BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
I was just looking at the thread and saw someone mention that when the MC got electrocuted in the jake fight it helped him break out of jakes control, I'm starting to think electricity might be more than just a weakness but actually a strength booster, whenever the MC get's electrocute his flesh swells up and explodes, similar to how when he consumed the flesh of a lot of cattle he couldn't fully control his form and became an extra large eagle when he flew away from the scene. maybe the electricity is just powering him up and his earlier form's just couldn't handle all the energy going in at once, and now that he's reached his third evolution he may go from having to strictly avoid electricity to it being a double-edged sword that can kill him or amp up his strength and help him win a fight. does anyone else have any evidence for this or am i just schizo posting

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I was just looking at the thread and saw someone mention that when the MC got electrocuted in the jake fight it helped him break out of jakes control, I'm starting to think electricity might be more than just a weakness but actually a strength booster, whenever the MC get's electrocute his flesh swells up and explodes, similar to how when he consumed the flesh of a lot of cattle he couldn't fully control his form and became an extra large eagle when he flew away from the scene. maybe the electricity is just powering him up and his earlier form's just couldn't handle all the energy going in at once, and now that he's reached his third evolution he may go from having to strictly avoid electricity to it being a double-edged sword that can kill him or amp up his strength and help him win a fight. does anyone else have any evidence for this or am i just schizo posting
Imma be real when Deryl first told about electricity I thought of this same thing like it's something which we can't handle right now but it's some sort of power stimulus for Mc,so I had the same thought as you.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
This would make sense, if MC could control the accelerated "flesh growth" from electricity he could get a super giant form instantly or a super condensed/heavy form.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BruceBerserk
Mar 28, 2021
Also, you guys are extremely perceptive, I don't remember the electricity helping the MC break free from Jake's control. When I'm back on that part I'll have to really sink in the details.

Mar 28, 2021
Wham bam, back, I wanted to see the ella battle deadend again and now that I know what I knowww.. How did the being that killed the Apostle, Kill the Apostle? Has it been revealed what it even is yet? Since the Apostles are some of the strongest, what could kill it? (I tried using the spoiler tag, but it didn't work for some reason

Mar 24, 2020
Wham bam, back, I wanted to see the ella battle deadend again and now that I know what I knowww.. How did the being that killed the Apostle, Kill the Apostle? Has it been revealed what it even is yet? Since the Apostles are some of the strongest, what could kill it? (I tried using the spoiler tag, but it didn't work for some reason
The being that killed the 4th Apostle (Memory) was actually the 7th Apostle (The Lord of The Dark) and we know this because they reappeared in Valravn's Flashback and infected him presumably (from then its process of elimination [Valravn is a 1st Gen spawn of the 7th apsotle]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Also, you guys are extremely perceptive, I don't remember the electricity helping the MC break free from Jake's control. When I'm back on that part I'll have to really sink in the details.
It's narrated during one of the deadends in the fight. If you have the renpy console enabled (renpy/commons/00console.rpy, find the line config.console = False and change False to True, then launch the game and press shift+O), you can load any saved game and type "jump gojakefirst"

"I'm too slow. One of the energy bullets strike my arm, blasting it clean off with a single shot."
You "Ggggrrrhkk!!"
"My flesh burns and sizzles and my body jerks wildly, shaking and trembling."
You "Gyyryryaahahaha!!"
"At first I thought it was just the pain of losing a limb, but-"
You "GaaaAAAAhhhhhkK!!"
"It comes from nowhere, a delayed reaction caused by no external force. The entire right half of my torso explodes, blasting me off my feet and into the far wall."
You "Arrrngh, Fuck!!!"
You "(Dammit! What the fuck are those weapons?)"
Jake "!!!"
You "(Dammit!!)"
"My body is held in place yet again and the gunmen sprint to reposition, unable to target me after the explosion of my flesh blasted me out of their line of fire."
You "Rrraaagh!!"
"I unleash an overwhelming burst of raw power, allowing it to flood my body and break Jake's control."
"I still feel amped from the electricity. As dangerous as it is, the remnants of energy make it easier for me to break Jake's control."
It's one of the longest standing theories, that electricity is going to be like a new awakening for MC. For now he still struggles with it as shown against Monster Deryl if you don't break the blue sword quickly. One slash causes such a violent reaction that MC loses 95% of his mass.

Electricity does 2 things to MC.
1) It rapidly expands his mass around the inflicted body part. High enough current can expand it so violently to cause an explosion.
2) It increases his power.
2a) Increased resistance against Jake's control.
2b) Increased regeneration.

Eventually MC will learn to control it. Perhaps we will see some of the effects sooner than later, or perhaps we will have to wait till level 4, which is the "limit breaker" stage, to really see the effects.

Edit: I wonder if Ella has the same vulnerability. It will be very interesting if she doesn't.

Tangent: Talking about breaking limits, I wonder what his actual limitations are. Some thoughts:
1) Extremely violent reaction to Electricity
2) Body parts not persisting when cut off his "main" body.
3) The materials he creates don't behave as they should (Metal projectiles being considered biological, Insulating materials not working against electricity).
4) Having trouble regenerating burned or radioactive wounds.
5) Memory powers requiring a focus like his armor to work best.
7) Memory powers working better on biological material instead of objects.
8) Range of memory reading (got better with memory echo, but touch is still the main medium).
9) Depth of shapeshifting fine control.
10) Shapeshifting and transmuting abilities require touch.
11) Regeneration still reverts him to his default form.
12) His default form is resistant to changes and he needs to train to implement them.

Anything else?

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is this close to being done because it is a v0.96 or is it another one of those not accurate naming versions situations?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I wouldn't worry about Superhuman being nearly done. Narratively MC is just getting started, things start getting interesting for him. Up till now he was a nobody who was trying to survive. He is only just starting to get into the serious superhuman/monster stuff.

And yes, the version names are not indicative of actual progress. I couldn't even begin to guess the reason WW names them the way he does. We have some indication that he is preparing something significant for v1.0. Perhaps a rework of the earlier chapters (updating the scenes with the new art), a steam release, or a really huge update that will completely shake the game? No one knows.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I've been thinking. I'm curious what effects would occur when the other Apostles descend from their plane of existence. We've seen the effects of 2nd and 7th descending. For 2nd, it was huge waves of energy pressure being released. For the 7th, it was the sky darkening. Even during the night, it got darker. But that had me thinking about the others. The 3rd and 4th were at the start of the game so it's not shocking we didn't get to see their effects.

Let's go over it then.

The 1st, The Authority -

I'm guessing that maybe everything would go still in the area it arrives at and wait for it's command.

The 3rd, The Body -

This we can guess via Ella, herself. Maybe the 3rd warps his surroundings like Ella did during her 5th Evolution. Some might bring up Ella saying they can only change themselves but I'm doubting that's the extent and it's contradicted by the 4th anyway.

The 4th, The Memory -

This one is tricky. Maybe those in her surroundings would see their memories flash before them or the memories that took place in the location she arrives. It could be both. We know the MC can get memories from items by devouring them like he did with the bulletproof vest or Nyx seeing lingering memories of the dead. So the 4th making memories surface in her presence seems extremely possible when she descends.

The 6th, Aether -

This one is actually pretty straightforward. Since he represents space, it descending would cause gravity to increase in it's location. Alice showed this too during her 2nd Evolution.

The 8th, "The Light"(placeholder name) -

"Let there be Light" would be all that need to be said for that, to be honest. If it's Light then shining light as it comes down seems like the obvious outcome.

That should be it. I skipped the 5th because it's mostly speculation still, even though it definitely could be Time, as I've said on multiple occasions. I could put something for Time like some stuff slowing down while other's are moving fast as it appears. As for 9th through 12th, I skipped them for obvious reasons.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So. We are gonna go to war vs goth 7th XD. Everything is :ROFLMAO: goth in this game but are we gonna fight in the human side or in the monster one because ella kind of Tells us we are gonna go for a while also the 3rd blood tell us to go to his side quick so what do you think?
Also the versión thing i think 1.0 gonna be a release with new art.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So. We are gonna go to war vs goth 7th XD. Everything is :ROFLMAO: goth in this game but are we gonna fight in the human side or in the monster one because ella kind of Tells us we are gonna go for a while also the 3rd blood tell us to go to his side quick so what do you think?
Also the versión thing i think 1.0 gonna be a release with new art.
Well, for me, I still think the 7th is possessed by it's Arbiter. This could be why our Apostles are telling us to be prepared for the Dark Moon and why the 7th could kill his siblings avatar with relative ease. Aglaecwif made a distinction between the Lord of Dark and the 7th being two different things. Yet, they're treated as the same being by Val.

Another thing would be that there seems to be an alliance between some of the Apostles beyond just their own twin. The 2nd and Michael were extremely hostile towards 8th Spawn, Tiffany, but they were mostly tame against 4th Spawn. Sure they attacked and absorbed some of MC's power but Michael wasn't losing his shit trying to end the MC. Even the 2nd just pushed him out of his spawn's head and took some of his power.

Sure, there's a clear power difference between MC and Tiffany for Michael. It's just the reaction seemed like 1st - 6th don't like the spawns from 7th - 12th. You might mention the 1st but you can go through Jake's entire thing without ever encountering it. So we don't know the 1st reaction to Jake losing to the MC. Obviously killing his spawn would end whatever agreement they might've had in place, hence him trying to kill MC personally.

Anyway, I got sidetracked. Basically, I think the 7th is possessed by his Arbiter or inherited the original trait somehow. With Eye Boy and him, there's going to be 2 Arbiters fighting. It would also explain why Ella is desperate to find dual trait spawns. Because without any Arbiter or their original trait on their side, they have no way to stop the 7th.

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
So I've been thinking. I'm curious what effects would occur when the other Apostles descend from their plane of existence. We've seen the effects of 2nd and 7th descending. For 2nd, it was huge waves of energy pressure being released. For the 7th, it was the sky darkening. Even during the night, it got darker. But that had me thinking about the others. The 3rd and 4th were at the start of the game so it's not shocking we didn't get to see their effects.

Let's go over it then.

The 1st, The Authority -

I'm guessing that maybe everything would go still in the area it arrives at and wait for it's command.

The 3rd, The Body -

This we can guess via Ella, herself. Maybe the 3rd warps his surroundings like Ella did during her 5th Evolution. Some might bring up Ella saying they can only change themselves but I'm doubting that's the extent and it's contradicted by the 4th anyway.

The 4th, The Memory -

This one is tricky. Maybe those in her surroundings would see their memories flash before them or the memories that took place in the location she arrives. It could be both. We know the MC can get memories from items by devouring them like he did with the bulletproof vest or Nyx seeing lingering memories of the dead. So the 4th making memories surface in her presence seems extremely possible when she descends.

The 6th, Aether -

This one is actually pretty straightforward. Since he represents space, it descending would cause gravity to increase in it's location. Alice showed this too during her 2nd Evolution.

The 8th, "The Light"(placeholder name) -

"Let there be Light" would be all that need to be said for that, to be honest. If it's Light then shining light as it comes down seems like the obvious outcome.

That should be it. I skipped the 5th because it's mostly speculation still, even though it definitely could be Time, as I've said on multiple occasions. I could put something for Time like some stuff slowing down while other's are moving fast as it appears. As for 9th through 12th, I skipped them for obvious reasons.
Question, when did we get the 6th name? Also time would only make sense,

Out of subject but i am also interested in the "great ocean" that they were talking about,wondering if it's the same ocean that grab us and pull us to the depth in the dead end where you "kill" Charlie. Maybe it's a world that completely became monsterified

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Well, for me, I still think the 7th is possessed by it's Arbiter. This could be why our Apostles are telling us to be prepared for the Dark Moon and why the 7th could kill his siblings avatar with relative ease. Aglaecwif made a distinction between the Lord of Dark and the 7th being two different things. Yet, they're treated as the same being by Val.
Is there any particular reason you think that the Lord of the Dark is the Arbiter? Aglaecwif makes a distinction between the Apostles, the Arbiters and the Lord of the Dark.

label worshipaglaec:
$ worshipaglaec = True
You "Tell me, who is this god that monster’s worship?"
show elinv 206 with dissolve
Female "The answer to that would depend on the monster, naturally."
show elinv 210 with dissolve
Female "Most of us, especially the younger ones, tend to worship our own ancestors, the 12 originators of our species. The Apostles."
Female "Others worship entities they've encountered as they've moved through the cosmos."
show elinv 205 with dissolve
Female "The Strength Eaters for example worship their great ocean. A massive body of water that spreads galaxies wide, consuming planets, stars and everything in between. The great Ocean of The Strength Eaters."
Female "Then, there is the Lord of Dark. God Slayer. Apostle Devourer. It is often those originating from the ninth, the tenth and especially the seventh, that worship it, though thankfully I'm not so foolish."
show elinv 207 with dissolve
Female "Those of us with any sense worship the Outer Twins. The only true gods of the bunch."
show elinv 206 with dissolve
Female "While the most ancient and æld of our kind, the few who've lived long enough to remember, pray for the return of the 6 Arbiters. *snicker* As if that's ever happening."
Female "Those are the main ones. There are a few other minor names, but they're hardly worth mentioning. I for example am worshiped by some, and I can tell you that I don't even exist in the same realm as the others I spoke of."
Question, when did we get the 6th name? Also time would only make sense,

Out of subject but i am also interested in the "great ocean" that they were talking about,wondering if it's the same ocean that grab us and pull us to the depth in the dead end where you "kill" Charlie. Maybe it's a world that completely became monsterified
We get the 6th's name during Alice's evolution. "Awaken, grandaughter of Ether, heir to space" (edit: fixed typo)

It's possible that the liquid trapping MC, is part of the Great Ocean. However the only bit of info that makes me think so is that this planet has no sun. According to Aglaecwif's description, the Great Ocean consumes stars.

In any case, this planet seems way too alien to us to make predictions. The memories from shopkeep's items seem to refer to the same planet, and things get.. peculiar. Not only you can't "swim" in the "mystic waters", but you also can't "fly" in the sky. Instead you have to follow or somehow manipulate the "currents".

We can't really deduce anything more specific for the mystic waters and the currents. They will probably get explored in a future update, although I think it will take a while for that to happen.

If you are interested in the shopkeep's items lore and their connection to deadend39, I have compiled all relevant info here
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-96-weirdworld.74436/post-11371537

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes