bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Alright, time to give my early thoughts on this update. There will be some spoilers in the post but since it was a pretty chill update, most of it wasn't too earth shattering. I'll spoiler some that I deem too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moving slightly ahead. It's nice to get confirmation that Ella indeed knew we had the Memory trait. I'm not sure why some thought she didn't already know by now but having it confirmed settles that debate. By my guess, she found out after we reached level 2. The MC was using his memory powers openly so much that he was basically telling the whole world he had it. If the actual use of it wasn't a dead give away, his unique transformations were for someone like Ella. This isn't really a spoiler since it was already obvious that she knew.

Anyway, it's time to close off this long ass post. The update was great. I had no expectations since it was going to be a chill one but I came away enjoying it a lot. By the way, I feel like there should be different dialogues for when you touch the blood of the 3rd(I'm guessing that's it's blood). Especially for those that are the spawns of the 4th. Also the S kill list thing seems off. Didn't Lexi kill one during the wedding? Or did Malik kill steal it? If not, then it needs to be +1 with my Red Queen added. Other than that, I'm done for now. I skipped a lot of stuff, like Syla. They're particularly interesting when you think about what a Sila is in mythology. I'll get to it in later posts.
Where was the Ella knowing about our memory trait confirmed, I must've missed that somehow.

Sila being what it is I feel like the MCs mom had connections to the shopkeep, since he very much fits the whole djinn archetype. Maybe that's what she was and that's why the shopkeep took a liking to us and even basically took us under his wing by letting us work for him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: necromater

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
lol, am I the only one that went with "puppy story" route? Anyway, there's a bug because script doesn't set the flag on this route that is checked in next scene.
Code:
  File "game/scripts/day106.rpy", line 936, in <module>
    if bossmemories == False:
NameError: name 'bossmemories' is not defined
just pop "$ bossmemories = False" on the next line after "label puppylangdon:" in script if you want to go neutral here(no killing or fucking).

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Where was the Ella knowing about our memory trait confirmed, I must've missed that somehow.

Sila being what it is I feel like the MCs mom had connections to the shopkeep, since he very much fits the whole djinn archetype. Maybe that's what she was and that's why the shopkeep took a liking to us and even basically took us under his wing by letting us work for him.
Well she fits the female djinn so well XD just by that hot bod alone but yes something is sus with mom. Maybe she broke her oath and had to leave fucking dealmakers they are always a pain or tragic . A tragic pain ? XD

Reactions: bloodaxis

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Shopkeep confirmed there are althumans XD
In a gory way but meh man this game gonna be one piece long XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So we have a fun new potential threat this fun update.

Also DrakoGhoul I opened my eyes and saw what you saw in Nico this fine update, if we keep seein the side shown to us about her in future updates she's gonna rocket herself into my top 5..I still don't like Dani tho but I won't kill her every playthrough now...just 75% of them now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

vultron

May 19, 2018
I would absolutely play a spin-off of this game where Kelly (Amber and Liz's mom) has horrible things happen to her.
that would be the whole game just terrible things happening to Kelly all the time.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I would absolutely play a spin-off of this game where Kelly (Amber and Liz's mom) has horrible things happen to her.
that would be the whole game just terrible things happening to Kelly all the time.
Now that'd be a fun lil spinoff game (Shit it could be like that one flash game PC Breakdown (Smash your PC) where we just beat the shit out of her, could be a fun damn time!)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So we have a fun new potential threat this fun update.

Also DrakoGhoul I opened my eyes and saw what you saw in Nico this fine update, if we keep seein the side shown to us about her in future updates she's gonna rocket herself into my top 5..I still don't like Dani tho but I won't kill her every playthrough now...just 75% of them now :ROFLMAO:
The Nico hate was always a bit overblown. She shit talked us once and people wanted her head. Even though we know she looks down on just about everyone equally, who's lower than Level 3. Some even blamed her for killing us when we went against HERO or when we peeked on her naked. Like, of course she's going to kill us there. She doesn't know us.

The Valravn thing I got because she does leave us hanging there but she long since made up for that with the Cole fight. Hell, even the Alice part she made up for. If she didn't halt Ella for that long, there's no telling what would've happened. She also saved us all before we got nuked into oblivion by Hex anyway. Which seemed to be Ella's plan. In fact, if Nico stayed outside of the breach, Ella would've likely kidnapped us. Before anyone mentions Deus, he likely concluded HERO would win because Nico stalled Ella out.

So yeah. Now that we reached Level 3, we can see the difference here. She's still prejudice as hell but not to people she acknowledge. We can't just expect powerful women to get on their knees for us because we're the MC. We have to work for some of them. Especially one like Nico, who's smug as hell and can actually back it up in a fight. People may say she lost to Ella but she didn't run from that fight. Even when Ella tried to make her run from it.

I do hope she doesn't become a big softie though. Her being nicer is fine but I like the way Nico is written.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
how do I unlock these?
The first sets of pictures can be unlocked by fucking the boss in the office and then giving the security guard a boobjob. The last one, you have to kill the boss first, I believe, and then choose to go to the female. I don't remember the choice but you'll have to persuade her to continue her affair with him(you).

The second set of pictures, just sleep in class at HERO for Dream Dani. The last one I'm sure what's going on there. Someone else can probably tell you as I rarely look at the gallery and the scene doesn't look too familiar.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The Nico hate was always a bit overblown. She shit talked us once and people wanted her head. Even though we know she looks down on just about everyone equally, who's lower than Level 3. Some even blamed her for killing us when we went against HERO or when we peeked on her naked. Like, of course she's going to kill us there. She doesn't know us.

The Valravn thing I got because she does leave us hanging there but she long since made up for that with the Cole fight. Hell, even the Alice part she made up for. If she didn't halt Ella for that long, there's no telling what would've happened. She also saved us all before we got nuked into oblivion by Hex anyway. Which seemed to be Ella's plan. In fact, if Nico stayed outside of the breach, Ella would've likely kidnapped us. Before anyone mentions Deus, he likely concluded HERO would win because Nico stalled Ella out.

So yeah. Now that we reached Level 3, we can see the difference here. She's still prejudice as hell but not to people she acknowledge. We can't just expect powerful women to get on their knees for us because we're the MC. We have to work for some of them. Especially one like Nico, who's smug as hell and can actually back it up in a fight. People may say she lost to Ella but she didn't run from that fight. Even when Ella tried to make her run from it.

I do hope she doesn't become a big softie though. Her being nicer is fine but I like the way Nico is written.
I honestly hope for a Ella vs Nico rematch. Their fight in the prior update was just so damn good. Out of all the ones we saw it was my second favorite just behind the MC vs Monster Deryl.

Also something I find interesting during the update is how Michael completely overwhelmed Tiffany during their evolutions and I believe a line from Xanthe about it might be because whatever she got her powers from being hollow while Michael's isn't? Shit was just interesting to me although it could just be attributed to the fact Michael is just a big ol brute but I like to imagine that line Xanthe made has some impact to it like whatever she got her powers from is 'lesser' because hollowed.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I honestly hope for a Ella vs Nico rematch. Their fight in the prior update was just so damn good. Out of all the ones we saw it was my second favorite just behind the MC vs Monster Deryl.

Also something I find interesting during the update is how Michael completely overwhelmed Tiffany during their evolutions and I believe a line from Xanthe about it might be because whatever she got her powers from being hollow while Michael's isn't? Shit was just interesting to me although it could just be attributed to the fact Michael is just a big ol brute but I like to imagine that line Xanthe made has some impact to it like whatever she got her powers from is 'lesser' because hollowed.
That was speculated by us a while ago. Now we're seeing the difference between a spawn who's directly turned by an Apostle and one who just got turned without any acknowledgement.

She didn't do bad there though. He was just being backed by Power more while she wasn't backed by anything but her natural Evolution amp. Xanthe speculation was interesting but I feel he just overlooked the fact that the Light Apostle might've just didn't want to appear for Tiffany. I found Nyx actions and comments the most interesting there because it seems like she knows more and tried to bait the MC. She likely knows we're the spawn of the 4th or 3rd.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes