JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
I finally managed to complete my 500 pages MichaelxDeryl erotic fanfic song list for the game, download links are available for every song, i fixed some songs that were wrong and added around 30 songs that were missing from the index.

Two songs are still missing fitting the name mystery remains a mystery and Марионетка from the latest update, if someone can give me source for those two i will appreciate it.

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
I finally managed to complete my 500 pages MichaelxDeryl erotic fanfic song list for the game, download links are available for every song, i fixed some songs that were wrong and added around 30 songs that were missing from the index.

Two songs are still missing fitting the name mystery remains a mystery and Марионетка from the latest update, if someone can give me source for those two i will appreciate it.
I exported the file as pdf from google drive if someone can tell why it says virus and how to fix i would also appreciate it, its my first time uploading a file.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I exported the file as pdf from google drive if someone can tell why it says virus and how to fix i would also appreciate it, its my first time uploading a file.
Perhaps it was flagged due to all the links? Who knows.
The flagging system looks silly anyway. It even has a captcha because protecting crawlers from viruses is important.

Reactions: JerryBanana

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Hello everyone! It's that time again! I bring you the walkthrough for version 0.985! Hope you enjoy!
❤️
Good stuff. I've been using the multi-mod but had no idea that on the 4th word, Hope is the only correct answer. I've been picking it anyway but it was without knowing it was the correct answer. I've been testing the others and Hate/Nothing allowed me to pass without a dead end so I thought they were equally good apart from different stats when they are not. But the word Despair gave me dead end 41 with identical word choices(human-resurrection-heart) as the other 3 letting me continue...so not sure if that was a bug or if there is some other tag involved with the Despair choice. Always bad regardless because no stats but based on this guide it seems like it shouldn't be dead end.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Superhuman-0.986
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes