DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There you go more material for your delusions. We have so many subfactions we Need to make codex and warbanners XD
Speaking of banners. I wish this game had some signatures. I would've changed mines if there was a Lexi one or one with the 4th. I wouldn't change Baby Snek though. She's my little bundle of chaotic destruction.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Hi guys. Given that chatgpt predicted the Games of Thrones ending, couldn't we do the same for superhuman? there is also a ai model called phi-1 that is called a "textbook model" (basically a ai specialized in 1 stuff) we could feed it with all of the superhuman dialogues and images and have the ultimate wiki xD.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So how long does it usually take for a merciful soul to upload the update, or does WW do it himself?
Weird usually gets it to regular folks a week or so after patreon fellows get it. No tellin when a merciful soul will do it tho last update someone did it the very same day but in other updates it was a few days after.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Does anyone know what the Orange Haired girl's scene is? In the new update. Looks a bit like the prison guard, but that doesn't come up, unless it's some kind of dream sequence.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know what the Orange Haired girl's scene is? In the new update. Looks a bit like the prison guard, but that doesn't come up, unless it's some kind of dream sequence.
My brother in mommy 4th you gettin me all hot and bothered that the dommy prison guard has returned :devilish:

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Heh i'll expect them later down the line then :D

A list of quick small spoilers to get your appetite whetted for anyone who wants to read. None spoil the story I promise:

I am mapping out all the various routes for the inevitable "How do i get X" questions that arrive

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSyther

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Heh i'll expect them later down the line then :D

A list of quick small spoilers to get your appetite whetted for anyone who wants to read. None spoil the story I promise:
--I think "the 2nd" was in the room with us now. It was likely actively infusing Michael with energy, which implies evolution creates a literal connection to your apostle. Which, we kind of knew, but now it seems to be less "in our head" if Nyx could see it too.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes