ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Does make me wonder how we are to actually DEAL with the Apostles, let alone the Arbiter's if they "resurrect".
Whelp the best bet at the moment is for the MC to somehow 'tame' the Arbiter in his noggin.

If he was able to utilize it's power while retaining himself I don't see why he couldn't fight on par or better than some apostles although thats a while away (something tells me we won't be seein our arb for a good long time).

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Whelp the best bet at the moment is for the MC to somehow 'tame' the Arbiter in his noggin.

If he was able to utilize it's power while retaining himself I don't see why he couldn't fight on par or better than some apostles although thats a while away (something tells me we won't be seein our arb for a good long time).
Except again, there are 10 other Apostles, and potentially 5 other Arbiters that can be resurrected. If we took them on with that power 1 at a time sure, but if we assume that 2 Apostles = 1 Arbiter then we are still gravely outmatched, and that's excluding the Monsters that outnumber us a billion to one.

Reactions: ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Does make me wonder how we are to actually DEAL with the Apostles, let alone the Arbiter's if they "resurrect".

So far they have found 2 of their corpses but I believe (could be wrong) Zack beat ONE at Lvl 4 or with an unperfected Xanthe Serum (which is why it took him so long to recover?)

Regardless, even if they DO beat them those are only their Vessels. They'd still have to ACTUALLY kill their original selves. I have no doubt Bernhardt, Malik, and Deus could destroy them, but the rest? That might be a challenge...even if we assume ALL the Captains could take on ONE that's only 5 Apostles out of 12 they have to beat, and that's disregarding other Uber powerful S Class Monsters like Aglaecwif, Valravn Prime, Rebis, etc.

Some of the Lieutenants could also put up a fight too obviously, like Henri, and maybe Lisa & Kira, possibly Elijah (not enough known feats). But I doubt Alexis, Clark, or Nicolette would be able to KILL the Apostles, they'd have to work on the S Classes and Ancient S Classes.
I actually don't think HERO, including Malik, Bernhardt or Henri can kill a single Apostle. Even if they attacked all at once. As far as we know currently in game, S-Class = Level 5, anything beyond and they're fucked.

Those older generation 1 and 2 S-Class Monsters that don't leave their realms would annihilate HERO. Those very same S-Class Monsters don't even come close to the Apostles in power. That's the difference we're dealing with here. It would probably take all 12 Level 5s at HERO just to beat their avatar, and they still would suffer casualties in the process.

So in my own view, HERO has no chance as well. One Apostle Avatar would already destroy them, if the 1st - 6th said forget the plan and came together, that's it for them. The most they can hope for is the Apostles Avatar breaking down from exerting too much power. Even then, they only brought down one of six.

Reminder what the power of those 6 are:

1st = Authority
2nd = Power
3rd = Body
4th = Memory
5th = Time(possibly)
6th = Space

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
considering the oncoming monster war that is coming i would assume that will be major losses to hero to sin to the gov and it isnt the start just the first wave considering the dead end 39 the huge tentacle monster in the sky is bound to come and how many worlds occupied by monster there is then the solution is we become an arbiter either by become one with the eye the origin of something could be his origin(rebirth) or us become what he was while still remain ourselves not losing our mind and with that we would be basically a god and we wouldn't have to fight all monsters because of worship to us and use them to defend our world and universe the loyal ones anyway considering the cosmic threats out there that would be the most dangerous and risk solution but only if the current forces fall and i see us doing that anyway considering that we are gonna vanish with ella to do something now what that something is well we will see

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This...this is BLASPHEMY AGAINST HER DIVINE VISAGE! I WILL RAPE YOUR SKULL YOU FUCKING HEATHEN!

YOU ARE WORSE THEN THE HERETICS AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T DEFACE HER BEAUTY....

You leave me with no choice...you are perhaps the most horrendous enemy that there could be...and for that I unleash the Dogclapper's most unholy weapon upon thee
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We were going to save that for the next great Waifu war...but this is far more pressing!

Now usually I'd outright ignore such a request due to what you've done but since you did request (and even said please) for me not to include you in my glorious memes I won't.

PapaSyther is going through his character development arc atm :ROFLMAO:

Took necromater's advice and have been touchin da grass
View attachment 2867069
Soon enough I shall be able to properly speak to the ladies and not mention Lady Shadow's glorious visage to them!
images (19).jpeg
Just don't talk about the dog i'm not worried if they say no; im more worried if she says
now-attention.gif

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Where's the necrophilia scene in the game? haven't played it in awhile, can't remember something like that happening.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Why must you remind me of the pain i felt from losing my zombie fleshlight?
She's fine, don't worry about it. If you ate her, she should be locked away in our head. We just have to progress a little more and find a Minyak or Orang Minyak to put her in and modify it's body. If you were unfortunate enough to let her go to the Black Sea, RIP.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
She's fine, don't worry about it. If you ate her, she should be locked away in our head. We just have to progress a little more and find a Minyak or Orang Minyak to put her in and modify it's body. If you were unfortunate enough to let her go to the Black Sea, RIP.
Alternatively she survived the journey and against other Monsters and becomes the next boss :LUL:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alternatively she survived the journey and against other Monsters and becomes the next boss :LUL:
More like she's some monsters cock sleeve out there. She's likely capped by her monster race, as a partial Minyak. So she'll never be higher than early Level 2. Minyaks primary focus is eating pussy and getting fucked in there's. Which is why Bailey wanted to be bred so bad by the MC. Anyone dumb enough to let her go is getting cucked as we speak. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
More like she's some monsters cock sleeve out there. She's likely capped by her monster race, as a partial Minyak. So she'll never be higher than early Level 2. Minyaks primary focus is eating pussy and getting fucked in there's. Which is why Bailey wanted to be bred so bad by the MC. Anyone dumb enough to let her go is getting cucked as we speak. :KEK:
bro giving me depression good thing I didn't let her go

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
meme-the.gif
1421005197013.jpg
descarga (22).jpeg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes