Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Wasn’t this game male domination before? Is there a reason that has changed? Or am I misremembering the tag

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
ffs, no spoilers, i am in the NTR path with LIz...
so no spoilers but i think cole fucked her up really badly!
last time i played my Darkness was running to the lab to try and save his best buddy Amber and her slutty sister Liz...

Reactions: Balwinder1999

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Wasn’t this game male domination before? Is there a reason that has changed? Or am I misremembering the tag
It is, I don't know why it got removed, but I added it again.

Reactions: Tyktamsyl

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
So I was right, yet again. We don't get to kill Cole, because that would be too satisfying to the players, and we can't have that.
Score 1 for me.

And of course, after ruining Amber and Liz, we had to have some deus-ex-machina bullshit, and "they" came back from the dead, but worse. "They" are now an some fucked up abomination. Bot Liz and Amber were used up sluts, so nothing was lost. But even they did not deserve that to happen to them, better to stay dead. Either way Score another for me.

So what is that by now? 4 to 0 in my favour in predicting the way this story will go? Including the two story notes I predicted before the twins abduction: The mc not being allowed a win and stopping the twins from being taken, because we absolutely must have more pointless melodrama, because human characters are worthless compared to superhumans, and Deryl doing jack and shit, yet again.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes