JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
So I'm not done yet with the update but I do wanna talk about a few things I noticed (don't worry brothers spoiler tags inbound)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know I took a break off this site to prevent any spoilers, played the update last night while baked and I gotta say I wish I asked tiff for money instead of Claudia's hand in marriage XD. Idk how much power that spine gives but I want it, I ended up buying both the vertebrae, and.....fuck I've forgotten. I won't lie first run through the infiltration, I fucked it up massacred the building XD.

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
You know I took a break off this site to prevent any spoilers, played the update last night while baked and I gotta say I wish I asked tiff for money instead of Claudia's hand in marriage XD. Idk how much power that spine gives but I want it, I ended up buying both the vertebrae, and.....fuck I've forgotten. I won't lie first run through the infiltration, I fucked it up massacred the building XD.
There are bones for +5 power, +10 power, +1 skill, +3 skill and the energy drink from the shopkeep. The skill bones are more expensive.
Unfortunately we haven't seen the long term benefits from the other choices, but with what's available the money is the most useful choice so far.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Tiffany still owes me 3 Power Points. It is minuscule as hell now, since we're getting +10 power nowadays but still. She said that back before we infiltrated HERO. At this point, I want at least 30 Power Points. She owes that to 3 of my MC's. Only my 0 Corruption MC was being a simp and asking for her love.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Tiffany still owes me 3 Power Points. It is minuscule as hell now, since we're getting +10 power nowadays but still. She said that back before we infiltrated HERO. At this point, I want at least 30 Power Points. She owes that to 3 of my MC's. Only my 0 Corruption MC was being a simp and asking for her love.
I want powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or a a tiff doggie with a lot of back shot we know you can do it W.W cristie Locker scene.
345143795_663148918972356_8686654150448288814_n.jpg
And all of emily scene
357741521_6241535742624286_4166780117023025037_n.jpg

Reactions: SquallofNight

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I just want 1 scene where fucking goes completely wrong, the MC puts too much power into his dick and the girl goes straight to the mooooooon man.
Only with a despicable girl then. One nobody will miss. Canon her off the fucking globe only if she's unilaterally hated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I just want 1 scene where fucking goes completely wrong, the MC puts too much power into his dick and the girl goes straight to the mooooooon man.
I want a scene where he an alice fuck so hard in the sky the news gonna report a brutal battle in the clouds Lol

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I want a scene where he an alice fuck so hard in the sky the news gonna report a brutal battle in the clouds Lol
That battle would be legendary! Gotta add Nico into the mix that "fucking battle" would have all involved teleporting all over the globe causing chaos.
6001b3097ba4e.jpeg

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I was wondering last time about what this game Is missing or should I say plot all the time something bother me In my head but now I get It what was It,Its my opinion so dont get shit you pants pleas becuse Im fan of this game,but If I go so far In this game and play whole v0.96 I have a right to share my opinion.

While I like the wall of text when It comes In the fights thats describe how things gose on and what happening right now and generally the plot why on earth to this moment (v0.96) I had like 0 connection to the monster/monsters inside me? Im not speak about "hey who you are" I speak more about mental connection about at least minimal awareness yes Its sometimes happen mostly on the door of dead,but once I had feeling like this "thing" care about me at some point like "them" know about me something I dont only for the second time when new update come out when I fight Deryl and Its just devuro me when I agree to gain the power Its offer me,also while I like the generally personality of MC I dont like he dont care or think about the monster inside him he already knows something Is "here" and yet he dont even try to communicate with It Its just more like "well I dont understand It,time to sleep" really? If I was him I would like to know more about It,what It want,its ally or enemy? becuse we all know not all monsters are the same (I mean the personality)

So what Is this? one time Its protect me,second time It dont care and the third time Its just devour me,lets not forget Its trying from the start communicate with MC and yet he still dont give a damn shit about It he dont ask others superhumans,he dont try ask others monster like the one lady uderground before we fight Deryl.

DEV,If you read the comments pleas give any opportunity BEFORE the main final event,to get know better of this rather than give us the info when the game finaly ends I want at least have some sense of what happening before all this end.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes