necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm rockin' a dumpy bro.

I used to get sexually harassed in high school.

I am told regularly I should make an onlyfans.

If only I was born a girl or had less self respect.
0h4l6iuov6e41.png

i just keep using the old ways honeytrap women out of their money XD
lso onlyfans was not a thing yet on those days

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
For the big boobs in-game I reckon W.W knows a thing or two about life

What type of women are your type?
Why chose a few when you can go for them all ? choosing is loosing !
Alive (optional)
Isn't a lot of necro stuff in the game... Only the prison paizuri... Ella does let you skullfuck her though but I don't think that counts.
She's not even in my top 10 bro lol.

I do acknowledge that she has the best plot out of any girl but she just ain't what floats my boat.
A big fan of Mia ? all that personality and kindness in a tiny pack. I hope she gets some content added in soon. Being the Only non rediculously busty female makes her quite desirable.
I fucking can't, I have to sleep tho I don't want to in case WW decides to post the update right when I'm sleeping. It's fucking 5 am here and for what I know the update could come right in two hours or so.
I just have to and hope that I'll be awake to leak it to all of you
Dude what if he is just waiting for you to doze off ?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
A big fan of Mia ? all that personality and kindness in a tiny pack. I hope she gets some content added in soon. Being the Only non rediculously busty female makes her quite desirable.
Unfortunately WeirdWorld has confirmed she probably won't get any content.

She was hinted at for romance but he more or less was scared how people would react because she looks 'young'

He plans to overhaul how she looks but even then he still probably won't give her any scenes.

Sucks too since she was hinted as a potential romance choice (which he acknowledges).

• Angry
Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

She was hinted at for romance but he more or less was scared how people would react because she looks 'young'

He plans to overhaul how she looks but even then he still probably won't give her any scenes.

Sucks too since she was hinted as a potential romance choice (which he acknowledges).
Not even an outside patch that everyone prete... eh Knows is not made by the Dev ? ... that sucks man first teased with Shadow secretly having a personality and an arch and now Mia... :mad::mad::mad: Ima break something !

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Not even an outside patch that everyone prete... eh Knows is not made by the Dev ? ... that sucks man first teased with Shadow secretly having a personality and an arch and now Mia... :mad::mad::mad: Ima break something !
Yeah, the shit sucks.

Lauren (the teacher with big ass tits) was supposed to have a mini arc of sorts as well and some scenes too but unfortunately that got cut.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, the shit sucks.

Lauren (the teacher with big ass tits) was supposed to have a mini arc of sorts as well and some scenes too but unfortunately that got cut.
I totally forgot that I was hoping we get to hate fuck her soon after she was introduced. The other 2 I sort of get but why'd the teacher content get cut ?

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I totally forgot that I was hoping we get to hate fuck her soon after she was introduced. The other 2 I sort of get but why'd the teacher content get cut ?
So during the cheer leader arc we were going to learn that she was doing it with a student (Jared) but that was cut and I believe it was supposed to lead into all about it and help her out of that situation.

She was also going to have a role in the arc as well.

I think Weird's reasoning was because he wanted to get the cheerleader stuff over quickly and by the time he was done with it, it was already too late to give Lauren content cause of HERO stuff.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018

Wow. The whole: "any woman that is below average height and doesn't have huge tits is for pedo's" bs is really frustrating for anyone who enjoys any sort of body variety.

It's also a little funny for a game as gory and fucked up as this to decide to cut content due to the possibility that a child could possess similar body proportions, ignoring that people literally go through puberty while they're underage (meaning they'll often have their adult body before they hit 18).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Wow. The whole: "any woman that is below average height and doesn't have huge tits is for pedo's" bs is really frustrating for anyone who enjoys any sort of body variety.

It's also a little funny for a game as gory and fucked up as this to decide to cut content due to the possibility that a child could possess similar body proportions, ignoring that people literally go through puberty while they're underage (meaning they'll often have their adult body before they hit 18).
Yeah it is quite silly.

A lot of people during that particular stream were upset about it.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Fine then, either way I don't watch nor like sports so I don't care :KEK:

I just want to fuck corpses (hoping there will be a scene with headless Liz) you can do what you want
there's a good cast of human girls and monster girls with giant breasts and asses so thick that just the act of walking around sounds like applause in the auditorium and you want to fuck the corpses. :HideThePain:
03205df4147e649085c555534b93b430.gif

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I think Weird's reasoning was because he wanted to get the cheerleader stuff over quickly and by the time he was done with it, it was already too late to give Lauren content cause of HERO stuff.
Sooo boredom basically ? could have easily revamped it to be some other student besides Jared. But I guess if it helps progress the main story faster then it is an acceptable sacrifice. The other 2 however... makes me sad to my dick.

IKR ... not to mention there are plenty of actual women that are just petite all throughout ages 20, 30 and beyond. It would have added some nice and much needed variety. Oh well as long as the monsters don't get cut out.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Fuck all that.

Its time for a good old fashion cock watch.

Weird said his dick size is average.

we gotta speculate its exact size.
To expand on that I'm bettin' he's a solid 5 incher with a thick dick.
View attachment 3787370 I say 5.5 mc was 5.5 inches as a human aswell and weird called it perfectly average sized penis before the 4th injected our penis with whatever the fuck she did
There are 2 averages.
17 cm is the make-believe average
12-13 cm is the actual average
(i don't use imperial, google for conversions)
I have never heard of 6.6 inches (17cm)as average lol only heard about 5 inches which is like 12.7cm
So like....the Asian standard?

I mean he is Asian...half so hmm
Now we also have to speculate his testicles too.

I bet he has a nice set of bean bags on him fr
Well it is definitely has to be weirdly shaped so maybe that adds another few centimeters ?
5 inches is the world average so 12-13 is the world average.
12 cm is like 4.7 somethin' right?

Fuck all this I'm sticking with imperial.

Google can suck my cock.
It is it's easy to estimate tho 1 inch =2.54 cm so I just take it as 2.5 average.
Jesus Christ, it's amazing how the discussion is evolving. :KappaPride::KEK:
gachi-oh-shit-a-am-sorry.gif

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Sooo boredom basically ? could have easily revamped it to be some other student besides Jared. But I guess if it helps progress the main story faster then it is an acceptable sacrifice. The other 2 however... makes me sad to my dick.
Jared made the most sense.

Considering how much power he wields and all (reputation wise).

Weird also cut another chunk of content in regards to vigilante stuff.

Prior to going to HERO the MC was going to have a short series of vigilante things to do I presume to build up reputation, his powers, and perhaps improve his abilities but Weird I believe said it wouldn't have mattered (or that it didn't fit, can't remember which).

But honestly I think we rushed into HERO far too fast and the vigilante stuff could of made that transition far better.

4.80 star(s) 339 Votes