Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
The only reason Deryl isn't on my list is exactly because of the mindrape. Which was caused by two people on my list, Jake and Ella. What she planned to do to Deryl was fucked up. There was no offer being extended like with Jake and Michael. She planned to have him brainwashed and then put him under her command. This is the MC's best friend we're talking about here. Player's might not consider Deryl their best friend or even feel companionship with him but that doesn't change that it's the MC's best friend.

Did Deryl fuck us over after breaking free? Sure but it's like people forgot what actually aided in helping him break free. That being his friendship with the MC. He couldn't even make it right afterwards because Charlie's power fucked him over. You know, the thing Ella had put on him and likely had secretly put on the MC too. I don't blame him for anything he did under her influence or as Monster Deryl. So that really only means he slapped us around after we located him before becoming a monster. That's really the only brief thing he did to us that's not excusable. Del don't matter. He was completed after Deryl turned into a monster.

If all Ella did was offer Deryl powers and he accepted it before doing all of what he did, then I'd be right with everyone with the Deryl hate. Because, he would've done all that shit on his own. But that's not what happened at all. So I don't, and won't ever, hold it against him. Jake doesn't have that excuse at all. He did horrible things under his own will. He chose to betray his childhood friend for a woman he only knew for like a week. He knew Ella was sus and yet still helped her cause destruction and death all because he didn't use his head and look for an alternative to help Mia. Something that shouldn't have even happened in the first place if he just listened to Mia.
He fought us after breaking free for no apparent reason (and doesn't he specifically say he would've fought us regardless of the mind control?). Jake had the reason of Ella's mindfuck and blackmail. Deryl had been our best friend most of our life. Him fighting us is the most nonsense thing I've read in the story.

I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt as monster Deryl but no the guy clearly still has his thought process and is still incredibly smart. He could've just gone back to the MC or his own way, he specifically chose to side and help out SIN so he could do the rebis thing.

I also don't know why it's so surprising Jake believes Ella over us. He barely knew either of us. We saved him from a bully, Ella literally gave him powers and is clearly a very good manipulator. Even then we can see doubt in his thought process after talking to us. He never directly tries to hurt anyone until he accidentally mind fucks Mia and has to get her back.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Fine
So it like this
Deryl clone =homie
Mind raped Deryl= ella's simp XD
Del =asshole
Scythe, axe quimeras = meh
Monster deryl = the fuck is wrong with you fucking asshole
Deryl with all his parts =our homie who is an ultra asshole but we still have to see.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Fine
So it like this
Deryl clone =homie
Mind raped Deryl= ella's simp XD
Del =asshole
Scythe, axe quimeras = meh
Monster deryl = the fuck is wrong with you fucking asshole
Deryl with all his parts =our homie who is an ultra asshole but we still have to see.
Unmindraped Deryl and monster Deryl should be the only Deryl that matters because they are the original Deryl. And they both fucked us over for no reason.

And believe me, Deryl was literally my number one in terms of likeability before all this. I was even gonna let him fuck fem mc if that option ever popped up. But now? Get out.

Last edited:

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Unmindraped Deryl and monster Deryl should be the only Deryl that matters because they are the original Deryl. And they both fucked us over for no reason
We can't put monster deryl he mind was death set on becoming perfect. Okay no homo if W.W give us a scene like with Jordan XD gonna get it out of O.C.D but that's all. Anyhow it's like it's not treason if there is no love XD so yeah deryl broke the code of Bros before hoes . And broke our hearts. Then he cuck us if we try to save laurie....... but we cucked him first but that was Del. Fuck. you know what,we should have a option to kick him in the nuts several times. That's what i did with the asshole who sold me to the goths for a quick fuck T-T yeah shit friends.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
We can't put monster deryl he mind was death set on becoming perfect. Okay no homo if W.W give us a scene like with Jordan XD gonna get it out of O.C.D but that's all. Anyhow it's like it's not treason if there is no love XD so yeah deryl broke the code of Bros before hoes . And broke our hearts. Then he cuck us if we try to save laurie....... but we cucked him first but that was Del. Fuck. you know what,we should have a option to kick him in the nuts several times. That's what i did with the asshole who sold me to the goths for a quick fuck T-T yeah shit friends.
Yeah I'm gonna take Laurie and fuck her as futa MC while he watches if I get the option.
Also read the edit

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
He fought us after breaking free for no apparent reason (and doesn't he specifically say he would've fought us regardless of the mind control?).
I already addressed this in the very post you qouted so you mentioning it, again, is irrelevant. The fact that this is what got so many people so hung up on him is down right hilarious.

Jake had the reason of Ella's mindfuck and blackmail. Deryl had been our best friend most of our life. Him fighting us is the most nonsense thing I've read in the story.

I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt as monster Deryl but no the guy clearly still has his thought process and is still incredibly smart. He could've just gone back to the MC or his own way, he specifically chose to side and help out SIN so he could do the rebis thing.

I also don't know why it's so surprising Jake believes Ella over us. He barely knew either of us. We saved him from a bully, Ella literally gave him powers and is clearly a very good manipulator. Even then we can see doubt in his thought process after talking to us. He never directly tries to hurt anyone until he accidentally mind fucks Mia and has to get her back.
The rest of this is disingenuous as hell. I'm not about to go into yet another rant about this though. You're free to hold whatever personal grudge you have against Deryl you want. I don't care. Excusing Jake because of Ella "manipulating" him but holding everything Deryl did while under actual mind control is certainly a take.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
But Deryl 100% it feels like the dev is pushing too hard to get people to like him but he is a prick. Some people say "Oh but he was mind fucked" nah he was a massive cunt before that so there are 0 reasons he should be your friend at all let alone best friend, both our moms died let's bond is extremely flimsy reasoning. If I ever get the option to kill him I'm 100% doing it.
He was a massive cunt prior to being mind fucked?

On god I can't recall him being a dick at all. He was quite helpful to the MC and was being a bro up till Jake got his hands on him.

Idk if your also counting Deryl and MC when they were younger? But I don't count any of that. It's quite clear after the events of all that MC and Deryl are cool with each other (hell the flashbacks even show the beginnings of their friendship towards the end of em).

I think you're also forgetting what the MC does for Deryl as well that made him like MC more (other than having dead moms lol) aka him fighting against Deryl's dad despite there being no chance of victory.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Oh no no no Since female MC is sadist as fuck gonna hate fuck the Living shit out that asshole hell if we can genderbend Him even better
. But yeah still a homie and gonna Need his help more and more down the road. Because H.E.R.O gonna fuck us one way or another. Most likely wind vs fire kind of way XD

Reactions: ItzSyther

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
He was a massive cunt prior to being mind fucked?

On god I can't recall him being a dick at all. He was quite helpful to the MC and was being a bro up till Jake got his hands on him.

Idk if your also counting Deryl and MC when they were younger? But I don't count any of that. It's quite clear after the events of all that MC and Deryl are cool with each other (hell the flashbacks even show the beginnings of their friendship towards the end of em).

I think you're also forgetting what the MC does for Deryl as well that made him like MC more (other than having dead moms lol) aka him fighting against Deryl's dad despite there being no chance of victory.

"I choose to ignore this entire part of the story because it doesn't fit my view." Okay dude that's fine it still makes him a prick we are also never given a reason to fucking care about Deryl your kidself just goes and helps someone who was a cunt for no reason. I didn't forget anything the dead moms is the only reason the MC does anything with Deryl and that's flimsy reasoning.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I already addressed this in the very post you qouted so you mentioning it, again, is irrelevant. The fact that this is what got so many people so hung up on him is down right hilarious.

The rest of this is disingenuous as hell. I'm not about to go into yet another rant about this though. You're free to hold whatever personal grudge you have against Deryl you want. I don't care. Excusing Jake because of Ella "manipulating" him but holding everything Deryl did while under actual mind control is certainly a take.
Yes, I just felt like you were trying to brush aside what he did in your post. So I just thought I'd put more emphasis on it. He fought us under no one else's influence of his own volition and proceeded to monsterify. he still had his mind and freedom while monsterfied and proceeded to make rebus while joined with the enemy faction to become perfect and try to kill the MC again. We agree on that chain of events?

I literally did not bring up anything Deryl did while under mind control. You calling me disingenuous while deliberately misinterpreting what I said is hilarious though. If I was actually disingenuous I'd say "you excusing what Deryl did as mind control while blaming every thing on Jake is crazy to me".

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
"I choose to ignore this entire part of the story because it doesn't fit my view." Okay dude that's fine it still makes him a prick we are also never given a reason to fucking care about Deryl your kidself just goes and helps someone who was a cunt for no reason. I didn't forget anything the dead moms is the only reason the MC does anything with Deryl and that's flimsy reasoning.
We are given plenty of damn reasons to 'like' or 'care' about Deryl, you're just ignoring them.

To put it simple, when a player first gets into the game they are introduced to multiple characters and Deryl is obviously one of them.

Liz is a character whom the MC is setup to have been avoiding as of late which sets the tone of tension between the two (I believe MC asked her out or whatever prior to the game start).

Deryl isn't like this whatsoever and is quite friendly towards the MC and continues to be just like this throughout the game up to a certain point.

Your reasoning for ignoring the blatant and obvious reason for liking him is quite apparent. I ignored the past because it's not relevant and nor will it ever be...because its the past. We are introduced to him as friends and the past is nothing more than backstory for how their friendship started.

Was kid Deryl a dick? Sure. Although we cannot forget the obvious that Deryl just recently lost his mother and before you say some shit about "The MC isn't acting like him" every human reacts differently to death and Deryl is lashing out as his response and acting like a dick. I won't fault a child for not being able to handle shit like that properly.

The MC also has the choice to egg Deryl on and amp up Deryl's antics so I won't put MC on a high standard of 'good' and not being a 'dick' either...although both are kids and kids have a habit of being dicks.

It's also kinda funny you actually think the mom thing is the 'only' reason whatsoever for their friendship. It's very clear that MC helping Deryl during that fight with his dad had impact and it cannot be ignored. (Oh and lets not forget the blatant child abuse that happened to Deryl and his brother due to his mother's death...I believe that's what caused his dad to go off the deep end and it also attributes to Deryl's dickish behavior).

But you know...go on and continue your blind hatred of a character simply because you can't pull yer head out of your ass because "PaSt DeRyL bAd"

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yes, I just felt like you were trying to brush aside what he did in your post. So I just thought I'd put more emphasis on it. He fought us under no one else's influence of his own volition and proceeded to monsterify. he still had his mind and freedom while monsterfied and proceeded to make rebus while joined with the enemy faction to become perfect and try to kill the MC again. We agree on that chain of events?

I literally did not bring up anything Deryl did while under mind control. You calling me disingenuous while deliberately misinterpreting what I said is hilarious though. If I was actually disingenuous I'd say "you excusing what Deryl did as mind control while blaming every thing on Jake is crazy to me".
I don't care that you wanted to put more emphasis on it. It's irrelevant. I addressed it in the post that you chose to reply to but somehow ignored the contents of. And no, we don't have an agreement on the chain of events. Deryl became a monster, he tells you his literal experience from it. He was anything but in his right state of mind and even when he did regain lucidity, he still couldn't go to the MC's side because he's now a full monster with the desires and instincts that came with it.

You also were being disingenuous with your reply. You're trying to excuse Jake's actions while only holding Deryl accountable for everything he did, even as a monster. I might've misspoke with the mind control bit but my point remains the same. Jake didn't just break free from being mind raped and decided he wanted to test himself against his friend before being turned into a Monster because he wanted to tell his friend what Ella was plotting. Everything Jake did was under his own choice.

Like I said, I don't feel like ranting about Jake and Ella, yet again. This is my last response on this subject so make your reply count. I said my piece in that first comment and I don't feel the need or desire to drag this out with anyone else in this thread. You dudes are entitled to hate on whatever character you want to for whatever reason you deem deserved.

Reactions: necromater

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2795047
The mods i can feel them already stop it before they awake

I mean the dude didn't have to reply, I simply stated I personally disliked the character and a couple of reasons but he felt the need to start an argument. You guys can like Deryl and I can hate him there is nothing wrong with differing ideas. But the moment "I had my head up my ass" was a bit much.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I mean the dude didn't have to reply, I simply stated I personally disliked the character and a couple of reasons but he felt the need to start an argument. You guys can like Deryl and I can hate him there is nothing wrong with differing ideas. But the moment "I had my head up my ass" was a bit much.
Buddy if you think this is anywhere remotely an argument...oh your new you missed out on that.

Also, If I haven't made it clear you're being blinded by the past which isn't relevant in the grand scheme of things at least in regards to their current friendship despite however it started be it on a solid or weak foundation it still happened.

• Angry
Reactions: necromater
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes