Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
I almost would take the challenge if not for the fact that I haven't touch the game in a month and that i fell like the next update it like right around the corner. That as well as I don't wanna disappoint 4th monster mommy.

Jan 21, 2023
I like the new one. Partially because the old one made me not try game for over a year. The cover art plus the description made me think the game would just be all monsters and tentacles all the time, which aren't my thing.
It was the opposite for me. It looked different from the usual daz/illusion stuff so it immediately stood out. The horror tag and the high rating convinced me to give it a go. I think this art style (which is a bit muted and gloomy) goes well with horror. I love atmospheric horror in visual novels but I have played only 3 games that do it well (and 2 of those games are not even horror they just have tiny horror segments that I liked). I thought this would focus on lovecraftian horror and have the type of atmosphere I was looking for based on the previews. Because of how few games have this I was really excited to give this a go.

I did not get what I wanted but I got a very well written VN instead with one of the best stories I have read and I found my favorite villain in any AVN (Ella) so I cannot complain.

I am not the biggest fan of the current arc - I liked the vigilante stuff more and I liked it when powers were more mysterious and limited only to a select few people. But even with that I still like the game and I recognize the arc has just started - I will probably end up changing my mind when the arc ends. I know that I would have hated jake's arc if I played it when it was still ongoing but after playing the complete arc in one chunk I ended up liking it by the time it was finished.

Last edited:

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So the cunt Next door zapped my dog with a taser she said self defence she forgot the camera on my dog collar or did not know either way my wife called the cops on her and boy times like this is when i remember why i love that evil imp and also how scary she can be . Sour cunt harms my dog has the balls to lie to the cops should zap her to see if she likes it. And fluffball has a huge yard to play nooo he goes to the street to get caked by a psycunt.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
i been

i been holding on strong but since the blue ball that w.w give us it been getting harder and harder to hold in the urges
Go touch Grass meet new people take care with the crazy ones from goth and emo chicks to feminazis man world is getting worse everyday at least this time is not some crazyfuck with bow And arrow hunting the pets and thats one of the reasons i do not want kids the crazy people that and cowardice mostly cowardice. I should stop drinking now before i burn a cunt house down.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
He kills them on the first assault mf got no chill when he is high on bloodlust thats knorne material right there XD. if he gets a battleboner most likely at least the proxy gonna get axed

Last edited:

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Actually going back to Lucius, we know that he was apart of the founding of H.E.R.O so that mean that is at least 70 years old and the fact that he has a daughter tell me that he had his daughter before he became a superhuman. So that mean either A his daughter is like old like in her mid to late 50 or early 60 or his daughter is also a superhuman and is also apart of his team. I wonder if see inherited her father flamboyant style or is the total opposite of him. I wonder if we ever get to see her and if so when do we get to fuck her?

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
Actually going back to Lucius, we know that he was apart of the founding of H.E.R.O so that mean that is at least 70 years old and the fact that he has a daughter tell me that he had his daughter before he became a superhuman. So that mean either A his daughter is like old like in her mid to late 50 or early 60 or his daughter is also a superhuman and is also apart of his team. I wonder if see inherited her father flamboyant style or is the total opposite of him. I wonder if we ever get to see her and if so when do we get to fuck her?
im willing to bet my left nut that his daughter is just a clone in a dress

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
MC has always killed his opponent in his third fight with them. Is it the fate that's awaiting Deryl?
That's not really true. The MC only fought Jake twice. The same goes for Klaus. If we laid it all out there, the MC usually gets to kill them on his 2nd fight with them. Deryl got lucky and reached the 3rd fight. :KEK:

For Danica, it was just the mob hideout. It wasn't really a fight when he got captured and he slaughtered her if you took it there.

So that's 1 fight

For Klaus, it was their street fight and then their final fight at his house. He didn't get a chance to fight Klaus when they were at the MC's house.

That's 2 fights unless you separate their last fight between Pre Evolution and Post Evolution.

With Jake, he fought him in the prison and then at Dexter's office.

Only 2 times again

Valravn, he got stalemated. Before Valravn started to get serious, the 2nd appeared and interrupted their fight. We know how their 2nd fight went.

So 2 times

So basically, only Deryl really made it to the 3rd fight. Everyone else either got killed on the 2nd or lost the fight(Kenny).

im willing to bet my left nut that his daughter is just a clone in a dress
Either that or he was really able to create a single unique female clone via the effect of corruption. While we don't exactly know what Nyx was referring to, she did say Lucius was happy with what corruption did for him, power wise.

Though, the problem would be that he said he controls all of his clones and their actions. If his "daughter" was a female clone then that man has to be roleplaying his ass off. Or, you know, she can just be a regular human like others have said. We never got Lucius age or when he was infected though. We know Nyx is 82 and Malik is 86(?). He could be in his late 70s or early to late 80s.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That's not really true. The MC only fought Jake twice. The same goes for Klaus. If we laid it all out there, the MC usually gets to kill them on his 2nd fight with them. Deryl got lucky and reached the 3rd fight. :KEK:

For Danica, it was just the mob hideout. It wasn't really a fight when he got captured and he slaughtered her if you took it there.

So that's 1 fight

For Klaus, it was their street fight and then their final fight at his house. He didn't get a chance to fight Klaus when they were at the MC's house.

That's 2 fights unless you separate their last fight between Pre Evolution and Post Evolution.

With Jake, he fought him in the prison and then at Dexter's office.

Only 2 times again

Valravn, he got stalemated. Before Valravn started to get serious, the 2nd appeared and interrupted their fight. We know how their 2nd fight went.

So 2 times

So basically, only Deryl really made it to the 3rd fight. Everyone else either got killed on the 2nd or lost the fight(Kenny).

Either that or he was really able to create a single unique female clone via the effect of corruption. While we don't exactly know what Nyx was referring to, she did say Lucius was happy with what corruption did for him, power wise.

Though, the problem would be that he said he controls all of his clones and their actions. If his "daughter" was a female clone then that man has to be roleplaying his ass off. Or, you know, she can just be a regular human like others have said. We never got Lucius age or when he was infected though. We know Nyx is 82 and Malik is 86(?). He could be in his late 70s or early to late 80s.
The roleplaying thing gave me the most boinked idea. Imagine if MC meets his granddaughter and they hit it off and 'she' becomes a dating option after a bit of time Lucius does a big reveal (preferably during sex) that:
"You thought you were fucking a woman MC...but it was me LUCIUS!" and just scampers away into the night limping from MC's giga dick fades into bad end.

Would be a great long con.

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes