Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Overall.

But honestly you can go with fights if you wish.
If it fights then it's bumcrow and Cole but if it's overall even though I don't care much for it.It's gotta be Klaus ,bumcrow had nothing but the fight and now the dream spar,Cole is d1 hater of mc for no reason ,Jake and Deryl whole fights and arc were okayish to me.So Klaus gets the win from that perspective but from fight only it's Bumcrow and Cole.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
If it fights then it's bumcrow and Cole but if it's overall even though I don't care much for it.It's gotta be Klaus ,bumcrow had nothing but the fight and now the dream spar,Cole is d1 hater of mc for no reason ,Jake and Deryl whole fights and arc were okayish to me.So Klaus gets the win from that perspective but from fight only it's Bumcrow and Cole.
Honestly I think the reason the Klaus fight goes so hard is because Weird even said it himself...the game was originally going to end after the Mafia arc so I guess he was going to originally end it was a bang (aka Klaus).

Cole's fight ranks highly up there for me (went decently hard) although Monster Deryl was neat too.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
These bait alt accounts be wildin'

Anyway peeps whats your favorite villain thus far that the MC has fought?

Mine is Klaus.

He had an interesting backstory and his powers went hard asf.
I reread Klauss fight yesterday, was really cool. MC using his animal forms, showing skill and evolution. It was even more awesome because we knew so little.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023

Mine is Klaus.

Am eh on the villains honestly they all seem to just pop powers out of nowhere so MC leaves comes back a inch stronger wins then repeat over and over again drags some shit out that could of been ended ages ago.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Oh lordy, I don't visit the thread for a few days and see I missed the PC police debate.

Well glad I missed the cringe shitshow, anywho back to something vaguely relevant to topic.

Played through the update in full finally(Got swamped when it released unfortunately), sort of a mixed bag if ever there was one. I liked some of it, didn't care for other bits, got proven right in some areas and others not so much, kinda miffed that Cole got saved(Because his section basically just confirmed every suspicion I had on the character and I don't think he has any road left to tread outside of just being a contrived plot device), liked the new bad ends for the update at least, some of those were pretty neat in implications.

The twins being conjoined was a point of hilarity to me, also I liked that my MC was basically restricted to just knocking out Amber when she freaked out, best boyfriend out there for sure~ I did like their power suite being different depending on who actually was running the show at the time, that is a neat little detail.

In closing was pretty good, sad I didn't get to punch Charlie though but maybe one day, maybe one day.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Am eh on the villains honestly they all seem to just pop powers out of nowhere so MC leaves comes back a inch stronger wins then repeat over and over again drags some shit out that could of been ended ages ago.
Basically my issue with Cole living summed up.

He is just going to be paraded out like some sort threat again to eat up valuable screen time.

Reactions: RevyTwoHands87

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023

Mine is Klaus.

I'll have to give it to Klaus too. A shame he got to the dark side and couldn't evolve further with his powers, a big potential he had.

Now fight I'll give it to MC vs. Valravn because MC overcoming him without an evo was amazing to me. Battle of Diamonds and MC against Monster Deryl could have got my vote but sadly I was burned out mentally when reading that arc so the lenght of the battle left me frustrated rather than happy.

Apr 17, 2024
Basically my issue with Cole living summed up.

He is just going to be paraded out like some sort threat again to eat up valuable screen time.
I think he probably won't take up much screen time, though. I figure that Cole is going to be that thing that mad scientist characters in action manga do sometimes, where they make clones or robots or zombies out of the protagonist's former enemies, to demonstrate the power of their science. That's just the vibe I get from Tanos promising to "fix every little thing wrong with [Cole]" and "make him even better than before". So I'm predicting that when Cole comes back, it will be as just part of a team of cyber-zombies that are framed as a threat to the MC because they're a group, not their individual danger. You know, a "you defeated them one at a time, can you handle them all together" sort of thing.

Reactions: Glitterpuff

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'll have to give it to Klaus too. A shame he got to the dark side and couldn't evolve further with his powers, a big potential he had.
Which makes it suck even further is the fact that Weird even confirmed that originally we were going to get to pick between Alice and Klaus but he scrapped the idea.

Joining up with Klaus would have been pretty damn awesome ngl.

Apr 17, 2024
Which makes it suck even further is the fact that Weird even confirmed that originally we were going to get to pick between Alice and Klaus but he scrapped the idea.

Joining up with Klaus would have been pretty damn awesome ngl.
I can see it. Klaus and the MC have some similarities in how they were both sickly kids who are only so huge and buff now because of getting powers, though Klaus had it worse. They could have bonded over that. And Klaus' ambition and the MC's apathy could make for a neat counterpoint between them. Throw in one of them being good at melee and one of them being good at ranged, and they could have formed a decent battle brothers pairing.

Plus, it would have made for a fairly obvious plot progression with what we know of the story arcs that came afterwards. The MC would have come into contact with H.E.R.O. earlier through Klaus' arrangement with Bramon, which would have lead naturally into dealings with Tiffany given that what Bramon wanted Klaus to do was hunt down off the books monster samples for him. So that connects some plot elements really well. Or Charlie, imagine how her plot would go in a route where you worked with Klaus and so Oscar was alive and your friend. That would have huge repercussions, a Charlie who sees the MC as an ally and so doesn't want to betray him or Deryl to Ella's plans. Man, this would actually be a really cool AU setting.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.985 + Multimod by Zemax

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 940 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Glitterpuff

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Alice is way better than him bro in every way Klaus was just some little rat bitch.
I found Alice to be a bore.

I never found her particularly interesting in comparison to Klaus.

The most recent update didn't actually add much to her at all it just made her overall character 'worse' to me, a complete curveball out of nowhere.

In truth whenever I think of Alice this pops into my mind:
98d7346c32281b3b226bae5ef986c1dbe2f31cb3e524c7f92b562b4256c19f2a_1.jpg
She does have the most well written route thus far (which really shows how fucking well done the Mafia arc itself was).

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
I found Alice to be a bore.

I never found her particularly interesting in comparison to Klaus.

The most recent update didn't actually add much to her at all it just made her overall character 'worse' to me, a complete curveball out of nowhere.
Man bro you have some bad tastes Klaus was a bitch and he died a bitch thats it plus Alice is just way cooler.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes