's dad and/or that other probably equally corrupt politician he met up with. Maybe he'll be able to form a splinter group that will oppose Xanthe and co when their true aim becomes clear. Right now many of the MC's best friends have been forced to join the organization, and most of the other superhumans he's met there have seemed pretty friendly and cool so far so I'd rather play the inside game than declare war immediately.

If you really want to throw your lot in with Ella fully, I feel like you'd have to accept that she's probably going to be mysterious and inscrutable to the bitter end. You have to hope you'll be useful enough to her that she'll want to keep you around and be OK with following her orders and directions no matter what they might be. I don't think the MC would walk that path unless he's in love with her. You could certainly pretend to be friendly to her with the idea of betraying her later on or just try to play all sides at all times. That might turn out to be really smart or really stupid depending on how things play out.
Me personally? I complained bitterly for a long time then that the community didn't involve Ella in the mafia war. So taking her faction over the folks who remind me of every 80s action movie set in the third world isn't exactly the worst thing to happen if you ask me.

Other then that, I have precious little attachment to the vast majority of folks in the organization.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Personally I'd rather have the MC stand alone as its quite clear Ella nor HERO have the best interests of the MC in mind and only what they want. Now destroying or taking over HERO could be fun (I'm not very fond of anyone we've seen thus far in the organization except Del he's pretty neat). Although its quite obvious that won't be happening any time soon with all the numbers HERO has and the fact they have a few members who can most definitely insta kill him.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Me personally? I complained bitterly for a long time then that the community didn't involve Ella in the mafia war. So taking her faction over the folks who remind me of every 80s action movie set in the third world isn't exactly the worst thing to happen if you ask me.

Other then that, I have precious little attachment to the vast majority of folks in the organization.
At the end of the day, if you like Ella more than the other characters it makes sense you'd want the MC to back her. Ella aside, how do you feel about her little group? The Gloom Twins (not implying they're actual siblings) and other orphans seem like they'd be rather dour company compared to Alice, Michael, Demi, and Lexi, but maybe that's just me.

Still, I can't imagine board game night would be particularly fun with that group. Everyone would just be sitting around looking miserable, and every few turns Valravn (if he gets busted out/escapes) would overturn the board and try to claim an honorable default victory.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
At the end of the day, if you like Ella more than the other characters it makes sense you'd want the MC to back her. Ella aside, how do you feel about her little group? The Gloom Twins (not implying they're actual siblings) and other orphans seem like they'd be rather dour company compared to Alice, Michael, Demi, and Lexi, but maybe that's just me.

Still, I can't imagine board game night would be particularly fun with that group. Everyone would just be sitting around looking miserable, and every few turns Valravn (if he gets busted out/escapes) would overturn the board and try to claim an honorable default victory.
Not gonna lie I don't particularly care much for any of Ella's group except for Charlie (I think that's her name) and she's only interesting to me because I'm excited to see the shit hit the fan when she finds out about the fate of her brother (Oscar).

4.80 star(s) 336 Votes