tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Random thought of what would happen with triplets. I know twins are a big thematic thing, but would triplets even contribute anything powerwise? or maybe it would just consider 2 out of 3 of them a set of "twins" for the sake of being empowered and the leftover is just cut out of the synergy.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
You insulted light pretty hard before I said anything at all. "incredibly pathetic insecure" Thats what initially made me say something

Maybe people do go absolutely crazy in the thread over ntr I haven't seen it though, I just saw someone being insulted for having a different opinion

I too am sorry if I went too far, I wasn't even involved, I personally think Deryl needs more content it's actually kind of messed up Deryl gets nothing while you just fuck everything that moves, I never even saw that scene with Deryl in the update
Alright mate, I apologise for going goblin mode on you. Let's reconcile and come together in a gay orgy together with light to end this argument once and for all :)

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
You insulted light pretty hard before I said anything at all. "incredibly pathetic insecure" Thats what initially made me say something

Maybe people do go absolutely crazy in the thread over ntr I haven't seen it though, I just saw someone being insulted for having a different opinion

I too am sorry if I went too far, I wasn't even involved, I personally think Deryl needs more content it's actually kind of messed up Deryl gets nothing while you just fuck everything that moves, I never even saw that scene with Deryl in the update
I also do agree with last bit. Characters should be able to pursue love If it makes sense and only if you turn them down.
Micheal and Alice are bonnie and clyde basically.
Deryl and Amber makes sense
Christine, Ella and Emily in a poly relationship makes sense.
Obviously too late to implement now. But hoping in the the ending if you don't go the harem ending, other characters don't just remain loveless for the rest of their lives.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
So a few things

Regarding Liz and Amber, do you guys really think that at some point in the story they will actually be separated or instead co-exist or fully fuse into one single entity? (Like Lockne and Mama from Death Stranding)

On another note, I really do hope at some point we'd get updated art for Deryl, Ella, Deacon (My MC's name) and Alice. The AI art backgrounds are good though. In fact, they blend pretty well with the new artstyle.

Besides that, it's nice to see these two interact. Have they actually interacted before like this in the past? Can't Remember

1719997292666.png

Also, God damn, I know Alice has some big fucking tits but from this angle, god damn.

1719996993906.png

Lastly, just who exactly is this MF. Do yall have any theories on him?

1719997339526.png

Also, Cole is a pussy xD lil bitch.

and

I did not expect sentient onahole on my bingo card.

1719997417476.png

Here I thought muppet sex from another game was the weirdest thing i've seen so far.

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes