CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
Yup.

She is a very well written character but she is one of those characters that you either like or don't.
The incredible fact is that many people like her
And really, I don't find her boring, on the contrary, she's a good, interesting character, we have a lot of good moments with her, but, the fuck is that even so, if I had to choose between Alice or Nico, it would be Nico

Reactions: ItzSyther

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
And that's because it's just like this
I know, and that's what's fucked up
The guy did experiments on his own son

He doesn't care if some people die, if it's for the sake of his research, he'd be willing to sacrifice an entire country without any problems
I really hope we can kill him later on, because I don't doubt it, I'm sure, this bastard could be more dangerous than an Apostle.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Which makes it suck even further is the fact that Weird even confirmed that originally we were going to get to pick between Alice and Klaus but he scrapped the idea.

Joining up with Klaus would have been pretty damn awesome ngl.
Too bad, but it's a good thing WW didn't go this route.

Imagine how much that would slow down the story's progress. WW would essentially be writing two different stories at the same time. Even if it wasn't, the variations of Klaus or Alice's route would take his time anyway.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Personally, I don't think we've had any really good villains yet
Klaus was a well-written villain, without too many problems, but I personally didn't hate him or think he was amazing
I think it's quite possible that the final or one of the best villains will be one of the Xanthe.
I can't get it out of my head that Bramon Xanthe is hiding more than he seems to, this bastard seems to see everyone as disposable
The Xanthe's have great potential to be villains, but so does Ella.
We don't know what Ella's purposes are, but it's highly possible that she's planning on sacrificing the MC and everyone except Christie and Emily for some very dark reasons.
It's also possible that she's doing unspeakable things to try to save humanity, or at least make it so some people are able to survive a very bleak future.
We probably won't know until much later in the storyline.

Reactions: Robotai

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Too bad, but it's a good thing WW didn't go this route.

Imagine how much that would slow down the story's progress. WW would essentially be writing two different stories at the same time. Even if it wasn't, the variations of Klaus or Alice's route would take his time anyway.
Truly it depends how he would of handled it.

He could of easily had a point in their two separate paths that merged the 2 in a similar pathing later (variations of the same scene type beat)

Would've taken time but not that much more (thats just the scenes themselves not fights, that could add to it)

Although personally the time thing doesn't bother me considering how long he pumps into making em already (his work hours are insane).

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Simple.

He treated his comrades well enough (Oscar & Danica).

I don't particularly care that he is a 'traitor' either since the MC hangs out with plenty of shady folks who probably had done much worse.
facepalm.

Literally the entire point of calling him a traitor is that he does NOT treat his commrades well at all.
Just look how he treated his former commrades. specifically, the ones he betrayed. like alice.
Alice, as his commrade, stole drugs from her father and gave him, for his own use only.
Instead he betrayed her and gave them to his father to reverse engineer and then they sold them to xanthe and then he tried to rape alice, murder her father, and so on and so forth.
And he has zero remorse over that. in his mind, he is entitled at exploiting his commrades

Also, he isn't treating oscar and danica well either.
he is treating them as tools.
danica is clearly crushing on him and he just plays with her feelings to manipulate her into serving him.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
facepalm.

Literally the entire point of calling him a traitor is that he does NOT treat his commrades well at all.
Just look how he treated his former commrades. specifically, the ones he betrayed. like alice.
Alice, as his commrade, stole drugs from her father and gave him, for his own use only.
Instead he betrayed her and gave them to his father to reverse engineer and then they sold them to xanthe and then he tried to rape alice, murder her father, and so on and so forth.
And he has zero remorse over that. in his mind, he is entitled at exploiting his commrades

danica is clearly crushing on him and he just plays with her feelings to manipulate her into serving him.
That's nice and all but it won't change my opinion.

I still want to join him and still find Alice a bore.

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
That's nice and all but it won't change my opinion.

I still want to join him and still find Alice a bore.
This is bizarre to me. Literally the only interesting thing about Klaus was fighting him. Outside of the fight he was just a brief stock cliche generic bad guy. Thankfully he didn't last too long.

And yet you like him and call Alice a bore...

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This is bizarre to me. Literally the only interesting thing about Klaus was fighting him. Outside of the fight he was just a brief stock cliche generic bad guy. Thankfully he didn't last too long.

And yet you like him and call Alice a bore...
Yes.

It's called an opinion.

I just never cared for Alice. She was boring to me.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
facepalm.

You are kinda blowing it out of proportion. Klaus didn't know that by helping his father he would do so much damage to Alice's family, that's all Dietz. From there on, there has been an ongoing war between Aldermans and Aldains and he is Aldain's second in command. Being an asshole is pretty much the job description. Alice isn't that much better than him if you look at her from her enemy's point of view (which is how we look at Klaus). For all we know, Klaus could be right about Marcus taking advantage of Aldains. Uplifting and taking advantage of someone aren't mutually exclusive things.

Also Danica just wanted his money. Both the monster report and Danica's dialogue in the showers after Gorgon tell us that this is the case.

As for having a choice between Alice and Klaus, I don't think MC has any reason to join the Aldains. It smells like being forced into mediocrity. Staying a freelancer seems more natural for his progression.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You are kinda blowing it out of proportion. Klaus didn't know that by helping his father he would do so much damage to Alice's family, that's all Dietz. From there on, there has been an ongoing war between Aldermans and Aldains and he is Aldain's second in command. Being an asshole is pretty much the job description. Alice isn't that much better than him if you look at her from her enemy's point of view. For all we know, Klaus could be right about Marcus taking advantage of Aldains. Uplifting and taking advantage of someone aren't mutually exclusive things.

Also Danica just wanted his money. Both the monster report and Danica's dialogue in the showers after Gorgon tell us that this is the case.

As for having a choice between Alice and Klaus, I don't think MC has any reason to join the Aldains. It smells like being forced into mediocrity.
13iv3a.jpg

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you elaborate on how these things you mention confirm that MC will be sacrificed?
Also how do other things we know about her support the sacrificial angle? Namely:
1. She is apprehensive when MC asks if she will kill him during the last training event before mall.
2. She is searching for someone to give him "everything".
3. During Cole's flashback we learn that Ella has chosen MC.

Reactions: weezal
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes