RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
So just wanted to ask if I understood the MC's powers correct or not. Basically all the superhumans have the ability to shapeshift but everyone get's a certain power or animalistic aspect I guess they are best at. For instance Alexis has the power to produce, change and control metals in herself or anywhere she touches, while Jake has the power of mindcontrol, not sure exactly how he does it if it's pheromones or brainwaves or whatever. But the MC on the other hand doesn't have an exact "special power", unless the memory diving part which allows him to see memories and genetic information is one, and instead he has perfect shapeshifting powers which allows him to shapeshift perfectly from the start. Like being able to transform into a fly or perfectly mimic aspects of animals. So you could say that his specialness lies in that he is above and beyond anyone else when it comes to the shapeshifting part. Or did I miss something?
How in Lady Shadow's name did you get all the way to Jake AND Alexis but be soooo wrong about everyone else? This has to be a joke right? But I digress...what brother myst0501 said.

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Ella and the MC are the only superhumans with the power to shapeshift, that we've seen so far. Not too sure how you got the idea that shapeshifting was a universal power amongst superhumans.
Alright, well when I mentioned shapeshifting maybe I used the wrong term but pretty much everyone, or well most of them, seem to have had their bodies changed to become optimal like their bodies are changed into a more prestine shape there is also the fact that from my understanding everyone's power is to some degree the changing of their interal bodies to somehow manifest a supernatural power.

Thus everyone is to some degree changing their "shape" or perhaps being to manifest their powers. For instance, might be wrong on this, my understanding on Alice powers for instance is that she manifests the electricity inside of us to and amplifies it this in turn creates, forcefields, gravitational pull or pushback and so on. While Alexis is able to pull in and out, produce, shape and control metals to a staggering degree she has to be in touch with something to do this. So in short my understanding is that the supernatural powers were all in it's very basic level a power of shapeshifting it's just that it's not done in the common case of shifting one's form completely and instead they are able to control and shift certain aspects to an astounding degree. While the MC is more of a jack of all trade and an expert in changing his physical form completely. But again that was just my thought process while playing the game.

There was also the fact that everyone seemingly runs on a power bank that made it seem like this power is what allows them to change their bodies to manifest their powers since when it's gone they become more like normal humans, unless their horrible mutated, but even then they have supernatural strength, toughness and healingfactors.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I gotta ask for when everyone wakes up before I nod off. I see it a LOT, and I always hate it (maybe due to being a rebel) and I'll give you my take on it: (this may start a war)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Alright, well when I mentioned shapeshifting maybe I used the wrong term but pretty much everyone, or well most of them, seem to have had their bodies changed to become optimal like their bodies are changed into a more prestine shape there is also the fact that from my understanding everyone's power is to some degree the changing of their interal bodies to somehow manifest a supernatural power.

Thus everyone is to some degree changing their "shape" or perhaps being to manifest their powers.
You are correct that every superhuman is changed physically whenever they are infected by a monster and given their powers. Sometimes the change is visible and obvious, sometimes it's not. The difference with MC and Ella, and why they are shapeshifter, is they can constantly change and alter the bodies. Not just as a result of evolutions, as is the case with other superhumans.

For instance, might be wrong on this, my understanding on Alice powers for instance is that she manifests the electricity inside of us to and amplifies it this in turn creates, forcefields, gravitational pull or pushback and so on. While Alexis is able to pull in and out, produce, shape and control metals to a staggering degree she has to be in touch with something to do this.
Alice's power has nothing to do with electrity, so far as I'm aware, she draws on the monster power or monster energy(as ella calls it) inside of her and the monster trait she inherited allows her to manifest that energy as various graviton based moves and powers.

The same applies in alexis case, she draws on this monster energy and the trait she received from her infection allows her to manipulate and produce iron.

So in short my understanding is that the supernatural powers were all in it's very basic level a power of shapeshifting it's just that it's not done in the common case of shifting one's form completely and instead they are able to control and shift certain aspects to an astounding degree. While the MC is more of a jack of all trade and an expert in changing his physical form completely. But again that was just my thought process while playing the game.
I suppose you can generalize and say that all supernatural powers are based on manipulating various forces, but that seems overyly broad. It is true, MC is more of a generalist, but that is more based on the nature of his shapeshifting power, which said another way would be biological manipulation.

There was also the fact that everyone seemingly runs on a power bank that made it seem like this power is what allows them to change their bodies to manifest their powers since when it's gone they become more like normal humans, unless their horrible mutated, but even then they have supernatural strength, toughness and healingfactors.
Same stuff I said previously, most superhumans have no control over what changes happen to their bodies as a result of their infections, MC and Ella do.

What is commonly true is that every superhumans body changes and improves to better contain the supernatural energies they are now producing. These changes and improvements continue to occur with each new evolution they go through.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ixcez

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I gotta ask for when everyone wakes up before I nod off. I see it a LOT, and I always hate it (maybe due to being a rebel) and I'll give you my take on it: (this may start a war)

Well....

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Alice's power has nothing to do with electrity, so far as I'm aware, she draws on the monster power or monster energy(as ella calls it) inside of her and the monster trait she inherited allows her to manifest that energy as various graviton based moves and powers.
Alright, my understanding was that the powers all came from the evolution of the human body and thus wasn't actually tied to anything supernatural/magical (of course the powers themselves are supernatural but you get the point). So manipulating the electricity in her body would make sense for Alice since all her displays of power could to some degree be tied to electricity especially since for instance gravitational force can only attract things while electricity has the power to both attract and repel it is also able to mimic most if not all that gravitational force can do. There is also the fact that the power is blue and seemingly made out of lightning and looks like balls of lightning.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

Spicy take is spicy.
Gonna be direct, you need boobs and ass.
Sorry Demi gang. Even futa is a trend growing because is a big booba ass + dick.

A body without boob /ass/curves is boring
Term for the second citation Is oppai ****

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Alright, my understanding was that the powers all came from the evolution of the human body and thus wasn't actually tied to anything supernatural/magical (of course the powers themselves are supernatural but you get the point).
The opposite is true. All superhuman powers are fueled and powered by the supernatural/monster energy their bodies now produce after they've been infected.

The evolution and strengthening of their bodies is only as a result of the infection improving their bodies as a means of containing the increasing amounts of supernatural/monster energy they produce.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020

Thus everyone is to some degree changing their "shape" or perhaps being to manifest their powers. For instance, might be wrong on this, my understanding on Alice powers for instance is that she manifests the electricity inside of us to and amplifies it this in turn creates, forcefields, gravitational pull or pushback and so on. While Alexis is able to pull in and out, produce, shape and control metals to a staggering degree she has to be in touch with something to do this. So in short my understanding is that the supernatural powers were all in it's very basic level a power of shapeshifting it's just that it's not done in the common case of shifting one's form completely and instead they are able to control and shift certain aspects to an astounding degree. While the MC is more of a jack of all trade and an expert in changing his physical form completely. But again that was just my thought process while playing the game.

I like this theory a lot as it falls into the more technical side of SuperHuman, i wish i can see more this instead of "Dog Clappen insane Memes".

The basis of this theory is that All Superhumans can shape shift to certain degree, which is undeniably true. All Superhumans can shift a certain "shape" ranging from Energy to Living mass, but its often limited by three core components.

1) The Connection with their Monster
(The Connection gives the Superhuman its energy for their powers and also what abilities the specified Superhuman can use (i.e. Nico is limited to warping)
2) Their Body
(Superhumans' bodies are genetically modified [by their respective monster through infection] to be able to use their powers [It is the reason why they are all genetically diversed, its also why they are incompatible with each other and humans in procreation])
3) Corruption
(Corruption seems to have special effects on one's powers, often modifying in a way that often seems "evil" or "monsterous", the limit on the power changing properties of corruption are yet unknown.)

These three parts determine the limit and uniqueness of a superhuman's powers

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So just wanted to ask if I understood the MC's powers correct or not. Basically all the superhumans have the ability to shapeshift but everyone get's a certain power or animalistic aspect I guess they are best at. For instance Alexis has the power to produce, change and control metals in herself or anywhere she touches, while Jake has the power of mindcontrol, not sure exactly how he does it if it's pheromones or brainwaves or whatever. But the MC on the other hand doesn't have an exact "special power", unless the memory diving part which allows him to see memories and genetic information is one, and instead he has perfect shapeshifting powers which allows him to shapeshift perfectly from the start. Like being able to transform into a fly or perfectly mimic aspects of animals. So you could say that his specialness lies in that he is above and beyond anyone else when it comes to the shapeshifting part. Or did I miss something?
I would say you're a tad bit off but others covered those parts with their explanation so I'll skip it.

For Jake, his power isn't simply mind control, it's the ability to command all things, overall. His trait was "Authority" but he ruined it at some point. He was actually supposed to be able to command people, objects, powers and potentially even the laws of the universe itself but he ruined that because of his mindset. "Mind Control" is like a sub function of the overall trait.

When it comes to the MC. His Memory Trait isn't just diving into their memories for perfect shapeshifting. He can store their memories in a corner of his mind to retain their info. He can even give said memories to others, if he devoured them. That's on top of being able to attack people with a memory attack that drags out their own as he damages them. The only thing the MC can't do with his Memory Trait is form mental links from a distance without touching someone first. Only Mommy 4th, Aglaecwif and Sharon can do that without touching. Some of this stuff you'll have to do corruption to find out. Like the storing and giving memories portion.

I like this theory a lot as it falls into the more technical side of SuperHuman, i wish i can see more this instead of "Dog Clappen insane Memes".

The basis of this theory is that All Superhumans can shape shift to certain degree, which is undeniably true. All Superhumans can shift a certain "shape" ranging from Energy to Living mass, but its often limited by three core components.

1) The Connection with their Monster
(The Connection gives the Superhuman its energy for their powers and also what abilities the specified Superhuman can use (i.e. Nico is limited to warping)
2) Their Body
(Superhumans' bodies are genetically modified [by their respective monster through infection] to be able to use their powers [It is the reason why they are all genetically diversed, its also why they are incompatible with each other and humans in procreation])
3) Corruption
(Corruption seems to have special effects on one's powers, often modifying in a way that often seems "evil" or "monsterous", the limit on the power changing properties of corruption are yet unknown.)

These three parts determine the limit and uniqueness of a superhuman's powers
You missed the 4th and possibly biggest determining factor, mindset. Jake is one of the main examples of someone's mindset ruining their power. Ella explained this to him and yet he still ruined it. :KEK:

Mar 24, 2020
I would say you're a tad bit off but others covered those parts with their explanation so I'll skip it.

For Jake, his power isn't simply mind control, it's the ability to command all things, overall. His trait was "Authority" but he ruined it at some point. He was actually supposed to be able to command people, objects, powers and potentially even the laws of the universe itself but he ruined that because of his mindset. "Mind Control" is like a sub function of the overall trait.
I thought that was order not authority.

When it comes to the MC. His Memory Trait isn't just diving into their memories for perfect shapeshifting. He can store their memories in a corner of his mind to retain their info. He can even give said memories to others, if he devoured them. That's on top of being able to attack people with a memory attack that drags out their own as he damages them. The only thing the MC can't do with his Memory Trait is form mental links from a distance without touching someone first. Only Mommy 4th, Aglaecwif and Sharon can do that without touching. Some of this stuff you'll have to do corruption to find out. Like the storing and giving memories portion.
Agreed, what ixcez specified was the main character's powers working in conjunction with each other to improve his ability to easily shapeshift.

You missed the 4th and possibly biggest determining factor, mindset. Jake is one of the main examples of someone's mindset ruining their power. Ella explained this to him and yet he still ruined it. :KEK:
mindset can make or break your powers but it does not affect the limit/uniqueness of powers.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
My Lust & Sanity when L I S A is shown or mentioned:
images (26).jpeg
Meh. Sure she looks like she is gonna kill you by snu snu but i'm still on the fence i'm not really fan of any of the H.E.R.O girls miss laurie but mostly because she was way to cute fucking Jared i hope goliath Steps on you limpdick motherfucker

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I thought that was order not authority.
It applies for the Authority as Jake already commanded people, powers and objects in a limited amount. That's why I said that potentially part there when it came to "Laws of the universe" specifically because he apparently could've gained Order. Authority as a trait is able to command people, powers and objects. We saw all three of these in his fight against MC and Deryl.

mindset can make or break your powers but it does not affect the limit/uniqueness of powers.
It making or breaking your power inherently means it'll affect your uniqueness and limit your power. It's why Jake can't control objects directly and only passively diverts them. He focused too hard on trying to avoid and deceive people that it limited his power's potential. That doesn't mean he couldn't bounce back, he's only Level 2 after all. But he screwed it up at the beginning making it unlikely for him to develop in the correct direction of Authority.

So yeah, according to Ella, mindset plays a major role in how powers are shaped and develop over time. If your mindset changes in a certain way, it could completely alter your powers as you progress. At least below Level 3. Not sure it matters much once you reach Level 4 and 5.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
View attachment 2872476
Meh. Sure she looks like she is gonna kill you by snu snu but i'm still on the fence i'm not really fan of any of the H.E.R.O girls miss laurie but mostly because she was way to cute fucking Jared i hope goliath Steps on you limpdick motherfucker
I just find her physically attractive more so than anyone else in the game. Personality wise the only person I ACTUALLY like from H.E.R.O is Clark.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Meanwhile, all of my queens are in HERO. Even the 7th is doing her special trick of playing dead there, preparing to surprise everybody.

• Haha
Reactions: necromater
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes