tiotiop

Oct 19, 2021
with the new update is there a way to not die in the fight agains crow monster?
Yes, I did all the training possible and even got the horn when the shop owner offers it that increaser power even more,
what do i need to do to win? anyone know?

Last edited:

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
I wonder if the MC impregnate both Minyak and since they combined would it create twins or something?

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
I mostly just post stat dumps, but things are getting a bit off-topic, so... what does everybody think regarding potential character arcs for the main cast?

• Alice: Kuudere characters. Gotta love 'em, especially given how rare they are. We're already done with an Alice arc, so I think she'll generally be relegated to a major or couple of minor fights per arc a la the usual shounen... Bit of a depressing thought. Would love more Alice. Maybe her powers might get an arc of their own (gravity, a fundamental force, so pretty darn OP), but I doubt it. Maybe a sub-arc at most.
  • Deryl: Already has a set plotline as far as we can see. Either fuse with monster Deryl, or kill monster Deryl and potentially gain a power-up. Then turn into a good support. Surprisingly, we haven't seen much from him outside battles. To be honest, not quite satisfied with that; we basically see nothing from him until he suddenly pulls out the perfect object for the job. Mind you, it's plausible given his genius intellect and hand-picked ability. It's just that it feels too much of a Deus Ex Machina in the context of a narrative.
  • Michael: Opposing the protagonist to test his power is too obvious and cliche. And a rehash of Deryl vs Protagonist in a way. I hope he has more of an Eowyn arc: truly demonstrates his power to himself, only to realize he can have better goals. Probably an unpopular opinion here though. Or he could be a parallel to the Protagonist when it comes to Corrupt points. Either compete based on their connection to their parent rather than their power (could be funny) or a more emotional arc for the Pure route players. No Michael vs Protagonist though, hopefully. Maybe a serious training bout at most.
  • H.E.R.O. Gals: I think Nico might be a superhuman supremacist. I hope she isn't a Corrupt-route only LI. On the other hand, not too fond of, "Purify the evil chick," arcs. Here's hoping WW has something unexpected in store for her. Alexis should be fun.
  • Danica & Angelina: (Comparatively) Older women, hubba hubba! Really hope they turn into useful assets (with a plethora of scenes), but given their optional nature, I doubt we'll get impactful arcs for them. Sad.
  • Ella: I'm quite surprised to see some players try to paint her as a misunderstood villain. She's clearly evil, no matter her intentions. Doesn't mean we can't like her. My Protagonist is Pure as they come, but still down to have fun with her. Her band are a bonus. She's clearly in cahoots with at least her parents' monster faction, but we don't know how high an echelon she occupies. Probably not that high given the one Dead End. The current newsroom attack is probably her attempt at getting the Protagonist to evolve to level 3. In the long term, she'll probably lead a monster-allied faction that a Pure Protagonist might be able to turn to humanity's side.
  • Mia: Meh. Really hope she has a happy route without dating Protagonist. Probably another unpopular opinion.
  • Tiffany: By far my most awaited reveal. Hyped to see her powers. If Protagonist ever does go against or take over H.E.R.O., she will probably play a pivotal role. In fact, now that I think about it, Protagonist will probably play a pivotal role in her attempt to usurp H.E.R.O. Their success is irrelevant. And picture it: Tiffany and Alice devilishly grin at each other, then absolutely drain the Protagonist, sexually. Hnngh! ...Okay, maybe that's just my fantasy.
  • Bailey: Oh bring back my Bailey to me, to me! ;_;
  • Brianna: Police liaison for the Protagonist? At least during the H.E.R.O. arc.
Other characters like Jess (Jared's father's arc?), Tess, the twins, Christy, Emily, etc. will probably be important down the line, but no idea how. Quite a few of them have unused relationship scores. I hope they aren't simply for throwaway lines during the ending...

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Nico is a cunt so she fucks everyone not caring of them being súper or normal. Alice best girl yep. we Need to see how W.W goes on with the story is a big cast yes so is kind of hard to keep all people relevant but thats good because this story is getting Dark so dead is gonna be a thing.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I need help, im hard locked it would seem with the battle against valvarn. No matter what i choose i lose every time & am game over? How can i beat this guy, I've done every combination and nothing works.
When you're fighting choose "keep your distance", "go all in" and "do not evolve" in order to win the fight.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Nico is a cunt so she fucks everyone not caring of them being súper or normal. Alice best girl yep. we Need to see how W.W goes on with the story is a big cast yes so is kind of hard to keep all people relevant but thats good because this story is getting Dark so dead is gonna be a thing.
Stopped reading at "she fucks everyone"

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
I mostly just post stat dumps, but things are getting a bit off-topic, so... what does everybody think regarding potential character arcs for the main cast?

• Alice: Kuudere characters. Gotta love 'em, especially given how rare they are. We're already done with an Alice arc, so I think she'll generally be relegated to a major or couple of minor fights per arc a la the usual shounen... Bit of a depressing thought. Would love more Alice. Maybe her powers might get an arc of their own (gravity, a fundamental force, so pretty darn OP), but I doubt it. Maybe a sub-arc at most.
  • Deryl: Already has a set plotline as far as we can see. Either fuse with monster Deryl, or kill monster Deryl and potentially gain a power-up. Then turn into a good support. Surprisingly, we haven't seen much from him outside battles. To be honest, not quite satisfied with that; we basically see nothing from him until he suddenly pulls out the perfect object for the job. Mind you, it's plausible given his genius intellect and hand-picked ability. It's just that it feels too much of a Deus Ex Machina in the context of a narrative.
  • Michael: Opposing the protagonist to test his power is too obvious and cliche. And a rehash of Deryl vs Protagonist in a way. I hope he has more of an Eowyn arc: truly demonstrates his power to himself, only to realize he can have better goals. Probably an unpopular opinion here though. Or he could be a parallel to the Protagonist when it comes to Corrupt points. Either compete based on their connection to their parent rather than their power (could be funny) or a more emotional arc for the Pure route players. No Michael vs Protagonist though, hopefully. Maybe a serious training bout at most.
  • H.E.R.O. Gals: I think Nico might be a superhuman supremacist. I hope she isn't a Corrupt-route only LI. On the other hand, not too fond of, "Purify the evil chick," arcs. Here's hoping WW has something unexpected in store for her. Alexis should be fun.
  • Danica & Angelina: (Comparatively) Older women, hubba hubba! Really hope they turn into useful assets (with a plethora of scenes), but given their optional nature, I doubt we'll get impactful arcs for them. Sad.
  • Ella: I'm quite surprised to see some players try to paint her as a misunderstood villain. She's clearly evil, no matter her intentions. Doesn't mean we can't like her. My Protagonist is Pure as they come, but still down to have fun with her. Her band are a bonus. She's clearly in cahoots with at least her parents' monster faction, but we don't know how high an echelon she occupies. Probably not that high given the one Dead End. The current newsroom attack is probably her attempt at getting the Protagonist to evolve to level 3. In the long term, she'll probably lead a monster-allied faction that a Pure Protagonist might be able to turn to humanity's side.
  • Mia: Meh. Really hope she has a happy route without dating Protagonist. Probably another unpopular opinion.
  • Tiffany: By far my most awaited reveal. Hyped to see her powers. If Protagonist ever does go against or take over H.E.R.O., she will probably play a pivotal role. In fact, now that I think about it, Protagonist will probably play a pivotal role in her attempt to usurp H.E.R.O. Their success is irrelevant. And picture it: Tiffany and Alice devilishly grin at each other, then absolutely drain the Protagonist, sexually. Hnngh! ...Okay, maybe that's just my fantasy.
  • Bailey: Oh bring back my Bailey to me, to me! ;_;
  • Brianna: Police liaison for the Protagonist? At least during the H.E.R.O. arc.
Other characters like Jess (Jared's father's arc?), Tess, the twins, Christy, Emily, etc. will probably be important down the line, but no idea how. Quite a few of them have unused relationship scores. I hope they aren't simply for throwaway lines during the ending...
I really hope Jake has a huge redemption arc or something, he fucked us over pretty badly so he better make up for it. Other than that I'm excited to see more of Michael and his powers.

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Thanks, it seemed to work even though I'm sure I did it before but now I'm stuck on the talk show guy & what I should answer without him dying & game over.
That's the end of the current version, and the talk show guy dies no matter what you do. You'll need to wait for the new version.

tiotiop

Oct 19, 2021
I need help, im hard locked it would seem with the battle against valvarn. No matter what i choose i lose every time & am game over? How can i beat this guy, I've done every combination and nothing works.
I have the same issue, but in the files of the game theres images of the fight i havent seen ingame, so there must be something to do to him... i just dont know what

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
If I had a penny for everytime someone asked about the Valravn fight instead of searching the thread I'd have a pretty stack of pennies.
Without mentioning that even when you don't know at all so that you consider the asking name in it, there is only 16 possibilities

After meeting start requirements,
Keep distance while fighting
Go allout
Don't need evolution
Did you take the horn ? personally i didn't and i choose to not go all out and it worked

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Did you take the horn ? personally i didn't and i choose to not go all out and it worked
The fight allows the MC to win even if he fails both power and skill check. It just means he'll get through it with 3 victory points, which will trigger help from Brianna and Val acting all butthurt how it was dishonorable etc.

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Literally zero fucks given about what a monster who murders defenseless people thinks is honorable.
I think monsters give literally zero fucks to the morals values of monkeys that get angry at them cause they eat their kinds, while those same monkeys also eat others livings beings.

But if one of the monsters has honor, and one of the monkeys has to, then those two at least can communicate each other on that point, the rest is irrelevant in the both ways.

4.80 star(s) 339 Votes